Status: One-Shot; Should I turn it into a Real Story?

Death's Lover

Death

Death stood tall with his inky black wings open to their full length.

Death's eyes, black as coal, stared into my soul. He held out his hand to me, his long slender fingers urging me to him. I lift my hand into his and I feel a shock go through my body. Death's fingers close around my hand as he brings me closer to him.

My heart hammers in my chest as Death places his perfect lips on mine. Our lips dance together, as Death places my hands around his neck, then placing his hands on my waist.

With his tongue he asks to deepen the kiss. I grant his wish and his tongue slides into my mouth. My body shivers in delite as Death's hands make their way under my shirt and trace my spine with his wonderfully cold fingers.

My hands become tangled in his silky raven black hair, tugging at it, pulling him closer. Death pulls away and lays me down on his raven feathered filled bed, but before he can lay with me and further anything a bell begins to toll.

He is called to duty.

He kisses my lips sweetly and takes his leave, promising another time. Deaths job cannot wait.

As I watch his ink black wings disappear into the night I think what I've thought every night since I became Death's Lover. Being Death's Lover means learning to wait and knowing that crossing that line means there is no turning back.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you guys think? I really like it, so I know for sure that it will atleast be a one-shot. But if you guys want me to try it as a real story I will:) I hope some people to think it's good even if I dont make it longer.:3