Status: It is technically finished, but I might add an epilogue later on.

When the Day Met the Night

This Has Got To Be A Dream

Some fan screaming: "I love Ryan!" Brendon: "*I* love Ryan!"

“Get out.” Brendon said sternly as I hid behind him. “This has got to be a dream.” Brendon pinched the bridge of his nose and tried to calm himself.

“I’m sorry, have I done something wrong?” the doctor asked in a very thick German accent.

“Yea, you somehow got out of jail again and are trying to trick us.” Brendon was furious and before he could yell out to the nurses I spoke up.

“Bren, I don’t think it’s him. He’s locked up back in the states and this doctor has a lighter shade of hair, it’s shorter and he has that mole by his ear.” I pointed out all the things that made the man even slightly different

Still fuming, Brendon brought out his phone and showed the doctor the mug shots of it. “Do you know him?”

“I’m confused, that looks like me, but it’s not.” The doctor furrowed his eyebrows but then an obvious wave of shock rolled through him and then with urgency in his voice he asked, “What is his name?”

“James Johnson, but the officers said that he had legally changed his name, I don’t know what it was before.”

“That is my brother. He always said he wished to change his name to that. What did he do to you?”

“He defiled her.” Brendon growled.

“I am terribly sorry about that. He was never a good kid, always broke Mother’s heart.” The doctor removed his glasses and put the clipboard down. “My mama sent us away to boarding school in America. There were many complaints from the female students, and then one night he just up and left. I’m the youngest so Mother brought me back to Germany and I haven’t been in contact with my brother in thirty years.”

“Do you have children Dr. Weiss?” I asked, Brendon stared at me like I was crazy.

“Yes, a boy and a girl.”

“So, God does have some sense of justice. Your brother is shooting blanks, thankfully. You on the other hand seem to deserve a nice life, and I am sorry for the accusation.”

The doctor smiled at Brendon and me, “Thank you for telling me what has become with my brother. Also, I had come to tell you that it was just stress that made you lose consciousness. Which now thinking back it was probably from seeing me at the concert, my daughter is a big fan.”

“We’d love to meet her.” Brendon chimed in, he always loved to meet fans whenever het go the chance.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short, I have a bunch more written out that I still need to type. I just felt like this piece needs to be written for something else to happen later, but it didn't exactly go along well with the rest of the stuff I had written out, too discombobulated for my taste, and i like things pretty mix-matched. Also sorry that it took so long for me to put this up, I was having major writers block, but writing my new story has helped with that Leaving You To Be Forever Seventeen, it's a Barakat love story that I'm falling in love with, and I already know of a few big things I wanna hit on the next chapter. To sum up this incredibly long Author's note I'd like to announce that almost definitely there will only be 3 more chapters in this story.