Status: ON HIATUS.

You'll Never Leave My Heart.

c h a p t e r t h i r t e e n .

Asher.

“Why are you in such a happy mood today?” Garrett asked me the next day. We’d gone to the skate park and my mood was extremely good.

“What, I’m not allowed to be in a good mood?” I asked chuckling.

“You’re always in a good mood, which is creepy enough,” he said. “I’m just saying you’re like ten times happier today and it’s really freaking me out.”

“I kissed Anamae,” I admitted.

“You what?” he asked.

“I mean- she sorta kissed me first, but then I kissed her,” I said.

“Okay, normally I wouldn’t care about this type of shit,” he said. “but Anamae’s really cute, so what happened?”

I sat on my skateboard and looked up at him. “Well, I was madly flirting with her. And she told me she wasn’t attracted to me-”

“Ouch,” he said, cutting me off.

“Just listen,” I said, rolling my eyes. “I, of course, kept questioning it. And we were sitting right next to each other so I was just leaning closer- no intentions of actually kissing her. Then she just grabs me and kisses me.”

“She wants your dick,” he concluded.

I laughed. “Who doesn’t?” I joked.

“Right,” he said sarcastically. “you gonna date her then?”

“I’m going over her house tonight to watch movies,” I said.

“To watch movies or watch movies?” he asked.

I laughed. “Watch movies. Her friends will be there, douche bag,” I said.

Anamae.

“Where are we going?” Cameron asked me as I turned into Asher’s neighborhood. I’d texted him right before I left saying that I’d be there soon.

“Picking up Asher,” I said.

“So let me guess… we’re going to watch a scary movie that you two will get close to each other and make out and get all horny, then you will go to the kitchen and bang?” he guessed before rolling his eyes. “Original.”

I looked at him quickly. “Seriously, where do you and Aarica get these scenarios from? Do you both just have kinky sex lives or?” I asked. “Wait, don’t answer that.”

He laughed. “You sure you don’t want my answer?” he asked.

“Positive,” I said, pulling into Asher’s driveway. “do I text him or walk up to his door?”

Cameron looked at me like I had twenty-seven heads, before shaking his head. “Chicks over think. Way, way too much.,” he said.

Before I could say anything, Asher came out of the door. He was wearing dark denim skinny jeans that fit him perfectly and a dark blue shirt. Simple, but it still made me stomach get butterflies. He opened the back door and got in. “Hey,” he said, smiling at me.

I turned. “Hi,” I said. “oh, this is Asher. Asher, this is Cameron.”

“Nice meeting you,” Asher said.

“You too, man,” Cameron said, but I noticed the smirk on his face.

Image

“I’ve seen that movie so many times!” Aarica complained as she was sprawled out across my couch on the left. Cameron was in one of the recliners and the movies were all of the second recliner, leaving me and Asher to share my other couch. I don’t think this was a coincidence whatsoever.

“I heard it was good!” I argued.

“I heard it sucked,” Asher said.

“Same here,” Cameron added.

“Well, I guess Case 39 is out of the question,” I mumbled.

“Can’t we just watch Insidious?” Cameron asked.

“I was kinda hoping we’d watch a scary movie, not a terrifying one that will haunt me the rest of my life,” I told him, rolling my eyes.

“Come on, it can’t be that bad,” Asher reasoned.

“Are you guys trying to get me put in a mental institution?” I asked. “I mean seriously, guys have said this movie is really, really scary.”

“I’m sure Asher won’t mind protecting you during the scary parts,” Aarica suggested, with a smirk on her face.

Asher’s smirked soon matched hers. I have a feeling they wouldn’t have a problem getting along. “Of course not,” he said.

I groaned. “Fine,” I said, handing Cameron the DVD case and he put the disc in the DVD player while Aarica went around and turned the lights off. The couch I was on wasn’t huge- Aarica occupied the bigger one- but it also wasn’t small. So when Asher situated himself so he was right next to me, I knew it wasn’t an accident. “I hope you don’t mind my freaking out because of the scary parts.”

He looked down at me and smiled, his teeth looking bright due to the TV light. “I definitely don’t mind,” he said.
♠ ♠ ♠
la la la, whatever. la la la, it doesn't matter. la la la la, oh well. la la la. that song is so catchy.
anyways, this is kinda a filler. or totally a filler, what's the difference.
comment & subscribe, you know you wannnnna. :)