Status: El Fin.

Temporary Bliss

Your taste, my touch

“How long have you been in there?” Cameron asked as he walked to his closet.

“Probably like ten minutes.” I shrugged as I stood behind him, leaning against the doorpost.

He grabbed a white, button up, dress shirt off of a rack and handed it to me as he tugged his current shirt over his head before tossing it on the floor.

He turned around to face me with a smile, “Although I’m bummed you hung out with her instead of me, I’m glad you did, she needs girl time.”

I smiled and pulled at a piece of his hair, “I love her, she’s so sweet.” I leaned in and gave him a quick peck on his lips, “You need a haircut. It’s getting long.”

“I think I’ll grow it out for prom.”

I laughed and shook my head, “You better find a new date then.” I retorted as I started to take his shirt off of the hanger for him. “I missed you.”

He smiled and stepped closer to me, grabbing his shirt from my hands and tossing it off to the side. His hand snuck around to the small of my back and pressed me up against his bare chest.

“I missed you too.” He whispered before his lips pressed against mine.

I pulled back but he leaned forward to keep our lips intact, one of his hands rested behind my neck as he deepened the kiss. I locked my fingers together behind his neck as I began to lead him back towards his bed. As soon as I felt the bed behind my legs I sat down. Cameron’s hands rested on the bed on either side of me causing me to lean back. I slowly scooted backwards as he crawled on the bed. I grabbed his face in my hands to keep his lips connected to mine as I laid down.

Cameron plopped down beside me and grabbed my waist, lifting me on top of him. I tangled my fingers in his hair as his hands ran up and down my sides. I let my lips leave his as I left kisses on his jaw bone, once I reached his neck he let out a soft moan. I smiled against his skin and pulled back. I looked into his green eyes and chuckled as I pressed my index finger against his lips.

“Shh, Bridget is next door.” I whispered.

His hand snuck up the back of my shirt and his fingers softly trailed up and down my spine, causing goose bumps to appear on my back and neck. He set me down on my back next to him and held himself on top of me, one arm on either side of my body.

“Did you lock the door?”

As soon as I nodded my head, his swollen lips met mine and it wasn’t long before our tongues were tangled together. I let my fingers run through his hair, pulling at it a few times. His lips left mine only to be attached to my neck seconds later. I let my hands wander down to his chest as his tongue lightly flicked the skin on my neck where his lips touched. This time it was me who couldn’t keep quiet when I let out a moan. I bit my lip in an attempt to keep quiet as Cameron lightly nipped at the skin on my collar bone. That didn’t work either, because I let another moan slip out.

Cameron pulled his lips off of my skin and laughed as I looked up at him. “Maybe we should stop before someone suspects what we’re doing.”

I nodded in agreement, sitting up as Cameron sat off to the side of me. His eyes met mine and I smiled, “One more kiss?”

He nodded eagerly and placed a finger under my chin, bringing my lips to his. We both pulled back laughing, taking time to catch our breath. I stood up and went into Cameron’s closet and grabbed the shirt he had tossed aside.

“Alright, let’s figure out this tie situation.” I said as I tossed him his shirt. He put it on and buttoned it up as he joined me in his closet.

“So I have a few pink ties…there’s this one, that’s pink and white stripes,” he started, handing me the tie, “and then there’s this one that is silver and pink, also striped,” he then handed me that tie as he pulled one more out, “or there’s plain pink. Take your pick.”

I held each tie up to his shirt and finally decided on the plain pink tie. “Now go put on your dress pants so I can see how spiffy you’re gonna look!”

He rolled his eyes as he grabbed his black dress pants and walked into his bathroom to change. While he was changing I hung the losing ties back up and kept a hold of the one I chose. As soon as he walked out I handed him his tie to put on. He put it around his neck and that was as far as he got.

He looked up at me bashfully, “Um, Scar…don’t laugh, but I don’t know how to tie a tie.”

I let out a small laugh which caused Cameron’s lips to form a pout. “You’re lucky I know how to tie one. I used to have to tie John’s all the time. He could but he just never got it nice and straight, plus he left it really loose.” I lifted Cameron’s collar and hung the tie inside out and flat around his neck.

“Okay, start by crossing the wide end under the narrow, then take the wide over the narrow and then back under, so it kinda loops.” I paused as I slowly did the actions, “Pull the loop down and tighten it, then take wide end back over to the right and pull it up behind the knot, and there you go!” I finished by putting his collar back down, “Tada!”

He smiled and captured my lips with his. He pulled back and rested his forehead against mine, “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome. You look very handsome.”

“Can I take this off now?”

I nodded and sat down on his bed. Once he finished changing we snuggled up on his bed and watched Benny and Joon. Towards the end of the movie my phone started ringing, I answered when I saw it was Caroline.

“Yes, Miss Caroline?” She franticly started talking a million words per second making it hard for me to understand her. “Caroline! Slow down, what happened, what’s wrong?!”
♠ ♠ ♠
*Title Credit:
My Heroine by The Maine.

~So there hasn't been an intimate session between Cam and Scar in a while so here you go.
~And Caroline called Charlotte freaking out about something, any guesses?

I am SO sorry I haven't posted in like 2 weeks! I feel so bad!!!

I'm gonna get back to killing some more zombies in COD, I'm addicted!!!

Thank you for commenting!!
katiecutting
xxErika411xx
music4life5430
love.laugh.music.
comedownwithlove
AW TS SG Fan4ever
MsCameronQ806

You can yell at me or leave a comment HERE.