Status: El Fin.

Temporary Bliss

I can't do a thing without you.

“That wasn‘t even funny you two!” Caroline said sternly, but a smile was on her face. “This is going to be so awesome now that you two are dating.”

Cameron and I ignored what they were saying and just looked into each other’s eyes smiling.

“Hey! Are you two paying attention?” Zach yelled.

We took our eyes off of each other and looked up at him. “No, sorry, what?” Cameron smirked.

He rolled his eyes, “we‘re trying to figure out what to do, any suggestions?”

“Not badminton.” Cameron stated quickly.

I looked at him with apologetic eyes, “I‘m sorry.” I whispered, placing my hand on his cheek.

“You‘re cute, so I forgive you.” he winked.

Caroline and Zach both rolled their eyes, “We‘re going to the beach.” Caroline said as she got up.

We all hopped into Zach’s SUV and drove down to the beach. Once we got there Zach and Cameron set up our spot by laying out towels and putting down a cooler. Caroline had grabbed a Frisbee and we were tossing it back and forth.

“I have no idea how to throw one of these, they taught us back in middle school, but I could never do it.” I explained to Cameron as he finished laying out a towel.

“I‘m such a master at it, I‘ll help you.” he volunteered walking over to me.

He caught the Frisbee that Caroline threw and set it in my right hand, still keeping hold of it. He stood behind me, a little more on my right side, laying his right arm over mine.

“Curl your arm so the Frisbee touches right below your ribs, a little to the right side, not in the middle of your stomach.” he instructed.

I looked down and placed it where he told me to.

“Now, you want to move your arm out, but flick your wrist a little. Don‘t let your wrist bend back to a 90 degree angle. Keep it 180. Got it?”

I nodded, practicing extending my arm out.

“Just throw the damn thing already.” Caroline yelled, her hands cupped over her mouth.

“Don‘t rush me! It might hit you in the face and you‘ll end up like Cameron!” I yelled back.

Cameron chuckled and planted a kiss on the back of my neck. I flinched, the kiss catching me by surprise. His left arm wrapped around my waist, securing me in front of him. I turned my head to look at him and smiled, I leaned in and gave him a quick peck on the lips. He kept leaning back in for more, and soon I had kissed him nearly ten times.

I giggled as he leaned in again. “Cam! I have to throw this.”

“Alright, just remember what I said.” he smiled, focusing again.

“Those kisses wiped my memory clean.”

“Looks like Caroline is in trouble then.” he winked.

I did exactly what he said, and with his arm guiding me a little I managed to toss it right to Caroline, who was waiting impatiently.

“Enough of that.” Cameron announced before picking me up with one arm. Well good thing he wasn’t a fucking macho-man. He spun around a few times and then set me back down, turning me around to face him.

I was trying to control my laughter as I looked up at him, our bodies inching closer together.

His arms wrapped around my waist and he winked, “What do ya say we annoy them with our PDA?”

“Give them a taste of their own medicine.” I nodded, brining my lips into contact with Cameron’s.

After only kissing for a minute Zach spoke up, clearly annoyed, “would you two come up for air already.”

I pulled back from Cameron and unwrapped his arms from around me, keeping my hands locked around his while I sat down, pulling him down next to me. He propped his knees up and loosely wrapped his arms around them.

“Now you know how we felt whenever you two went at it.” Cameron added nonchalantly.

“Yeah whatever.” Zach mumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Title Credit:
Without You by Brighten.

I made a complete fool/idiot out of myself. And I just want to cry because I haven’t felt like this before. But I’m trying so hard not to. Because I shouldn’t cry over a stupid boy and I never do. But this whole situation is different and complicated and just…yeah. I'm just so frustrated I want to throw something. And I feel like I'm mad at him, but I have no reason to be. Have I mentioned how much I really hate liking someone. adjfajfoiej i just feel like such an idiot i want to crawl in a hole and not come out till I'm 80.

I shouldn't have even wrote that out. I'm an idiot. ignore me.

Bleed, everyone’s doing it.

The last one was preeeetty short, so I felt kinda bad and wanted to update. <3
Comments can be made HERE.