Status: El Fin.

Temporary Bliss

If it’s just a game, then I like the way that we play.

“So I can‘t cook very well.” Michael said as he spun around to face me.

I leaned against the counter behind me and crossed my arms in front of my chest, “Well what are your specialties?” I asked, raising my eyebrows.

“Give me a category.”

“Something Mexican!” I smiled.

“Grilled cheese work okay?” he asked.

I laughed, “How is that Mexican food?”

“It‘s not, but it‘s the only thing I can cook.” he laughed as he walked over to the pantry and grabbed the bread, then went to the refrigerator and grabbed cheese and butter. Five minutes later we were both sitting down at the table eating our grilled cheese sandwiches.

“So where are your parents at?” I asked after swallowing my food.

“Out of town visiting some family friends.” he shrugged.

“And you didn‘t go?”

He laughed, “Hell no, why would I go? I hate those people, they‘re so like…fancy and proper.” he said as he rolled his eyes.

“Oh, I see. I thought maybe you wanted to hang out with me.” I winked.

“Why would you think that?” he winked, bumping his foot against mine underneath the table.

I rolled my eyes and continued eating my sandwich, neglecting to answer him. When we finished eating he took my plate and put it in the dishwasher along with his.

We headed back downstairs and started playing air hockey.

“Just a warning, I‘m very good at this game.” I said proudly as I winked at him.

“We‘ll see about that…Michael Martinez never loses.” he smirked.

“Yeah, and you‘re almost never cocky.” I said sarcastically as he hit the puck towards me.

I fired it right back, leaning over the table a little. The puck went back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, until I finally scored. I stuck my tongue out at him and he was quick to fire back with scoring.

“Ohh, girl! What now?!” he boasted, running around the table once.

“It‘s only one point!” I said, narrowing my eyes at him. “We‘re tied.” I said as I hit the puck towards him.

“Not for long!” he said as he hit the puck back, making it bounce off of the walls quickly.

That was the hardest part of air hockey, keeping your eye on the puck. He scored the next point and continued with his victory remarks. It would have been a good game, but he kept on cheating, he stuck his arm over the goal so I couldn’t score and he wouldn’t move it.

“Michael!!” I scolded for the millionth time, trying to get him to move his arm.

“What?!” he laughed.

I smiled a little, “Stop cheating!”

“This isn’t cheating! It‘s called using your resources!”

I rolled my eyes, “Whatever, just move your arm.”

“Fine!” he groaned then removed his arm. I quickly shot the puck, only to have him put his arm back in the way.

I quickly ran over to where he was standing and pushed him a little, “That would have went in!!!”

He just kept laughing, I grabbed a couch cushion and threw it at him, catching him off guard and knocking him over. I pinned him down and sat on top of him.

Hey!” he yelled, still trying to contain his laughter, “What was that for?!”

“You deserved it, you cheater!” I argued as I continuously poked his chest.

“Ow, stop it!” he laughed, trying to grab my hands.

“Not till you admit you‘re cheating!”

“Fine! I cheat at air hockey!” he yelled, begging me to get off of him and stop poking him.

I grinned at him, “That‘s what I thought! And since you admit you cheated, I automatically win!”

He chuckled and lifted me off of him, I stood up and grabbed his hand to help him up then we both sat down on the couch to watch a movie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit:
Into Your Arms by The Maine.

~I’m sorry it took so long to crank this out, and for shortness! I really do owe you more but I can’t think of anything. So yeah. I hate this chapter.

~Whenever I play air hockey my fingers get hit by the puck because I rest them on the lip of the rink.

I dyed my hair.

I’m just one pack of smokes from broke

I have to go to Iowa City this weekend for a family Christmas. For my mom’s side of the family. She has TEN siblings. There’s like 60 of us total. Last year I accidentally took a Jello Shot because I thought it was regular lime Jello. Well.

Thank you for commenting!

AWTSSGTSMCFAN4EVER
kristynannee
musiclover14
katiecutting
xxErika411xx
KatelynAllStar
VegasJonasLuver
iloveadub15
MsCameronQ806
andgee22
ALLSTARLOVE333
OfficialMatilda96
comedownwithlove
sydney_logan14
mandies
xJonasAdub1DLovatic


Comments? Make them HERE