Status: Tom Felton Yay!

You Again

I Am Not A ***

It was eleven thirty in the morning on a Saturday. We enter room 325 and bloody hell it's a mess. Clothes all over the room, tables turn, chairs broken, curtains ripped from head to toe, the only things not broken are the two lazy asses asleep on a half broken half standing bed. Quinn opens her eyes to see the horrifying site of her trashed hotel room. Rubbing her head from the hangover she takes a double check and finds a ring but not just a ring, an engagement ring stuck on her wedding finger. Quinn starts to panic roaming around the room with her eyes she lands on the body of her husband. Not just her husband but the body that belonged to him.

" What the hell happened last night?" She whispers. Looking at his wedding hand she finds once again the ring of marriage. Quinn starts to shake, tears pouring down her face. Tom starts to feel the sudden movement so he opens his eyes. To his surprise his eyes show the girl he spilled coffee on yesterday. 'Fuck!' he thinks. To be kind he asks " Are you alright love?" She turns around her makeup worse then before.

" Does it look Iike I'm ok!?" She waits for a moment. " I wake up naked and married. To YOU!" She yells. Tom looks taken back.

" I'm not happy about this either love."

" Stop calling me love! What the fuck does love mean anyway?!"

" It's a nick name. You know like how you Americans say baby, and honey." Quinn gets up covering her exposed body. " Turn around!" She orders, Tom obeying. Quinn removes the cover exposing her body thinking no one was looking. Tom staring out the window he finds Quinn's reflection. Her slinder tan body. Spotting a tattoo of a scorpion on her left shoulder blade. Admiring her beautiful body he snaps back to reality. ' Tom stop, you have a beautiful girl waiting for you back in England.' Checking to see if she's finished she starts to talk" You can look now." Tom sighs " Finally." Getting up to find his boxers he looks towards Quinn wearing his shirt. " You know your wearing my shirt, right?" He asks with the familiar smirk everyone knows and loves. Quinn sighs angrily " Yeah, I do dip shit. But have you noticed that I can't find my clothes and I'm not in my room so yeah I'm sticking with your bloody shirt." Tom chuckles silently." Are ready picking up your husbands slang." Tom leaves the room towards the kitchen. " Want anything for breakfast love." Something just snapped inside of Quinn " NO, I don't want anything! How can you be so fucking calm about this! I mean you just woke up naked with a stranger!" He sighs as he turns around " Well, your not really a stranger. I met you yesterday, and the marriage thing well it's called a divorce. We'll just go to the wedding chapel later and get a divorce. It's that simple love." Quinn started to shake." It's not just about the marriage thing! You don't get it." Tom face turned to confusion. " I don't get what your saying." Quinn jumped up frustrated. " You took something from me! Something I wanted to give the man I love! Something that will never, can never be taken back!"

Quinn walks back to the room laying down the messy bed pouring tears. He took it. He just took it without saying sorry. Feeling sorry for the girl he married last night Tom fleas back to the room to check up on her. Tom sits next to her " Look whatever I took I'm sorry, I really am. But what did I take exactly?" She sits up and says.....