Status: Comment for updates?

Your Nightmare

#51- Trust.

“C'mon baby get up.” Sky felt herself being shook vigorously. She unwillingly opened her eyes and squinted at Brian who was hovering over her.

She groaned and pulled herself so that she was sitting up and felt her fringe being pushed back away from her eyes. She looked up at him and he laughed at her expression.

“I'm not that ugly am I? C'mon get ready Shrink will be here soon.”

She groaned again and pushed the covers away from her, swinging her legs over the side of the bed and stretching, “What time is it?” She picked up the yapping puppy on the floor and hugged it.

“Eleven.”

“Great.”

Sky looked up to find Zacky stood near the TV, his hand behind the cables trying to fix something. She jumped backwards and tried to hide herself and the little clothing she had on. She gestured towards him and flipped Syn off who was chuckling. She walked over to her closet and pulled out a vest top and some shorts, seeming it was hot outside and the sun was shining.

Zacky spun around “I think I fixed it- Oh shit sorry Sky.” He spun back around, laughing.

Sky let out a sigh before walking into the bathroom and closing the door behind her. Zacky turned around to face Syn and winked at him.

“Fuck off.”

Sky reappeared into the room wearing a Beatles top and a pair of red short shorts. She walked over to the bed and dropped onto it before letting out a frustrated groan. She didn't want to be nursed, it just seemed to stupid to her, how could someone take back what has already happened?

“I think the Shrinks here I can hear a car.” Syn walked over to the window and peered down. Sky sat up and walked over to him to get a look. Kenneth was getting out of his car with his brown briefcase. Matt appeared walking over to him and shaking his hand, taking his briefcase from him and carrying it inside the house.

Brian pulled away from the window and grabbed Sky's hand pulling her out of the room.

“Bye, have fun.” Zacky waved sarcastically and turned back to pulling out cables. Sky rolled her eyes at him before they disappeared out of the room and down the spiral stairs.

Sky saw Shadows and the Shrink in a deep conversation, stopping when they saw that she was in the room. That pissed her off, she hated knowing people were talking about her. She walked over to the same chair she was sat in yesterday and crossed her legs, placing Cisco on her lap.

“How are you today Sky? I see you've got a new addition to the family.”

“Tired, hormonal.” She sighed brushing the hair away from her face.

He didn't have a pen and a notebook today, that made her feel slightly better, “Oh right.” He chuckled, “Today we're going to focus on a couple of things.”

Sky nodded and watched Shadows leave the room. Syn stared at the Shrink with a funny look across his face.

“You said yesterday that your fathers friends touched you. How did they touch you?”

Sky cringed and exhaled. She was hoping to avoid this question, “In every way possible, they just never raped me.”

“I need you tell me what they actually did to you Sky.”

Matt returned with a glass of water, he placed it in front of Sky and handed Brian a beer. Sky frowned at him, it was only noon and he was already drinking. She watched as Matt popped the cap of his beer with his teeth and it dropped on the floor.

“They, uh- Well everything apart from rape me..” She rubbed the back of her neck feeling extremely awkward. If it wasn't for Syn and Shadows she wouldn't mind telling him. Cisco yelped in her lap loudly and she hugged him closer to her, stroking his chin lightly.

“Okay,” He turned and gave the men a look, “Now, can you tell me how you feel right now, in detail.”

“I feel smothered,” She looked at Syn, “But I like it. I used to hate it here, but It's growing on me. I'm not scared, I feel more mature.”

The shrink nodded and smiled at her, “How do you feel since being taken?”

“Relief but I miss my friends.” She said truthfully, “If I was taken by anyone else except from these guys I would have probably of killed myself.”

Syn tensed up and everyone noticed, he just pulled the beer up the his mouth and took two huge mouthfuls.

“Are you suicidal Sky? Matt has told me about your arm.”

She shot him a look and then turned to see Matt looking away from her, “No. I'm not suicidal.”

“Then why did you cut yourself Sky?”

Matt's head turned then and so did Syn's, “Because- I don't know why.” She looked down at her puppy to see him staring back at her, his eyes wide and his chest beating fast, “I guess I needed to feel something that reminded me of home.”

“So you used to cut yourself?”

“Yes.”

“For how long?”

“Since I was about thirteen.” She shrugged playing with the little dogs ears.

The shrink looked at Matt and then back at Sky, “Why?”

She was getting frustrated, she just told this man why she did it yet, he was asking her the same question again, “Because, I like blood.”

He nodded slowly, “Do you think that's normal?”

“Of course it's no fucking normal,” She spat making Cisco flinch, “Who in the right mind who think that was normal? What a stupid question.”

All heads turned and looked at her in shock. She hadn't expected her outburst as much as either of them. She looked down at Cisco and brought him up to her chest hugging him tight.

“Sky, he's trying to help you don't snap like that.” Syn grumbled looking at her like she had two heads.

“Shut up. Don't tell me what to do, just get out if you don't like it.” She mumbled not even looking at him.

The shrink shuffled awkwardly and Matt sat forward in his chair, “Don't talk to me like that Sky I'm trying to help you.” Syn growled in his threatening tone. But Sky wasn't scared, nor did she care about what he was even saying.

“I don't need help. What's going to help me huh? This happened so long ago is so far gone in my head I don't even remember most of it!” Cisco jumped from her lap and ran in-between Matt's legs, “So asking me questions just makes me remember all those times they used to do horrible things to me.”

“Well if you told us what they did-”

“They used to touch me and make me touch them! They wouldn't stop! They just kept coming, one after the other forcing me on them and forcing themselves on me,” She turned to face the shrink, “Happy now?”

The shrink shook his head slowly and leant forwards, “They're low lives Sky, no one deserves that.”

She fought back tears, she didn't want to seem weak or fragile, she didn't want Syn to see her cry, “I know. I hope they die.”

Syn leant down and picked Cisco up in his arms, placing him on his lap and stroking his ears, “We all do.”

“I hate being forced to do things,” She said smugly, “I hate men who think they're superior to women.”

The shrink had a confused expression on his face obviously not understand her dig. But the two men sat next to him understood it. Of course they did, it was aimed at them.

“I hate rapists.” She added shrugged and swinging her legs over the chair.

“I thought you said those men didn't rape you?”

“They didn't.”

“Then who did?”

Matt shot her a 'Don't you dare' look but Syn just looked at her with hurt in his eyes. It almost upset her, “I was just saying that I hate rapists.” She made it clear that she was looking at Matt.

“Okay...” She shrink began, “Do you think you'll ever trust men again?”

“If they treat me right, probably.” She looked at Brian this time, “I trust him.”

He smiled at her, showing his beautiful shy smile and then looked down. Matt was trying his best not to flash out and attack the whole room, he just sat there, silenced.

“That's good, that's very good.” The shrink smiled at her and clapped his hands together once, “Why do you trust Brian?”

“Because, he tells me he loves me. He doesn't force me to do things and he treats me good.” She said as if it was the simplest thing in the world, “I used to hate him. But now I like him.”

“Do you love him?”

Sky looked at the brown eyes staring at her, his arms folded across his perfect frame and his muscles flexing, “Yes.”
♠ ♠ ♠
SKY TRUSTS BRIAN DUNDUNDUNNN, bad move or good move?
Tell me what you all think,

I have the next chapter already done, 12 comments and update seeming as it's a sexual chapter ;)
xoxo