Status: Active

Truth or Dare

Chapter 2

His lips trailed from the back of my ear to my neck, and I could feel his teeth grazing a sensitive part of my neck and I could not help the moan that escaped from my lips. I could feel goose bumps forming on my arms as his simple assault on my neck is making me whimper with need. I’ve been fantasizing about this man having his way with me but I had never imagined it to ever feel this good.

I didn’t fight it when he slowly turned me around to face him. My eyes met his and I feel like I could see what he was feeling. His eyes darken with lust and the intensity of his gaze made my heart skipped a beat.

We stood there in silence and he looked at me as if asking me if it was okay to continue. Aware of how close we are and where his hands are placed on my body, tracing invisible lines on my waist, I could feel my face flush red. I have never been this close to him. I looked down at his heavily tattooed arm and slowly brought my fingers up to trace one of the tattoos on his arm. Slowly, I trailed my fingers up to his shoulder and I brought my free hand to the back of his neck.

Taking this as a sign to continue, he leaned down and crashed his lips on mine with such ferocious intensity that my legs almost give way if it weren’t for him securely holding me against him. With my eyes closed, I replied his kiss with the same amount of passion as I pulled myself closer to him for more. I wanted more of him, Goddammit.

He seemed to happily oblige my request as I could feel him tightening his grip on my waist. One of his free hand snaked underneath my shirt as he slowly backed me up against the counter, trapping me in his arms. I felt him nibbling my lower lip and I parted my lips, allowing access for his tongue to enter my mouth.

His hands left my waist and went underneath my shirt and I felt a shiver ran down my spine as his touch made my body temperature rise up a few notches. I had to suppress a surprised yelp as he lifted me up and placed me on the counter and he expertly positioned himself in between my legs. He pulled away from the kiss and gave me a playful smirk before pulling my body towards his so that I could feel his erection.

I moaned again and I could feel a wetness pooling at my private areas. “You’re such a tease, Tony,” I said, breaking the silence around us.

I felt his hands tugging on my shirt before pulling it off of my body and he threw it on the ground. Suddenly I felt do self-conscious; here I was in just my shorts and my bra in front of Tony who’s fully clothed. I don’t think that’s fair, no?

Before he could do anything, I pulled him by his shirt, took it off and I looked at his bare abdomen in awe. It was filled with tattoos and I had this immense urge to run my hands up and down his body. He wasn’t all that muscular, but he wasn’t skinny either. For me, his body was perfect. “Like what you see?” I looked up at him and blushed. He then cupped my cheek and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. “You’re so cute when you blush,” he said before giving me another Earth shattering kiss.

I was in the throes of bliss. As he trailed his lips down to my neck, I could not think of anything or anyone besides him. His kisses are intoxicating and addictive at the same time. I moaned as he suckled on that sensitive spot on my neck and I’m sure there was going to be bruises in the morning. Not that I care, anyways.

His expert hands reached into my bra to fondle my breasts and I had to hold on to his shoulders as my head fell back with ecstasy when he flicked my nipple. I can’t take it anymore; I need him and I need him now. “Tony, wait,” I said and I was surprised at how desperate my voice sounded.

He stopped, looking at my face, searching for any signs of reluctance. I reassured him that I still want him with a soft kiss on his lips before whispering, “Bedroom. Now,” against his ears.

Within seconds, I was up in his arms as he carried me down the hall towards my bedroom. All the while, his lips never stopped contact with my shoulders, neck and lips. Once inside my room, I could hear him locking the door and I felt him lowering my body down to the bed. As soon as I hit the bed, he went to work on my shorts, pulling it off of my body and threw it on the ground before covering my body with his. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he continued his assault on my body and my hips involuntarily bucked upwards and as his lips found my nipple. Somehow he managed to rip my bra off which left me only in my panties.

“Tony... Not... oh, fuck,” I struggled to form a simple coherent sentence as he gave attention to my other breast. “Not fair,” I moaned out.

“There’s nothing fair in this game, baby,” he simply whispered huskily. I gasped as I felt his hands went to the waistband of my panties, hooking it around his finger and taking it off of me in one fluid motion. Now I’m lying in front of him with not a single piece of clothing on me.

I looked on as he roamed his lust filled eyes up and down my naked body. When his eyes finally met mine, I was shaken by the intensity of it. I silently stared at him as he took off his pants and was only in his boxers. The thought of seeing the sight beneath it made me quiver with anticipation.

He covered my body with his as his hands went down to my inner thighs. At the same time, he trailed his lips up and met mine. I felt him circling his fingers at my clit and I had to latch my lips to his shoulder in order to not moan out loud. When I did this, I heard him chuckle, all the while his fingers still doing their magic at my clit. “How long has it been?”

Really, now? Is this really the time and place to ask questions? “Too fucking long,” I answered. “So get on with it already, please,” I said and he chuckled again. I swear, if he does that again, I’m gonna bite his lips off.

Before I could do anything, though, I felt him inserting his finger into me. My eyes rolled back and let out a moan. “Oh my God,” I closed my eyes as the sensation was overwhelming. It has been too long for me. A burning yet pleasurable sensation started to form as he inserted another finger into me and his lips latched on to my nipple. “Oh, God, Tony,” I found myself moaning.

He started to move his fingers in and out of me in a steady rhythm and the wave of pleasure started to build up, to the point where I don’t think I can take it anymore. I was breathing heavily, my head trashed to the sides. “Just let go, baby,” I heard Tony’s voice whispering against my ear and that was enough to push me off the edge. My body spasmed in pleasure as I came so hard against his fingers.

I opened my eyes and saw Tony with all his naked glory coming towards me. “You alright?” I nodded weakly. His hands went to my cheek and he kissed me softly as if to reassure me and he positioned himself at my entrance. “Are you ready for more?” He asked. My hands went to his neck and I pulled him close wanting to feel his skin on mine.

As we kissed feverishly, I felt him entering me, stretching me slowly. Our tongues wrestled with each other as he pushed slowly. And when he suddenly pushed all the way into me, I moaned against his lips. It was almost painful, the way he’s stretching me at the moment. When he was all the way in, he stopped and let me accommodate to his size. “Fuck, you’re tight.”

Then he started to move. My hands went all over his back as he moved in and out of me, slowly at first. I groaned when he hit that one particular spot within me that gave a shot of pleasure throughout my body. My head fell back and it gave access to him as he bent down to latch his lips to my neck.

His tempo and speed increased; he pounded into me with more intensity and roughness that I happily welcomed. My hands went to his shoulders, as if trying to hold on to my dear life as the pleasure that he was giving me was intense. His hands went to grab my breasts and he squeezed them as he continued pounding into me. Longing to feel his lips on mine, I pulled him down for a kiss and I heard his animalistic growl from deep within his throat. That alone, made me extra wet.

I closed my eyes so hard, I was starting to see white spots peppering my vision.

I was in the throes of bliss. I could feel the same wave of pleasure taking over me, taking me to heights I’ve never been before. I welcomed that feeling with open arms. “Urgh, Tony... God,” I moaned out again.

My hands were grabbing the sheets of the bed as his tempo became more irregular. I knew he was close and fuck, I’m close too. “Ashy...” I heard him calling out my nickname. “Cum for me, baby,” before sucking on my nipple.

That does it. I came for the second time, and this time it was harder than before. “Tony!” I heard myself cry out his name. My head trashed to the sides and I gripped the sheets as though I could tear it out. I felt Tony thrust into me a few times. Then I heard him growl and I could feel him spilling his seeds inside of me. “Fuck, Ashy.”

He pulled out of me gently and I suddenly felt empty down there. He wrapped his arms around me, and pulled me against him as we cuddled in bed, enjoying our post-sex moment. I smiled as I felt him planting a kiss to my forehead and I snuggled closer to him. “You have no idea how long I’ve been waiting for that,” I heard him say. I chuckled and looked up to him to have his eyes looking down at me. “I hope this won’t be a onetime thing.”

“You know how I feel towards you.”

“I know,” he said. I looked down to avoid his gaze, just to have him pull him chin up with his finger. “And I want you to know that I feel the same towards you too. I love you.”

Hearing those three words from him made my heart swell with immense amount of joy. I smiled widely and leaned up to kiss him and he happily kissed me back and it felt as though we were kissing for the first time. It was that meaningful.

“I love you too,” and I meant it with all my heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
My first sex scene! What do you think? Comments are appreciated! :)