Status: Pretty Active. Next chapter coming soon!

Run, Baby, Run

chapter 1

Chapter one Luce’s POV

“Get back here you bag of scum!” I shouted ahead of me at the retreating figure. I wanted to rip that fuckers head off and tear apart his body limb from limb. You may be asking, “Why would I want to do such a thing?” Well let me tell you. In this town everybody knows everybody, but we keep our business to ourselves, especially in my family. Unfortunately there are a few “nosy people” in this town that don’t quite grasp the concept of “Mind your own Fucking business.” Fortunately I am quite capable of dealing with those certain people, and adding them to my collection.

I stared for a minute longer down the dark alley where I had decided to bring my meat. I laughed to myself. He thinks he got away ha, fat chance! You see, I am very capable of catching him once again. Where’s the fun of the kill, when you don’t play with your prey? The look of shock on their faces as they see me saunter around the corner is absolutely priceless. I could feel my eyes turning black, as I grew excited to kill.

I could no longer hear his heavy footsteps, in range. Perfect, I thought, now it’s time to kill.

“Lucifer!”

Shit! He sounds pissed!

Slowly I turn around to see my best friend approaching me, with a scowl on his face. His name was Kai and though he may look totally harmless, he knows how to kill and do it well.

“Hey Kai” I say trying to sound innocent. I was technically not even supposed to be out tonight.

“Don’t ‘Hey Kai’ me.” He says folding his lean arms over his chest. His strong jaw set in a frown. “What the hell are you doing here? Are you trying to cause more shit for us to deal with?”

“Well some people around here don’t know how to mind their own business.” I grumble. “They need to be taught a lesson. I’m not gonna move Arella again!”

Kai sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose between his fingers. It’s times like these where Kai is stressed the most. The normal Kai is just a sweet, fun loving, hyperactive guy.

“I’ll deal with this. Just go home. Arella woke up screaming. That’s why I came to get you.”

This made me panic. A thousand different thoughts ran through my head. I barely said goodbye to Kai before I was off running to my little sister.

With my speed I made it back to the house in about 5 minutes. I shoved the front door open, and barged up the stairs charging into her room.

Arella, my 4-year-old blonde sister was sitting up in her bed, clutching her doll, with blood red tears running down her face.

“Lucy?” She whimpers quietly.

“Shh Ella, it’s okay. I’m here now.” Sitting down on her bed, I wrap my arms around her pulling her into my lap.

She buries her tear stained face in my chest, as I lovingly stroked her hair. “Bad things are gonna happen.” Ella whispers as if she’s scared some one else will hear us.

I frown. “What do you mean, Sweetheart?”

“Dolly says so. In my dream, Dolly says bad things are gonna happen, and then…and then…” she shudders and grips her doll tighter.

Little Arella is not an ordinary little girl. Not only is she a demon, like me, but she is an empath and has many other powers also. One of her powers is seeing bits and pieces of the future through dreams.

“That’s okay baby girl. You don’t have to think about anymore. I’ll always protect you. The dream is over.” I kiss the top of her head and holder even tighter.

“Lucy?”

“Yes, Ella?”

“Thank you. I love you.” She murmurs then tilts her head up to kiss my cheek.

I smile. “ I love you too little one.” I use my thumbs to wipe tears from her cheeks. “Wanna sleep in my room tonight?”

She frantically nods her head and lets me carry her into my room with me.
I lay her down on the bed and do my pre-sleep activities. By the time I’m done she is already out like a light.

I smile and climb in my bed, pulling her to my chest. I kiss her forehead. “Don’t worry little one. I will never let any bad things happen to you as long as I shall live.”
♠ ♠ ♠
1st one down. 20 to go!! This is my first ever Slash, and I am really excited about it! It may be a little rough at some points but I will try my best. I also don't know that much about demons, so I am kinda making it up. If you have any suggestions please let me know.

In this chapter you got to meet, one of the two main characters, Lucifer. I love writing Luce so far. He is such a sweet guy. You also got to see both sides of him.

So please enjoy. I am writing the next chapter now, but may not be able to update until late sunday or monday, but please be patient with me! Comment and subcribe please!!
xoxo- Sarah