Status: Currently being rewritten. New readers: Read only up to Chapter 5.

You're My Obsession

Cheater

While laying on Frank's bed, Jamie smiled at him as he entered his room with silence.

Feeling her presence, he looked over at her and asked, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"No reason," she replied. "Just thinking about how much I love you."

He gave her a smirk. "Okay..."

Jamie looked at him, slightly irritated. "Look, I know that sounds sappy, but it's the truth."

"I know that," he nodded. "I'm just thinking of something even sappier to say to you."

"Ha, very funny," she threw one of his pillows at him. "You can't say anything better than that."

"What? Is this a competition?" he gave her his competitive look. "Well, Jay, let's see who can say the nicest words here."

"You're on," she said.

"I'll go first," Frank began. "You're pretty."

She knew he would start out easy. "You're handsome."

"You're beautiful."

"You're hot."

"You're amazing."

"You're incredible."

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

Jamie then grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him into a kiss and broke away. "You cheated. You said the same thing I did."

"Hey, love is a strong word," Frank retorted. "I can't beat that."

"Told you," Jamie stuck out her tongue. "I win.....again."

"For the hundredth time," Frank muttered.

Jamie heard him clearly. "It's a habit."

Frank kissed her on her forehead. "Good or bad?"

At first, she was unsure of what to choose. "A little bit of both."

Staring down at her, he decided to pick on her a little more. "You can only choose one."

"And if I don't?" she threatened playfully.

"If you don't," Frank threatened back. "I'll keep on kissing you."

"Do I have t-" her words were stopped by yet another kiss given.

"I refuse to stop," Frank held down her arms so she couldn't move.

"I refuse to answer," she felt rebellious, despite another kiss hitting her cheek.

"Point of no return, Jay," he said and leaned down with his lips really close to her until there was the ringing of the doorbell.

"Who could that be?" Jamie asked. "It's like ten and people are at the door?"

Frank let go of her arms and headed downstairs as she followed. When he opened the door, he met the eyes of Mikey and Gerard.

Mikey waved. "Is there any room for us?"

"What are you guys doing here?" Frank and Jamie asked at the same time.

"We're staying over," Gerard told them and put his arms around Frank and Jamie. "We decided to comfort Jamie along with you, Frankie."

Frank groaned. "Do you really have to comfort her now?"

"Are we not apart of the family?" Mikey asked with an innocent expression.

Jamie nudged Frank a bit. "C'mon, Frankie. Be nice to Mikey."

"You always fall for his faces," Frank sighed.

"I can't help it," Jamie said. "I have a soft spot for Mikester."

Gerard cut into the conversation. "And we can't leave you alone with Jamie when you don't have a condom."

Jamie kicked his ankle, making Gerard wince. "As for you Gee, I don't have a soft spot."

"I have a regret spot at the moment," Gerard clutched his ankle that was hurting him with a huge amount of pain.

"Let's just go back to my room," Frank said.

"Yay, you agree with me," Jamie rejoiced.

For the rest of the night, her fear of turning into an emotional wreck had vanished and Jamie felt happiness with the three people that she loved.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, you guys probably thought something different when I said he cheated, right?

That would never happen. Frank loves Jamie too much to love any other girl. And that's what makes him an awesome boyfriend.

And of course, Mikey has to be the adorable one.

-Aliya