Status: Comment for updates?

Your Nightmare

#8- Her nightmare.

Sky had eventually fallen asleep on the bed even though she wasn't tired and it was mid day she just needed to find something to cure the physical and emotional pain. The answer, was to sleep. As soon as Synyster had left the room after cursing at her and slapping her a few more times, she leapt up from the bed and jumped into the shower scrubbing herself all over until she was red raw. She then pulled on his t-shirt he left out, put some underwear on, cried and then fell asleep.

When Synyster got downstairs all the guys were sat in the living room watching WWE. Shadows nodded and smiled at him when he walked into the room, Synyster smiled back but not sincerely. Zacky, Johnny and Jimmy all looked at him slightly confused even though they knew what had happened.

“Dude, she screamed the fucking house down.” Zacky stated as he flipped through the channel once the commercials came on.

Shadows looked at Syn and gave him a slight nod before turning back to the magazine he had on his lap.

Brian was still angry. The words Shadows had planted into his head were destroying him inside. He felt like he did with Sophie and that slightly worried him. He was just about to get up to get a beer when a massive thud came from upstairs. Shadows looked at Syn right away and they both gave each other the same pissed off look.

“C'mon. She'll get it now.” Said Shadows grabbing Syn by the arm. They both ran upstairs and pressed their ear against the door.

“No!” Sky screamed, “No! No! Get them out! They're horrible!”

Both of the men stared at each other, their eyes wide before bashing through the door ready to punch the shit out of whatever was there. Nothing. They both looked at the bed. Nothing. Then they turned to the floor to see Sky cowering against the bed her eyes fixed on a certain part of the room. She let out a huge piercing scream, and pushed her arms out as if to push something away from her.

“She must be dreaming” Syn said as he stood in front of her to try and get a reaction, nothing. The poor girl still seemed terrified of this thing that was in front of her. Then she screamed again. Louder.

Shadows looked down at her, horror spread across his face as he turned to Synyster, “What the fuck is going on? Wake her up”

Synyster quickly shook the terrified girls shoulders, her eyes quickly closed then opened again. She gasped as she saw Gates in front of her and cowered away from him slightly.

“Why were you screaming?” Shadows asked looking down at her. He wasn't threatening he actually felt kind of sorry for her.

Footsteps were heard and then Zacky, Jimmy and Johnny stood in the doorway, firing questions about the screaming and the banging. Sky was incredibly confused as she stared at Synyster with wide, scared eyes. Whatever move he'd make, she would follow with her eyes, scared he would attack again. But all the anger seemed to have disappear, his eyes seemed light and friendly for once. He huffed slightly, sniffed and stomped out of the room, slamming the door in the guys faces.

Shadows stood awkwardly at the poor girl lying on the floor, her head turned slowly as she caught his eye contact, and immediately leapt up to her feet. She held herself steady by the bed post and her eyes wouldn't move off him. He didn't know what to do.

“W-what happened.” She mumbled, it didn't even sound like a question.

“You-You were screaming and shit. You looked awake and you we're telling someone to 'get them out'...” He said softly not wanting to torment her any further. He had realised that she obviously had a mixed up past and felt kind of bad for thinking that she was a daddy's girl who needed a good beating. He didn't want to be nice to her though, she wasn't in control.

“S-Sorry.” She trembled looking down at her shaking feet. She didn't want to get him angry after the disgusting nightmare she just had, she just wanted to curl up in a ball and disappear. He hated her, and being in a room alone with him scared the crap out of her and the fact he hadn't moved for about five minutes made her even more scared of the huge man.

Suddenly he approached her slowly, she backed away from him, her legs quivering, “Please” She whispered as he came closer to her, “Stop”.

He grabbed her wrist and slung her over his shoulder, she needed to be with Synyster, and he was going to fix everything for her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its so short, but its an important chapter!
Comment please AND TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THEM BOTH. i need some inspiration.
Thank you to all 20 subscribers! I love you all.