Private Universe

Favorite Fix

Cassadee and I had spent the last few weeks at Tay's. I had a feeling she was starting to hate us but we had been stupid and came early. We wanted to see the guys perform on the last date. Cassadee and I should have waited at least a week. But we were excited. The three of us were on our way to the venue and somehow we all had backstage passes. Tay had given them to us the day before. I was excited to see Alex. Because we were going to be going to his parent's house for Thanksgiving soon and I just missed him.

I had even gotten a hotel for the night. It was a four hour drive home and I was guessing the guys were going to be exhausted. And I didn't really want to crowd up Tay's apartment anymore. Everyone was going to be spending the evening there. I also wanted alone time with Alex.

The three of us got to the venue early so we could be in the first couple rows. I wasn't going to accept anything less. It had been a while since I'd seen them. I wanted prime seating. Or standing. Whatever it was. We rocked out to the opening bands and made fools of ourselves. But as the crowd waited for All Time Low we got more squished together.

None of us had told the guys we would be there and it was exciting to see Alex's face light up when he made eye contact with me and realized who I was with. He tried to tell Rian and Jack but they were too busy acting like fools. Their set was incredible. They put everything they had into it and the crowd went wild. Cassadee, Taylor, and I sang every song and dance the best we could in the crowded area.

When they finished we waited for people to thin out before rushing backstage. The only person we found when we got there was Zack. He was lounging on the couch and checking his phone.

"Zack, where are the other guys?" Cassadee asked.

"Fighting for the shower. Alex told them you guys were here and now they are fighting to be the first. Hopefully they don't start showering together." He looked at us and rolled his eyes. We all took seats near him.

"Oh. Well, that would be...interesting?" Tay offered.

"Nope. Just weird." I said.

"Zack?" Cassadee asked.

"Yeah?"

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Tay and I burst into giggles as Zack turned bright red.

"Why?"

"We're curious. And we want her to join the 'Girls Dating All Time Low Club'. " She said.

"Well, that's not going to happen."

"Why not?"

"Because."

Cassadee and Zack argued over it while I checked the message I just got on my phone and smiled.

Alex: Come find me.

None of them bothered to ask where I was going and I was glad. I really wasn't in the mood to explain. And I just wanted to find Alex. I walked around whispering his name but then I asked myself why I was whispering. I was about to call out again when I felt someone pull my into one of the many closed rooms and push me up against the door, lips crashing together.

I smiled through the seriously passionate kiss and took all of Alex in. I really did miss him. His fingers tangled in my right hand and he pressed them to the door. His other hand leaned on the door next to my head to keep himself standing. I couldn't help but smile even more and eventually he broke away grinning at me.

"Hi."

"Hi." I said breathlessly.

"Why didn't you say you were coming?"

"We wanted to surprise you guys."

"Well, it was a nice surprise."

"Good. This was a nice surprise." I said kissing him lightly.

"Good. I had to give up on the shower though. Jack was willing to get in with one of us. So we gave it to him."

"Good. Because if you showered with Jack I don't think I'd be able to look at you the same."

He laughed. "I don't think I could look at me or him the same."

"Besides, I have an idea."

"Oh?"

"I've got a room. At a decent hotel down the street. We can sneak off there for a bit so you can shower. Then come back and you can sign stuff and then we can all go out and celebrate."

"Oooh. Can we have dirty sex at the hotel?" He asked smirking.

"Not now. Maybe after we all go out."

He thought for a minute. "I'm good with that." He kissed me again. "There's just one problem."

"What's the that?"

"How am I going to get out of here without fans noticing?"

--

I'm not sure how we did it. I just know that it worked and we managed to escape the fans and everyone else. I told Tay what we were doing if anyone asked and then we left. He gave me one of the many hoodies he was wearing so I wouldn't freeze. It was cozy and it smelled just like him. I'd already brought my stuff to the hotel room because I had a feeling we were going to leave sometime tomorrow and it was easier to have it with me. I also needed to change clothes for drinks later.

"This is so nice." He said.

"I know."

"Thanks for this." He smiled at me.

"No problem. I just figured you wouldn't want to stay at Tay's with everyone. Including Jack."

"I don't have an issue with Jack."

I laughed. "Not what I am saying. Jack and Taylor together. That is something no one should have to deal with."

"Oh right. Jesus. Makes sense."

"Now, go shower. We have places to be."

"You could always join me?" He winked and I giggled.

"No thanks. Not now. I need to change."

"Whatever. The offer still stands if you're interested." He walked to the bathroom and shut the door and I shook my head.

"Fool." I said under my breath.

I turned on the television just for some noise and then started to pick through my clothes. I really didn't have much for a 'night on the town'. I did however have a nice pair of red pumps and a black sequined tank top. I paired it with a white leather jacket I bought when I was shopping with Tay and Cassadee, and a pair of dark skinny jeans. I flipped on the curler and waited for it to heat up.

I smiled as I heard I Feel Like Dancin' come on the television. I hadn't realized I was watching music videos until it came on. I could hear Alex belting out random songs in the shower and I couldn't stop myself from giggling. I watched the videos as I curled my hair.

"Wow." I looked at the bathroom door and saw Alex, hair dripping, with a towel wrapped loosely around his hips.

"Wow yourself." I said grinning.

"You look hot. I'm going to look like such a lazy fuck compared to you."

"Oh this?" I smirked and gestured to myself. "This was just something I had lying around."

"Uh-huh."

I grinned. "I loved the encore I heard."

"Encore?"

"In the shower."

"Oh. Right. Well, if you had joined me, it would have been better." He smirked.

"I'm sure." I set the curler down and before I knew what was really happening I was pushed back on the bed, Alex kissing me roughly.

I wanted to push him away but he was my weakness. He hooked his hand under my knee and pulled it up rubbing his hand on my thigh. I smiled and tangled my hands through his wet hair. He kissed down my neck and across my chest and I came back to reality for a second.

"Alex." I breathed.

"Mmm."

"Alex." I said more steadily.

His hands slid under my tank top and he sucked the spot on my neck and I let out a small moan and melted into him. I felt him grin and then his lips were on mine again. My fingers dug into his back and I felt him grin through the kiss. Him kissing me was something I would never get over. He pulled his lips from mine and looked at me. My arms were still wrapped around him and I could feel his fingers twisting a strand of my hair in his fingers.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't resist you."

"Don't apologize." I said breathlessly.

He laughed. "It's been too long."

"I know."

"I do like this break thing though. I mean, I still want to be with you. But this time away from each other makes me want you more."

"Agreed."

"We have places to be, don't we?"

I nodded and he got off of me. I sat up and watched him head back to the bathroom. I could feel my cheeks burning and a slight tingle on my lips. I smiled and checked my hair in the mirror. I was surprised that it still looked pretty good. It need a small touch up on the curls but it wasn't too bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
I suck. I know. College essays are a bitch though. I promise to get better at this updating thing. I promise.
I have gifts to apologize for how much I suck.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.

As always read, subscribe, comment and give me love. <3
Title credit goes to Artist Vs. Poet since I am recently obsessed.