I'll Shatter the Silence to Tell You We Won't Last Long

The sheltering sky will slip to sever us

Image

"Wait."
My brow raised as he prevented me from walking further.
"Yeah Whelan?"
A little grin crept on his wantable lips while he seize the opportunity to hold me up to him.
"You really like my name, don't you?"
I got my lips dangerously close to his, teasing him to break the distance as I breathed against it, "Maybe."
Just as he was about to crash his mouth against mine I stepped back, causing the lowest of the groans to escape from him.
"You tease."
All he got was an accomplished smirk from me before I started to walk again.

"Oi wait!"
I gasped as his hands brought me back to him in a sudden move, securely gripping my hip bones.
"It's the second time you ask me to wait. What's up?"

I jerked away from him, my brow raised as he reached for a black bandana from his HIM hoodie.
"What?" he asked confused.
"What you want that for?"
He gave me the biggest of the grins as he ran the small fabric down my colar bone, "Why? Are you thinking of kinky sex?"
I chuckled, giving him a "you must be dreaming" kind of look. Quite not convincing by the smile he was giving me.
"Okay okay I won't annoy you more. Now please let me cover your eyes. Please?"
My heart did flip flops at the cute look he was giving me.
"Urgh what for?"
"Secret spot."
Letting out a sigh I let him put the bandana over my eyes, intantly biting lip feeling vulnerable.
"Jordan?"
"Yes sweetie?" he whispered close to my ear.
My back snuggled closer to his chest, sighing in relief as his arms once more wrapped themselves around me.
"I-I'm scared to trip."
Shivers ran up my spine as I felt him smile against my neck.
While one of his arms sneaked around my waist, the other went behind my legs, carrying me bridal style, causing me to smile sweetly.
"Thanks," I whispered.
His lips softly met mine, making me butterflies.
"No problem love."

******************************************************************

The black fabric slip off from over my eyes as miles of crystal lake water stood ahead of me, enchanting my mind with it's beauty as the grass and trees embraced it in complete armony.
A peaceful smile graced my lips as I took in every detail, every sound, every smell.
Lush green grass and vibrant colored flowers. Birds singing in the distance and the warm breeze dancing around me. Pure air entering my lungs along with the sweet scent of pollen.
No wonder why this was his getaway. It flashed calm and peace. It was perfect.

No words were exchanged as we sat down enjoying the silence. None of us intended on breaking it. We simply stood there observing the sun setting down in the horizon.

I stared into the distance watching the multi-colored sky. I could feel his gaze on me.
From the corner of my eye I saw him biting at his lip rings as if trying to say something, just not sure how to.
With one soft move I sat closer to him, his hand instantly founding it's way around me. As if to not let me go.
I couldn't help but to smile as he cutely buried his face on my neck, making shivers run up my spine everytime his breathing and his cold lip rings touched the sensitive skin there.
"Why are you moving away?"
His voice was low as if it was hard for him to say it.
I had been expecting him to ask his. I was glad he had heard about it at the store though, I don't think I would be able to tell him otherwise.
"I don't really know...I guess that's what me and my mom always did..."
He silently nodded. I could see he wanted to stop me, he was just too good to do it. He was probably thinking he was being selfish.

If only he knew how much he was making me want to stay...
♠ ♠ ♠
So hmm I don't really know why I'm posting this
I guess i like this story and love the man this is about
But still...it's pointless.
Is this story that bad? :/

Comments please
<3<3<3