‹ Prequel: Together We Are Strong
Sequel: The Last Goodbye
Status: Active :D

Maybe You Feel Torn Apart.

Voldemort's Horcruxes.

"Do you think he would've done it?" Hermione asked Harry from the top of the Astronomy tower. I sat near the center with Ron. "Draco?"

"No, he was lowering his wand." Harry said. "In the end it was Snape. It was always Snape. I did nothing." Harry handed Hermione something.

"How are you doing, Ron?" I asked.

"Alright, I suppose." He said.

"That's good." I said. Harry and Hermione looked back at us. "I'm confused, why did Harry take that locket from Dumbledore?"

"It's a horcrux of You-Know-Who's. You know what horcruxes are, don't you?" He said.

"Of course." I said. "Mum's interested in dark magic. She never does any of it, she just likes to know what makes a death eater tick. How many horcruxes has he got? Two?"

"Seven." He said. I gasped.

"That's alot." I said. "I suppose it's understandable. His soul is so broken that he doesn't feel love or friendship, there's got to be another way that that had happened other than drinking unicorn's blood."

"Well, aren't you an expert?" Ron said.

"As I said, Mum studies it. I like to look at her books and things." I said.

"You'd be useful if you came with us." He said.

"I don't know, maybe not." I said. We stood and walked over to Harry and Hermione and watched Fawkes, Dumbledore's phoenix, fly off into the sun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Silly Ron, you're not supposed to tell anyone! Oh well. So this is the end of my fan fiction of Half Blood Prince. I hope you like Deathly Hallows when I get around to starting to post it. :D
-Ellie x