Sequel: The Other Woman
Status: Completed

Black Sheep

Chapter 1

"Alright mon petit pois. What's going on today then?" I said as I walked into the office, taking my huge sunglasses off and throwing them on my agent's desk, along with my bag.
"Are you still drunk?" my agent Maria said as I flopped down on the chair and started playing with a clicky pen and started pushing myself around the room.
"No! No of course not!" I stopped wheeling myself around the room, but then I saw the look she was giving me. I pushed myself over to the desk and lent my chin on my elbows that were on the table, and smiling as sweetly as I though appropriate.
"Well maybe a little bit" I smiled and giggled.
"Well you better sober up, as today is a very big day for you."
"Why what am I doing?" I said clicking the pen again.
"Interviewing Prince Harry." Shit.
"You're having a giraffe." I leant back in the chair.
"No. Now you don't need to be there until one, but seeing as it's already half eleven we better get you sorted. I'll send someone to starbucks for you and I've found the right outfit for you. I already have that in the cupboard over there. You need to do an intro outside St James' park to lead into the interview." I just nodded along, but I wasn't too happy with someone telling me what to wear. "And here's a list of questions." I read through it and sighed.
"What?! Nothing about him and the lingerie model?"
"Nope."
"Nothing about him getting absolutely rat arsed?"
"Nope."
"nothing about whether the carpet matches the curtains?!?!?!"
"Nope. This is a serious interview for a charity that'll go out to hundreds of millions of people. You can't ask him what colour his pubes are!" she said sharply through gritted teeth.
"I didn't intend to ask him about that - just the colour of the carpets at Buckingham palace." I think I saved that one quite well.
"Just get changed and I'll send someone to starbucks. I sighed as I opened the cupboard and pulled out the bags. I got changed in the toilets down the corridor and sorted my make up out until I had natural looking make up.
I went back into Maria's office and closed the door slowly as she was on the phone. She pushed a cup towards the desk, and rummaged about in her desk. I slowly sat down and started drinking the coffee. I finished the drink quite quickly and started to sober up slightly and by half past twelve I'd sobered up completely, but it had it's consequences.
I was laid on a sofa in the office with a cushion on my head trying to stop my headache.
"Take these." Maria said, placing a box of paracetamol and a glass of water on the table "and don't lay down you'll crease the dress." she said pulling me up. I slowly got up and took the paracetamol.
"The car's here. And good luck." she said giving me a sight hug. I wasn't nervous, but suddenly I had butterflies - I was about to interview Prince Harry. I gathered my things up and headed outside to get in the black car that was waiting outside.
On the way there I must've read the questions at least 50 times to calm myself down. When the car pulled up at St James' Palace where I met the director and cameraman and we started filming right away.
"We have the autocue for the intro but then you're on your own in the interview." I nodded and smiled, relaxing into it. Usually it didn't matter how drunk I was the night before, it never usually affected my work the next day. "And lets go for a take in 3,2..." and he gave me the thumbs up.
"Today I'm outside St James' Palace, the meeting place for my interview with Prince Harry about his charity Sentebale. Sentebale was founded in 2006 by Prince Harry and Prince Seeiso from the Lesotho royal family to help the orphans and vulnerable children living in Lesotho, Africa. They have both pledged a lifetime of support for the charity that brings together children and it's founders with one main common interest: the loss of a parent. Over the past years, The charity has done so much for Lesotho from building children's homes to providing care for newborn babies with HIV/AIDs, and from building a night school for boys to building centres and schools for disabled, handicapped or mentally impaired children. The charity work solely on donations and fundraising, including the Sentebale polo cup, which combines two of Prince Harry's loves. I'm here to speak to him about what the charity means to him, and what's next for Sentebale."
"and cut. Bex that was perfect - I don't think we'll need to do another take so let's get in and get the ball rolling." This made me nervous. I gathered my bag and question cards and followed the director (Tony) into the palace.
"Would you like to follow me sirs, and madam" the woman stood at the door nodded slightly at me before showing us in and towards a meeting room. She opened the double doors and revealed a red room with dark wood floor and gold accents.
"We'll give you a few minutes to set up, please let us know when you would like to start." she said leaving the room and closing the doors behind her. I wandered around the room looking at the pictures on the walls and the golden ornaments and vases that decorated mantle peices and cabinets.
♠ ♠ ♠
these are the two outfits
outfit in the begining: http://www.polyvore.com/like_animals_we_play_pretend/set?id=35010369
2nd outfit (without the hat): http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=35024792