Status: Active

Truth or Dare

Chapter 1

It was dark and raining outside and neither one of them wanted to drive back in the heavy rain. It’s a normal thing for the guys of Pierce the Veil to be hanging around at my place and I didn’t mind it one bit. We’re the best of friends, the five of us. We grew up together, had the best laughs with each other, consoled each other when one of us is down; we basically shared the best memories with each other.

The guys were adamant on staying put and Vic pulled out an empty beer bottle and placed it on the floor. Before I could open my mouth to protest, he cried out, “Let’s play ‘Truth or Dare’!”

I rolled my eyes as all four of them sat around the bottle in a circle and Jaime patted on the empty spot next to him for me to sit. I reluctantly sat down on the floor. My eyes were first glued at the bottle as it spun around, silently hoping it doesn’t point towards me. It pointed instead to Mike. I sighed in relief and looked up and my body froze when my eyes met Tony’s.

He was looking at me as if he could see every fibre of my being. His gaze was intense, and it made me uncomfortable – but in a good way. It excites me, but at the same time it made me so self-conscious. When he looked away to look at Mike – who was dared to hump Jaime from behind – I let my eyes roamed down Tony’s body.

His arms were covered with tattoos of different shapes and sizes. I’ve always wanted to know just how much of his body is covered with tattoos. I’ve imagined it in my head a few times, but the thought of seeing him even shirtless made me blush like mad. When I first met Tony, I thought he was gorgeous. And when I saw him play live with Vic, Mike and Jaime, I was hooked. I’ve been secretly having a huge crush on him which I think pretty much everyone in the band knows about.

I felt my face turn red as Tony caught me staring at him. He flashed a smirk before I looked away, embarrassed at the fact that he had caught me red handed. It wasn’t the first time this happened. Vic and Mike had caught me ogling at Tony a few times and that’s probably how they found out about my crush on him.

“Your turn, Ash!” I looked at Mike and he had this mischievous look on his face. Oh shit. I think I have an idea of what he would dare me to do; I might as well just man up about it. “I dare you to make out with Tony for 20 seconds.”

Both Vic and Jaime had a big and stupid grin plastered on their face and Mike had a smug look on his face. I was nervous as fuck but I figured if they wanted a show, let’s put on a show.

“Alright,” I said as I shrugged, trying to keep it cool. I went over to Tony and straddled him, so that my legs were on the other side of his body. His eyes widen for a second before he smirked at me. I felt his hands on my waist as he held me in place. Aware at how close our bodies were, I can’t help but to blush and I could feel the butterflies forming in my stomach. This could be the only chance for me to feel Tony’s lips on mine, so I better make it memorable.

I could feel his hands tightening at my waist, silently urging me to carry on with it. I closed my eyes and leaned in and connected my lips with his.

Tony’s lips were soft and gentle against mine and as his lips moved against mine, I could hear the voices of the others cheering us on. Tony’s hands pulled me closer to him as I felt him tugging at my lower lip for entrance. I parted my lips slightly and had to stifle a moan as I felt his tongue entered my mouth.

All these while I had only heard stories of Tony’s kissing expertise from his past girlfriends. Knowing how close I am with the band, they had asked me if I had experienced this first hand. The disappointment in their faces were apparent when I said that I have never kissed Tony before. Then they proceeded in urging me to kiss him as he was a fantastic kisser.

Now I know what they were talking about and God, this man is amazing. I feel like the world had shut down and it was only me and this man right here. I could spend hours just kissing him, for all I care. My hands went up to his neck as I pulled him for more and I moaned a little when I felt his hands went underneath my shirt.

His lips trailed down to my neck and I could feel him moving my body so that I could feel his erection through his pants. Heat of desire coursed through my body as he held me in place. He nibbled at this sensitive spot on my neck and I could feel myself getting turned on by the second. I have never wanted a man this bad in my life.

I’m positive that we would continue if it weren’t because of someone clearing his throat. I reluctantly pulled away from Tony but still remained in his lap and looked to my right, where the sound came from. Mike raised an eyebrow at me and I immediately blushed. I glanced at Tony who had this smug expression on his face and I got up, straightened my clothes and grabbed a drink from the table and chugged the whole thing down. The warmth from the alcohol coursed through my body and it helped me calm down a little bit.

“That was, uh...” Vic paused as I’m sure he was trying to find the right word to describe what happened. “...interesting,” I rolled my eyes at his choice of word.

“Yeah, interesting,” Jaime said and he got up. He glanced at the watch and cleared his throat. What’s with everyone clearing their throats tonight? Was what happened between me and Tony that interesting? “It’s getting late, and the rain stopped so I think I better go.”

“Yeah, we should go too, right Mike?”

“Um yeah!”

Next thing I know, all three of them exited my apartment. Tony stood up and I figured he was going to go too so I bent down to take all the empty bottles. Surprisingly, he helped me with cleaning up and I said a small “Thanks” to him.

This is what I’m dreading. The consequence of having just made out with Tony. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I enjoyed it immensely. I’m not sure if he did, but I know I did. Now, how am I supposed to face him after that? So I resorted to washing the dishes. I could feel him watching my every move, and it made me so self conscious so I needed something to distract me from it.

“Ashley,” I heard him call my name. I could also hear him taking steps towards me. I didn’t turn around; I kept my back towards him.

“Yes?” I replied. Part of me wanted us to continue where we left off, but another part of me wanted him to just go away. I don’t know how to face him and the rest of the guys after what we did today. My body says to just enjoy it, but my mind says not to.

I froze midway through washing a plate when I felt his arms around me. They were caressing my arms and snaked around my waist, pulling me backwards to lean against his body. I closed my eyes as a shiver ran down my spine as I could feel his lips at my neck. At that moment, I have made up my mind.

Fuck, all rational thoughts. I want this man, and I want him bad.