Status: El Fin.

Temporary Bliss

We don't have to fall in love, we can do it for the rush.

I spent the next few days playing over my conversation with Michael in my head. I wanted to believe he was serious about giving up the other girls, but I didn’t get my hopes up, knowing it was highly unlikely he would.

I sighed in my defeat of not calling John and picked up my phone, dialing his number…maybe he wouldn’t answer.

One ring…two…three…fou-wait no he picked up, “Hey Charlotte!” he greeted.

“Hi John.” I mumbled.

“Uh-oh. What‘s wrong little sis?”

“I still haven‘t broken up with Cameron, or told him about Michael and I-I just went out and got a prom dress with Caroline. I was going to tell him before, but John.” I whined, pausing. “He looked so happy and excited when we were talking about it with Caroline and Zach.” I felt myself tearing up, knowing how terrible of a person I was.

“Aw, Scar, don‘t beat yourself up. Shit like this happens to good people.”

“I‘m not a good person.” I mumbled.

“Yes you are! So you fell out of love with Cameron…even if Michael wasn’t around it most likely still would have happened. I know you still care about Cameron a lot, but as everyone says ’let them go’ or whatever, something like that.”

I smiled, laughing a little, “Michael might have gotten a girl pregnant.” I stated bluntly.

“Woah, woah, woah! Slow down! Michael is sleeping with other girls?”

“yeah…”

“doesn‘t that bug you?”

“Well, no. I know it should, but it doesn’t. I know he hangs around other girls as more than friends. I‘ve always known. But I still really, really like him…I have no idea why.”

“What the hell are you going to do if that girl is pregnant? You‘re going to keep this up with Michael? Is Michael going to keep this multiple girl thing up knowing he got a girl pregnant and needs to be around for that kid?”

“I DON‘T KNOW!” I yelled. “sorry…” I apologized quickly, realizing I had yelled at him. “He told me if she wasn’t pregnant he was going to stop the multiple girl thing and it‘ll just be me and him…”

“You don‘t believe him do you?” he scoffed.

“Well, I want to, he seemed so sincere about it, like he really meant it. But I know the chances of that are slim.”

“So let‘s say you take the jump and break it off with Cameron, then Michael decides he doesn’t want just you. And there you are, left all alone…what are you going to do then? Do you know how much that‘s going to hurt you? I don‘t want to hurt your feelings or offend you, I‘m just looking out for you, I don‘t want you to get hurt, okay?”

I nodded, feeling a lump rise up in my throat, “yeah, I know.” I quickly wiped away a few tears that had fallen.

“I wish I could be home right now to help you with this better, you‘ll be okay, alright? I‘ll be home soon for spring break.”

“I know, I just really need a hug from you right now.” I smiled, feeling my voice shake.

“hang in there bud, if things with Michael don’t work out…if he doesn’t stick to his word, I‘ll kick his ass when I get home.”

I laughed easily along with him, “Sounds good to me, I‘ll let you go now. Talk to you later, love you, John.”

“Love you too, little sis.” I could hear the smile in his voice and then I hung up.

I was down in the kitchen looking for something to eat after getting off of the phone with John when my phone rang,

I looked at the caller ID and saw it was Michael, “Hey.” I smiled.

“Come over?”

“Yeah, okay, sure. I‘ll leave in a few.”

“See you soon.” he said then hung up.

I ran up the stairs and into my room to grab my car keys, I checked myself in the mirror to make sure I looked okay and then ran downstairs and out the door. I hopped into my car and headed over to his house. I locked my car as I walked up to his door, I knocked and stood back, just in case he flung the door open again.

He opened the door with a smile, looking less stressed than he was the other day. “Hi.” he smiled, letting me in.

“So what‘s up?” I asked, wondering why he wanted me to come over.

He grabbed my hand and his fingers slowly laced through mine as he led me downstairs and to his room. He sat down on his bed, patting the spot next to him, signaling me to sit down next to him. We both sat there, not saying anything, it wasn’t an awkward silence though. I was waiting for him to tell me why he invited me over.

“Sooo…” he started, glancing over at me. I looked at him expectantly, urging him to go on. A nervous and small smile spread across his face, “Alex isn‘t pregnant.” he said with relief.

“Told you she wasn‘t going to be.” I smiled, bumping my shoulder against his.

He bumped me right back and smiled. “are you still up for my suggestion?” he asked nervously.

“only if you‘re going to hold up your side of the bargain.” I smiled.

He fake sighed, “I don’t know…giving up those other girls for you? That‘s a hard one.” he joked.

I pushed him over and he fell back laughing, I stood up and started to walk out of his room. Once I was a step outside of his room his arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me back in.

“Where do you think you‘re going?!” he asked through his laughter.

“I‘m leaving!” I laughed, grabbing onto the doorposts to keep him from pulling me into his room.

“No no no no no no!” he whined.

“Yes!” I argued back, just as my arms gave out. He claimed his victory and pulled me back into his room, shutting his door behind him. I turned around in his arms to face him and wrapped my arms around his neck as his slid around my waist.

“So I haven‘t kissed you in a while…” he hinted. I tapped my lips, and right when he started leaning in I ran out of his arms and jumped up on his bed, signaling him to come here with my finger. He raised an eyebrow and smirked then hopped on his bed. I quickly got off and ran to the other side of his room, laughing.

“hey!” he said in an accusing tone. He got up and walked towards me as I darted to the opposite corner. He picked up his pace and walked after me as I kept running away from him for the next minute, telling him to catch me. I was on his bed and got off, running to the corner when he got a burst of speed and quickly pinned me up against the wall.

A smile tugged at the corners of his mouth, “I caught you.” his eyes quickly flicked down to my lips then back up to meet my eyes. He smiled a little more and leaned in, stopping right before our lips touched, “y‘know, I don’t really want that kiss anymore.” he teased.

“But you worked so hard for it.” I prodded, poking his stomach.

He chuckled and softly pressed his lips to mine, pulling back too soon for me.

I rested my palms on his shoulders as my head rested back against the wall, “Why do you do that to me?” I complained, “You torture me with those small kisses.” I said, running my hands down his chest. “it‘s like, right when the kiss just gets started it ends, and then its like…bummer. And then you talk and I just have to keep watching your lips move tempting me so da-” I was cut off by his lips pressed against mine. He had kissed me mid sentence. I smiled and kissed him back as I felt his body press against mine.

All of the sudden my stomach growled really loud and Michael pulled out of the kiss, laughing as he rested his forehead against mine. “Hungry?” he asked.

I nodded and bit my lip in embarrassment, “yeah.” I admitted.

“Come on.” he chuckled, grabbing my hand as we headed upstairs to his kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Title Credit:
Waiting by Breathe Carolina.

~Big brother John giving Charlotte his advice and volunteered to kick Michael’s ass. And charlotte admitted she was a bad person, anyone agree with that? OH and Alex isn't pregnant!

~I’m running out of things to write so it’s taking me longer to write these chapters thus postponing my posting. I’m trying though!

PIONEER is finally out. Misery or the hidden song is my favorite, I can’t decide yet.

Also, is anyone seeing Allstar on their winter tour?

Paramore is on the cover of January’s AP magazine. Boo.

I have my math final tomorrow. Eeeeeeeeekkkk. :(

Thank you for commenting!

SammyNicoleAlly
nessiii23
KatelynAllStar
ayeitsaleciaa
xxErika411xx
andgee22
VegasJonasLuver
mandies
sydney_logan14
comedownwithlove
MsCameronQ806
musiclover14
iloveadub15
AWTSSGTSMCFAN4EVER

Feedback goes HERE