‹ Prequel: Together We Are Strong
Sequel: The Last Goodbye
Status: Active :D

Maybe You Feel Torn Apart.

Death Eater Surprise.

Business at Weasley's Wizard Wheezes had been doing well. People came in often just to look around and play with things. Molly asked me to move in with the Weasley's, I was there so much, it was a guarantee. Everything was going well on Diagon Alley, until the day the death eaters came and broke into Ollivanders. It was terrifying.

We thought it would be another day of business when their black smoke burst down the alley and smashed into Ollivander's shop.

"Wait here!" I yelled at Fred and George. "I'll check it out!"

I ran outside and a few death eaters with masks on came out with Fenrir Greyback, a were wolf, who was holding Mr. Ollivander with a bag over his head. I ran to them when everyone else ran away. I pulled my wand out to jinx them but they disappeared. I looked up and watched them fly away with Ollivander.

I walked carefully towards his shop over the broken glass. I pushed the door open and it fell down. I walked in and looked around. The place I came to when I was eleven to get my wand, ruined. The boxes of wands were strewn across the floor, broken glass and ripped paper everywhere. The display areas by the windows were on fire.

"Aguamenti." Water burst from my wand and put of the fire.

"What happened?" Fred asked as he walked in.

"Death eaters. They broke in and kidnapped Mr. Ollivander." I said, picking up a wand that had snapped. I picked up his tipped over desk and put it back in place. "Go back to the shop, I'll get this cleaned up a bit." They nodded and went back.

I waved my wand and repaired the glass and put the papers back in place. I put all the wands in their correct boxes and placed them back on their shelves. Tonks was still looking into getting me a spot as an Auror. She said perhaps when I was a bit older. As I thought this, some people from the Ministry appeared.

"You could've helped if you'd come a bit earlier." I said, placing some more wands away.

"Who are you?" The man asked.

"Amsterdam. Hayley Amsterdam." I said and shook his hand.

"Tonks has been talking about you. Well, do you want to tell me what happened here?" He said.

"A bunch of death eaters including Greyback showed up and kidnapped Mr. Ollivander." I said. Tonks appeared behind the man. "Tonks!" I grinned at her.

"It's always you, ain't it?" She said. "See, shows initiative. She's cleaning up already. Probably faced them death eaters herself, didn't you?"

"I tried to save him but I didn't get there quick enough. I'm sorry." I said.

"That's alright, you tried, didn't you?" Tonks said. I nodded. "See, she'd be a great auror!"

"She doesn't have the qualifications, Tonks. She left school early. Not enough NEWTs." The man said.

"Can we not talk about this now?" I said. "We need to find out what You-Know-Who wants with Mr. Ollivander."
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter! Of about 9! I did say in the description that this story would be short. But Hayley doesn't do very much in it, so it's a bit boring. But I promise when I get to Deathly Hallows, it's gonna be super long :D
-Ellie x