Status: Complete :)

I Don't Want To Walk This Earth If I Got To Do It Solo

Part 2

Mary Lyn and I continued our dance practice for another two hours, then she turned the music off when we finished our last dance. Both of us were breathing heavy and had sweat dripping from us.
"Whoo I think I got that perfect. I hope." Mary Lyn said sitting down indian style.
"Yeah I think you did, you did great." I said leaning against the cool wall.
"So do you wanna continue these little practices if I need help cuz your a way better instructor than Maggie." She said lightly smiling.
"Ha thanks and ya sure I'd love to help you out. Anytime." I said followed by hearing foot steps coming down the basement steps. Then there was a knock on the door. Mary Lyn rolled her eyes and put her head down in her hands as I laughed and opened the door recieving wide eyes following up and down my body along with smirks and kinky thoughts.

"Whats up guys?" I asked looking up at them.
"Um well Ovie here has something to ask you." Backstrom said.
"Yeah? Whats that?" I asked smiling.
"Um well, uh..." He studdered and pondered what he was gonna say.
"He wants to know if you and Mary Lyn can perform for us. Just one dance please." Varlamov said beating his eyes and puppy dog begging.

"Ohh fuck me." Mary Lyn sighed out.
"Watch it missy." Brooks warned watching her walk over and stand next to me.
"Hey cuz? Get your perverted friends outta here!" She said angry and annoyed.
"Hey we asked first instead of just peeking through the key hole." Neuvirth protested.
"Oh god!" Mary Lyn gave a disgusted look.
"Come on Mary. One dance aint so bad and we're not just doing this because we wanna see Candice's body, we wanna see your guys' talents." Mike said putting his arm over her shoulders to reasurre her.

Mary Lyn rolled her eyes. "Its up to Candice."
All of the guys turned and looked at me. "Um sure I don't have a problem with it." I said nodding.
"Sweet!, Yes!, Yay!" Was what I heard from the guys.
"I hate these guys." Mary Lyn whispered to me.
"I know but if we give them one dance they might leave us alone." I laughed whispering back.
"I hope so." She said turning to put on the music.

"Okay guys we're gonna do our dance from last years tournament so." I said listening to the almost Jamacain sounding music fill the room. "Solo" by Iyaz started to play and we started our hip pop beat. We followed the rthyems and beats doing it perfect.

While I was dancing I noticed the looks on Mike's face. He was mesmorized! His eyes followed every move my body made. And something told me he was getting turned on because he kept biting and licking his lips. Smirking I finished with Mary Lyn and smiled at the clapping, howls, and whistles coming from the guys.

"Wow you guys are amazing, that was awesome." Semyon said.
"Ha thanks." I said nodding drinking water. The sound of the door bell filled the room as Neuvirth shouted, "Pizza's here!"
The guys turned and ran up the steps as Mary Lyn called, "I better get some!"
"No you can't. The pizza might ruin your dancer body." Semyon said messing up her hair.
"Uhh bitch." She said pushing him away and running up the steps with him behind.

I lightly giggled as I heard Brooks say, "You know your welcome to stay and have dinner with us if you want Candice."
"Cool thanks." I smiled watching him and the rest of the guys stumble up the steps. I walked over to my duffel bag to put my water away when I felt breathing on my bare shoulders.
"You are amazingly hot when you dance." Mikey's voice was deep, low, and sexy.
I smirked, "Well I'm glad you liked it." I said turning to face him. I put my arms behind me on the stereo and looked into his hazel eyes.
"Awe but sorry I'm all sweaty now." I said feeling it drip off my arms.
"No, no its cool. Actually its way more hotter that way." Mike smirked putting his arms on the stereo and trapping me between them.
"So your that turned on? Hope your excited about that." I whispered leaning closer to him. Mike leand down toward me and said, "So is this next time?"

I smiled and leaned up to him feeling my lips against his. He closed the space between us and we kissed for a good five minuets before pulling apart.
"Not bad." I smirked crossing my arms.
"Babe that was nothing, I can do sooo much better." He said cuffing both sides of my face before leaning in and kissing me again. Our tongues met inside our mouths as I pushed my body agaisnst his and placed my hands on his chest. HIs hands slid down my curves and up my ass and back. This kiss was soon turning into make out session and it was getting hotter by the minute.

We pulled away when we heard, "Oh my god you killed him!"
We rolled our eyes in unison as we walked upstairs; and when we got into the kitchen, Varlamov was lying on the ground while everyone hovered over him. Mary Lyn was laughing her ass off on the counter top. She stopped when she saw us. "Hey Mike nice lip gloss, Candice has the same kind." Mike blushed super red and I smiled as Semyon sat up, "What! Ahhh he always gets the pretty ones."
"Go back being dead." I said giggling.

Everyone else laughed and walked into the dinning room to play beer pong. "So are you to like a thing now?" Varlamov asked standing up.
"Well I was gonna ask for her number but thanks goalie you pretty much did it for me." Mike said smirking at him.
"Oh haha oops." Semyon said. "Im gonna leave now." He said walking away.
"Make a move." Mary Lyn whispered, winking at Mike.
"Sooo..." Mike said handing me his cell phone. I smiled putting my number into it. "Aren't lucky?" I said.
"With what?" He said walking behind me with his arms around my waiste.
"Cuz I never just give my number out to guys since I never have good relationships so I don't trust guys enough to give them my number." I said looking up at him.
"You obviously trust me enough." Mike smiled kissing my neck. I giggled and pulled out of his grip.

Around 3:30 a.m. the guys started to leave. I was extremely tired but still had fun with my new friends. They even asked if I was going to the next game with my grandmother.
"Bye Mary Lyn. You did really good today." I said hugging her.
"Bye and thanks so much." She said letting me go.

"So I'll text or call you sometime?" Mike said standing by my car.
"You better." I laughed leaning up and kissing him.
"Bye Candsy." Mike said smirking.
"Haha bye Mikey." I smiled hugging him then getting into my car.

I queitly opened the door knowing my grandmother was fast asleep. I crept into the living room and soon fell soundly asleep on the couch.

When I woke up the next morning, I smelled my grandmother's cooking from the kitchen.
"Good morning Candice. How was last night?" She greeted me when I sat at the kitchen table.
"It was fun. Mary Lyn learned a lot, she's getting better. I stayed at her cousin's house for a little party."
"Oh that sounds nice." She smiled. "I'm glad she got better too."
"Yeah, I'll be up in my room if you need me." I said standing and grabbing a muffin.

While I was in my room, my cell went off. "Hello?' I asked.
"Hey sexy. Where do you live at? Mary Lyn told me the street but she forgot the house number. Ha I just wanna know." I loved hearing Mikey's low voice.
"Haha its 521." I said smiling.
"Kay cool, thanks. Um I got to go but I'll call you back a.s.a.p." He said.
"Oh okay sure." I said. We said our good byes and hung up. I sat there for a little thinking of the hockey player when it reminded me of something.

"Oh yeah Grandma I never told you Mary Lyn's cousin is Brooks Laich." I shouted out my room. I got no response and it was quiet. Then suddenly she came bursting into my room saying, "No way!" She squeeled like a teenage girl.
I laughed, "Yep, I met some of the players last night."
"Lucky." She said smiling.

Then there was a knock on the door. We both walked downstairs and I let her open the door having a little idea on who it was.
"Oh my lord!" She said star struck. I laughed as I stood next to her.
"Hi you must be Ms. Sharpaie, it's very nice to meet you." Mikey said taking my grandmother's hand and kisisng it.
"Grandma you know Mike Green from the Capitals. I met him last night and well he asked me out." I blushed.
"Yes I know who he is. Please come in, come in." My grandmother said stepping aside and welcoming him inside. "You can call me Ruthy by the way and you boys did an amazing job in the last game."
"Thank you. Candice told me you love the team and we love that your supporting us." Mikey said smiling and giving my grandmother an envelope. "Those are season tickets to the rest of the games we have."

"Awe thank you so much." She said hugging and kissing the blushing boy on the cheek.
"Um is it to much for me to ask if you would autograph something?" She asked.
"Not at all." Mike replied smiling.
"Ok great. I'lll be right back, Candice sweetie don't let this one go." She called to me running up the steps.
I smiled and rolled my eyes. "She always wants me to be happy."
"Ha I can tell." Mike said pulling me into a kiss.
"Your too nice." I said smiling.
"Nice guys get hot girlfriends." He said brushing my hair with his fingers. "So where are your parents?"

I sighed and dropped my emotions. "Not around." I said walking and sitting on my couch.
"That bad huh?" He said sitting next to me.
"Well my dad ran out on my mom, brother, and me when I was really little. I barley remember him. Then when my brother left us to live with his girlfriend's family half way across the country, it made my mother a miserable mess. She put herself into an institution when I was in high school so my grandmother came to my aid. I'm really thankful that I have her in my life." I said smiling.
"Yeah I would be to. You really have an amazing grandmother." Mike said smiling and kissing me.
"Ha thanks." I said hearing my grandmother coming down the steps.
"Okay just these two." She said handing him a sharpie.
"Kay cool." He said standing and signing his signature.
"Thank you so much for everything." My grandmother said hugging Mike good bye. "Good luck at practice."
"Thanks. And your welcome. It was nice meeting you. See you at the next game." He said saying good bye.
"You can count on it." She said opening the door.

I walked with Mike to his car, "Soo about that date?'
He laughd, "I wanna go to your dance studio so you can teach me some dance moves."
"Haha wow but okay if you want to learn." I said smiling and stopping to lean on his car.
"Oh I definetly do." He said leaning down to my height and kissing me.
"You better get to practice." I said pushing him back playfully but he pulled me up against him.
"I don't wanna go solo." He smirked.
I smiled and sighed, "Give me fifteen minutes." I said.
"Yay I won't be alone." Mike said smiling.
"Keep me around and you'll never be solo again." I said watching his face light up.
"Works for me." He said kissing me again. As we pulled apart smiling, I thought to myself, "I could get used to these kisses."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope u guys liked this story, it was fun writing it so comment, subscribe, rate do watever lol Thanks again for the reading :D