The Imprint's Curse

Nathan's Mum is White american. His father is a Quillette descendent who moved his family when Nathan was three, when Nathan's Dad walks out. His Mum's best friend from the Rez invites them to live with her, Sue had just lost her husband two years previous from a heart attack. Nathan starts to go through some changes, his Mum thinks it's Just because he's 16 and he misses his dad, but his best friend and room mate Seth knows better.

Chloee has lived in Port Angles her whole life. Her life is perfect she has a mom and a dad who love her and even though they don't live together and her mom is away flying quite a lot as she's a pilot, Chloee knows they will do anything for her or will they?
Chloee has a long term boyfriend called Robbie and she promised him that after six months as a couple she would be ready to sleep with him, on there anniversary events unfold which will change her life for ever!

Dive into a world you already know with a twist!

EVERYTHING OBVIOUSLY TWILIGHT RELATED BELONGS TO STEPHENIE MEYER OR IS BASED LOOSELY ON THE IDEA OF WOLVES AND VAMPIRES FROM HER NOVELS ANY CHARACTER NOT CREATED BY STEPHENIE MEYER IS MINE!
  1. Black Roses Red
    <a href=http://youtu.be/c4hFP5onT14>Chapter Song</a>
  2. A Moment Like This...
    <a href=http://youtu.be/eGvWjebOUpk>Chapter Song</a>
  3. I'm feeling stuff "Again"
    Flyleaf : Again.
  4. Mistaken.
  5. Wolf?
  6. Rules!