Status: Currently being rewritten. New readers: Read only up to Chapter 5.

You're My Obsession

One Day

"The park is actually pretty nice," Jamie looked over the bridge at the beautiful scenery. "When it's daytime and there's no creeps around here."

"Well, Belleville is usually nice around this time of year," Frank said.

"Spring is my favorite season," Jamie lilted. "The weather always turns out to be perfect. And what more to make a perfect day than to have perfect weather?"

"Um, good point," Frank agreed. "It's nice to have one day to ourselves."

"Yes, one cheesy date," Jamie laughed.

"Are you calling me cheesy again?" Frank asked.

"I'm calling both of us cheesy," Jamie told him. "Didn't you learn anything from last night?"

"I did, but I just thought-" Frank met Jamie's hand a few inches away from his face.

Jamie just scoffed. "Talk to the hand, Frankie."

"That was stupid," Frank muttered.

"Whatever," Jamie sighed. "Can't help but play around."

"We do that so much," Frank said. "Ever since the day I met you."

"You mean when we used to throw pencils at each other, poke each other with them, and try to trip each other?"

"Something like that."

"Fourth grade was fun."

Jamie and Frank linked arms and started walking around the park a little more.

"Getting detention with you was worth it," Jamie leaned on his shoulder.

"Every single day with you," Frank shuddered falsely.

Frank got elbowed in his gut and looked at her. "I'm just kidding!"

"That's what I thought," she said.

"What did Mikey and Gerard say they were doing?" Frank asked.

"Hanging out with Kristyn and Nick," Jamie answered.

"They copied me," Frank said.

Jamie chuckled. "You mean the 'hang out with my girlfriend' plan?"

"Yes," Frank responded. "They were original alright."

Jamie grabbed his hands. "Just remember that you thought of it. That's all that matters."

She met his lips and they shared a kiss. When they pulled away, he lifted her up and began carrying her.

"You've been doing pretty good," said Frank. "I expected you to be in a really bad mood."

"After you helped me last night, I would have," Jamie confessed.

"I really am a hero then," Frank smiled.

"For someone that has a slow working brain," Jamie giggled lightly.

"Improvement," Frank said. "Now let's get out of here. I want to go to some place else to end the day."

"Are you still going to carry me?"

"Of course."

The sun was setting while they were walking in the grassy field near their high school. When it was empty, they usually liked to stay around it because no one would think about bothering them.

Most people seemed to bother them whenever they wanted to be alone. Jamie and Frank always got a chance to spend time with each other when all of a sudden, Simone came along to be the third wheel. This has happened for a while and the previous night was a good example.

"The school, eh?" Jamie seemed impressed. "Never knew you'd take me here."

"The best time is now," Frank put her down.

"I thank you for taking me here," Jamie hugged him.

"We only have one day," Frank reminded her.

"I'm so glad you thought of this idea," Jamie kissed his cheek.

He kissed her back. "No concerns about friends or family..."

"Family?" Jamie remembered what the day was. "Oh shit, I almost forgot that Kayla was leaving today!"

"I forgot, too!" Frank felt idiotic.

"We need to get home quick!" she grabbed his hand and they started running back to their neighborhood before it was too late.

If only they knew that Jake was following them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jake is back again and he's still obsessive. Does he scare you sometimes? I will admit that he's kind of creepy to me, too. Who knew that I'd create someone weird like him?

This update came a little late, but I finally got it done. I hope you all liked this one and I hope you comment it and love it.

Ugh, I sound greedy. XD

-Aliya