Status: Slow updates, but active

Another 7 Days

Prologue

Prologue
The boy and girl simply stood there.

The boy was looking at the girl, taking her in, wanting to remember every little detail about her. Things like the exact color of her eyes or the way her long dark hair shined in the sunlight.

He wished she would look at him too, so he could look into those beautiful eyes on last time, but she didn’t. Her gaze kept wandering, looking at everything but the 16 year old boy in front of her. She was afraid to look at him, because it would make the moment even more real than it already was and that was something she simply wasn’t ready to face.

Both had know this dreaded moment had been coming the second they met, but neither one of them was ready for it.

As cliché as it might sound, it really had been the most perfect summer. But, as we all know, all good things must come to an end. And now the end was here, the moment they both had been dreading, the end, the goodbye.

“Autumn?” Alex whispered. Autumn finally looked up at him, tears threatening to spill from her violet-blue eyes. “I’m gonna miss you, so much.” He said, his voice barely more than a whisper.

Autumn couldn’t take it anymore and flung herself at the slightly older boy, wrapping her arms tightly around his chest, not ever wanting to let go.

Alex quickly did the same. “Please don’t forget me Alex.” She whispered, her voice breaking several times. “Promise me you won’t forget about me.”

“I won’t.” He mumbled softly into her ear, kissing the top of her head. “I promise….”


Alex kept his promise, never forgetting about Autumn or that summer. Autumn, however, did.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everyone.
So I started a new story again. It's gonna be a short one this time.
Updates will be a little slower, seeing this is going to be kind of a sideproject for now.

I'd love the know what you guys think. So please leave a comment <3

Love, Felicia