‹ Prequel: Together We Are Strong
Sequel: The Last Goodbye
Status: Active :D

Maybe You Feel Torn Apart.

Harry's Arrival At The Burrow.

I was back at home and I was sharing my room with Hermione up on the top floor of the burrow. She hadn't been here long.

"Mum!" I heard Ginny say down on the bottom floor of the Burrow.

"Ginny, what is it?" Molly asked.

"I was only wondering when Harry got here." Ginny said. I stood in the doorway of my room listening. Harry here?

"What? Harry? Harry who?" Molly asked.

"Harry Potter, of course." Ginny said. I heard someone walking downstairs.

"I think I'd know if Harry Potter was in my house, wouldn't I?" Mrs. Weasley said.

"His trunk's in the kitchen. And his owl." Ginny said.

"No, dear. I seriously doubt that." Mrs. Weasley said. I heard an owl chirp.

"Harry? Did someone say Harry?" Ron asked, he was closer to me by the sounds of it.

"Me, nosy." Ginny said. "Is he up there with you?"

"Course not. I think I'd know if my best friend was in my room, wouldn't I?" Ron said. Hermione took the toothbrush out of her mouth and ran to the side of the stairs.

"Is that an owl I heard?" She asked. I looked over too.

"You haven't seen Harry, have you? Apparently he's wandering about the house." Ginny said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Really." Ron said. I heard someone walk through the door and I quickly apparated downstairs. It was much to far to walk down. I ran and hugged him.

"Alright, Harry?" I asked.

"Alright." He said. I let him go and he hugged Ginny then Hermione then Ron then Mrs. Weasley.

"Why didn't you let us know you were coming?" Mrs. Weasley asked, smiling.

"I didn't know! Dumbldore." He said and smiled.

"Oh! That man!" Mrs. Weasley said and laughed. "But then what would we do without him!"

"You've got a bit of toothpaste." Ron said to Hermione who was still holding her toothbrush.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ehehe, toothpaste.
-Ellie x