Status: Comment for updates?

Your Nightmare

#40- Warmness on the soul.

Jimmy barely moved on the drive back to the mansion. He grunted once at a question Zacky asked him but nothing else. He was obviously extremely pissed off after coming face to face with River's father.

“Who the fuck would sell their own daughter anyway?” Sky asked, venom dripping from each word.

“I'm very persuasive.” Jimmy said quietly.

Shadows tapped Sky's leg lightly, “Watch your mouth.”

“He was a sick old bastard.” Sky spat before stumping back into the car and trying to stretch out her aching legs. Syn softly grabbed one of her legs and placed it over his lap so that she had more room. She leant her head on his shoulder and yawned quite loudly before covering her mouth.

“Sky, I said watch your language.” Shadows growled looking out of the window. Sky looked up at Syn and he just rolled his eyes. Shadows was just as angry as Jimmy.

Sky poked and prodded at her new tattoo. The pain had almost gone but it was still bright red which looked stupid but nothing could be done about it. She felt Brian’s pad of his thumb rub against her wrist and it was surprisingly soothing. She closed her eyes and just listened to the wind rushing past the car as each car went past.

It wouldn't stop playing on her mind. A father selling their own daughter. Sky thought about her father for a moment and wondered if he'd ever sell her. Her mother wouldn't let him even though she'd love the money for alcohol she's not that heartless.

The car came to a sudden stop and everyone went flying forwards.

“Jesus Christ Jimmy.” Syn moaned as he rubbed his forehead where he'd hit it on the seat in front. Jimmy didn't say anything, he just got out the car and slammed shut the door.

“He'll be alright tomorrow.” Zacky shrugged before getting out of the car.

Syn tugged on Sky's shoulder and they both got out of the car. She put her right foot down and almost lost her balance until Syn grabbed her arms to steady her. She looked up at him and chuckled while shaking her head. Syn knew that the shoes she had on probably the most painful heels ever so he bent down and slug her over his shoulder.

“Brian! Put me down my ass is out!” She squealed trying her best to pull down the shorts she had on to stop Zacky and Shadows from seeing her ass. She could feel her cheeks burning and him shaking from laughing.

“Nice ass Sky.” Zacky laughed hitting Shadows on the shoulder who had a smirk on his face. Syn turned around and began to walk towards the house and she was thankful that her face was facing them instead of her behind.

“How do you like me now Zacky?”

“I liked the other way better.”

She laughed and rolled her eyes before finally going limp in Syn's arms. He was still laughing as they walked up the spiral stair case and into the bedroom. He threw her onto the bed and crawled over on top of her, she couldn't stop laughing at him.

“Stop laughing this is serious.” He said with a smile as he kissed her neck. It tickled and she pushed him away, still laughing.

“You're doing that on purpose to make me laugh!” She yelped trying to push him away from her neck again. She burst into a fit of laughter, “Stop! Stop it!”

He pushed himself backwards and smiled at her, “You're extremely ticklish aren't you?”

“Don't even try it because I will scream bloody murder.” She said seriously bringing her finger up to his face and pointing it right at him. He lifted himself up so his arms were either side of her head and he stared down at her lovingly. He thought he'd never seen something so beautiful in his whole life. Sure, he'd seen plenty of girls that he thought was damn fine, but Sky was different to him.

Her face creased up and she placed herself onto her elbows so she was closer to his face,”Stop looking at me like that you're creeping me out, creeper.”

He chuckled and she grabbed his face with both hands pulling him into a deep kiss. Her hands knotted in his hair and she pulled him down on top of her. He already knew what made her squirm. His hand trailed up her leg and he slid his tongue across her bottom lip eventually biting it. As soon as his hand meant to line of her shorts she tensed a little but relaxed when he continued kissing her neck. She let out a soft moan and her spine tensed. But when he started to pull her shorts down the flashbacks kept coming. She tried her best to get rid of them by shutting her eyes.

“What's wrong?” He asked her noticing how she'd stopped kissing him.

She shook her head in response and tried to kiss him again before he looked at her seriously, “Tell me Sky, what's wrong?”

She sighed in annoyance and threw herself back onto the bed, “I could of carried on.”

He shot her a look and she grunted, “I just can't help but think about him and it is starting to really piss me off.” She said it quietly almost as if Shadows was outside listening.

“I'm not going to hurt you like he did.”

“I know but I'm scared.” She whispered.

He felt like an ass hole so he kissed her forehead and stood off the bed pulling his jeans down, “I was almost there, you'll give into me soon baby.” He winked at her playfully before throwing his jeans at her.

“Hey,- Ew! When was the last time you washed these?” She grimaced as she dropped them on the floor. He shrugged as he pulled of his shirt and revealed the most gorgeous body ever. He was a genetic masterpiece.

“Why do you have to do that.” She pouted.
“Well now you know what it's like don't you baby?” He grinned in a flirty way. Sky thought she felt her melt. Why on earth would I guy like him go for a girl like her? It made no sense.

He climbed into the bed and switched the TV on. She walked over to pull out a shirt and got changed pretty quickly. She hated what she was wearing, it was vile. She turned around to see Brian staring at her. He licked over his lips and darted his eyes back to the TV a small smirk on his face.

She jumped in next to him and cuddled up, wrapping her arm around his torso. He placed an arm over her shoulder and pulled her closer to him. He stroked her hair until she finally started lightly snoring, he loved it when she snored it was adorable.

He could class himself as happy as Zacky now which he was proud of. No one in the house was ever as happy as Zacky. He understood now that when Zacky said he'd give his life for Zoe, he meant it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I seen this photo of Syn and almost died so I thought I'd add this little chapter in, It's not very good but how many people would love to be her right now?
I'll update again later if I get some comments (: Love you all!
xoxo