Sequel: The Other Woman
Status: Completed

Black Sheep

Chapter 8

A week passed after out second meeting, and I tried to get on with my life, but every so often my thoughts kept drifting off to Harry, although we’d only properly talked once there was something about him that I just couldn’t put my finger on. I was sat in my living room, typing my next article on my laptop when I heard the post fall through my letter box. I picked up my now lukewarm cup of tea, and took a sip as I picked up the post from the doormat. Bills, bills, junk and bills. I threw them on the coffee table next to my laptop and carried on writing. Just another mundane day in the life of me.

I laid on the sofa, flicking through the TV channels, looking for something to watch. My phone buzzed on the coffee table, so I stretched to pick it up.

“Are you free tonight?” Harry’s voice said at the other end.
“As far as I know I am, why?”
“We’re going out, just the two of us. I’ll see you at seven.” And he hung up.

I stared at my phone, process what had just happened. So I was going out at seven with Prince Harry. It took me a while to actually realise that I only had an hour to get ready. I leapt off the sofa, jumped into the shower, then back out of the shower in record time. I dried my hair, and pulled my leggings and baggy t-shirt back on while I looked for something to wear. I glanced at my phone, where there was a new text;

What’s your address again?
Xxx

I laughed to myself as I texted him my reply, and asked where we were going. I settled on a plum coloured dress and grey blazer. I pulled my clothes on and stared on my hair and make-up when I glanced at my phone. I had yet another new text:

It’s a surprise, but you can wear heels if you want it won’t be a long walk. Just wear what you want, you’re beautiful anyway
Xxx

I smiled and texted him back, pulling my new purple heels out of their box at the bottom of my wardrobe. I checked the time on my phone, and it said that I had twenty minutes to finish getting ready. I sighed and pulled the shoes onto my feet and sat back down at my dressing table. I pulled my hair into a lose bun at the nape of my neck. I lightly dusted my face with powder, lightly drew a thin line of eyeliner above my eye, swiped some mascara on my eyelashes, and put a light coat of lipstick over my plump lips. I then threw some jewellery on and plucked my silver back from my shelves. I put my cigarettes, purse and mobile phone into it and sat on the edge of my bed waiting for seven o clock to arrive. I glanced around the flat from the bathroom then the living room through to the kitchen where everything was spick and span, but then I glanced on my bedroom. My duvet was thrown at the end of my bed with my empty shoe box and coat hangers all over it, and my dressing table was covered with tubs and bottles that I’d been too lazy to put away. I quickly ran round picking everything up and making my bed, and straightening everything out. I couldn’t bear the thought of coming home to an untidy house. Then it hit me. What was this? Compliments? Three kisses at the end of texts? I sighed and got on with what I was doing.
I had just thrown my empty shoe box in the bin when someone buzzed my doorbell to let them in. I ran to the intercom and picked up the phone and recognised the ginger haired man on my doorstep.
“Hi Boo, do you fancy letting me in”
“Not really, I don’t recognise you at all. I was expecting a curly haired guy with sunglasses,”
“No, Bex I need to come in I think someone’s recognised me”
“Go on then,” I said, and unlocked the door downstairs. I heard him come upstairs as I had one final check in the mirror. But I heard him stop two steps down. I turned to see why he stopped and his expression was a picture. I laughed slightly when I realised he was staring at me.
“You look incredible.” He climbed the final two steps, as I giggled.
“Well thank you kind sir, you look rather dashing yourself,” I jokingly complimented back, “would you like the grand tour?”
“of course, we don’t need to be anywhere for another half an hour and it’s just around the corner, so we don’t need to rush,”
*****

“Mr David I hope this table is to your liking, may I get you and your friend a drink?”
“I’ll have a lager please” and then both their heads turned to me. I’d never done this before. I usually just done the jagerbombs and shots and stagger back to my flat with someone and somehow stem some kind of relationship from that. I panicked as I scanned the drinks menu. What was that wine that I liked? I scanned the menu and it came up. I thanked my lucky stars.
“I’ll have the white zinfandel please” I smiled at the waiter who nodded and headed to the bar.

“So here’s to our date” Harry said as he held his glass high in the air. I stopped dead. I genuinely think I forgot to breathe. So this was a proper date, like in the movies. I smiled and clinked my glass with his.
“To our date” I smiled and laughed, but the shock was still there. I looked into his eyes and found all the reassurance I needed not to worry, and to just have fun.

******
After our meal, and two bottles of wine on my part, we found ourselves sat at the bar in Henry’s laughing and joking and drinking quite a lot more than we probably should have.
“Now I hate to be a killjoy, but our carriage awaits m’lady” Harry slurred and got off his bar stool holding his hand out for me. I laughed and took it.
“Thank you kind sir, but you are no killjoy in my eyes,” I said, and we both laughed We went halves on our bar bill, against Harry’s ideas, and headed out into the empty street, and straight into the car waiting for us. We sat in the back of the car, the drink taking it’s toll on us, as I laid my head on his shoulder and his hand fell onto my thigh.
“My shoes are killing me,” I slurred as I slipped them off my feet, and then falling back to Harry’s side. I could feel his hot breath in my ear and my heart beat faster and faster, and then his lips gently traced along my jaw as the car came to a stop outside my flat.
“Do you want to come in?” I slurred once again, looking up into his blue eyes and he nodded.
“Hang on!” he shouted “you’ve got nothing on your feet!” he got out of the car, ran round to the other side, opened my door and scooped my up in his arms.
“What’re you doing?” I giggled as I hung onto my bag and my shoes.
“Being a gentleman,” he winked as he gently placed me down on my doorstep. I searched my bag for my keys as I heard a car door close behind me, followed by two hands wrapped around my waist and lips nibbling on the back of my neck, sending goosebumps all over my body. That was going to leave a mark. I fiddled with the key in the lock and eventually got into my building. We slowly but surely made our way up the stairs, stopping every few moments to kiss and move our hands further around each other’s bodies. We stopped at the door into my actual flat, and I turned the key in the lock as quickly as I could.

We fell through the door and I threw my shoes in a random direction, followed by my bag. With our lips connected, I pushed Harry’s jacket off his shoulders and he let it fall to the floor, followed by my blazer and the belt from around my waist. I swiftly started unbuttoning his shirt as we found our way through to my bedroom. His hands went up my legs, and bunched the purple material of my dress just above my waist, tugging at it, giving me a sign that I was soon to be losing my dress. I pushed Harry’s now unbuttoned shirt off his shoulders as we broke the kiss so my dress could eventually come off. He stood back from me and looked at every inch of me from the tip of my painted toenails, to the top of my thigh, to the wet spot on my panties, up to my lips where we connected again, his hands roaming from my waist to my back where he unhooked my bra and pulled it down my shoulders, letting my large breasts free. He broke the kiss again to look at them, which made me self-conscious. He held me at arms-length with his large hands on my waist, and my hands holding onto his biceps. His head dived and his lips found their way around one of my nipples. I moaned as his tongue flicked and circled around my nipple, making me moan. My hands roamed around and found the waistband of his boxers, and I toyed with the area just above it, dancing my fingers over the sensitive skin. We slowly made our way to my bed where I pushed him to sit down, leaving a soft kiss right on his lips, then kisses right down to where I knew the his tip would be. He tried to lift me head with a slight chuckle but this is what I wanted to do. He sighed and released his large cock from his boxers. I took it in my hands and slowly licked the tip, warranting a low moan from Harry. To this day I have a blank in my memory, mainly due to the amount of alcohol I’d had to drink, but the next thing I remember was being laid on my back with my legs wrapped around his waist, his member deep inside me, hitting my spot perfectly, with his hands massaging my breasts, and my hands holding onto his arms for dear life. We were both moaning as we got closer and closer to our climax. I moaned his name as I orgasmed, my walls clenching around his cock. Within a matter of seconds he came too and filled me with his hot cum.
We both drunkenly, and euphorically found our way under the duvet, Harry gently kissing my on the forehead. I fell asleep than night cuddled tight, and protectively to his chest, and I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
I felt guilty for leaving you with nothing for so long, so I've treated you to two chapters in one day (lucky you). So my exams are over and I just need to wait and see the results, so I'll be able to write a lot more. Who knew! It's easier to write when your future isn't being decided by every word you write. I love all the comments you've sent, it really inspires me to write more, knowing that someone actually cares about what your writing, so thank you. And I've had to change the rating of the story so I can add a few more sex scenes in, like at the end of this chapter. If you don't like it I'm sorry. :) xxx

P.S. this is my dream flat that I've based this around: http://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/15484065?search_identifier=875e0f6f79c19d837b4fc93a47901a4b