Somebody Like You

Eleven.

Rachel came storming down the steps. I looked at her. The first thing I noticed was the blood.

"Jimmy, Take Aiden outside. Now." He looked at Rachel.

"Fuck." He whispered.

"BAD WORD!" Aiden pointed. I jumped from Brian's arms and ran towards Rachel. Her eyes were filled with tears.

"Let's go." I grabbed her arm and pulled her into my room. She stayed silent. I grabbed my bag, and pulled out the medical tape and gauze. I cleaned the blood from her arms and face. I sighed. This was really bad. She still showed no emotion.

"C'mon" I sat her on my bed. I dug through my closet and found an old tank top, and some mesh shorts.

"Put these on, and give me your clothes. I'll try to get the blood out." She nodded. I waited for her to change, and she handed me her clothes. I hugged her, and tucked her into my bed.

"Just take a nap, Rach. We'll talk later." I left the door cracked. I walked down to the laundry room and soaked her clothes before putting them in the washer. I closed the lid to the washer, and collapsed onto the floor. I pulled my knees into my chest and set my head down.

"Fuck." I whispered.

I heard the door open. Jimmy and Aiden walked in.

"Windy" Aiden ran over to me. Instinctively I reach out for him, and put him on my lap.

"Hey baby." I kissed his forehead.

"Where's Mommy?" He propped his head against my chest.

"Upstairs in my room sleeping, baby." He played with my hair. He's done that ever since he was a little baby. I didn't like lying to him, but he can't see his mother like this. Jimmy sat down next to me.

"We were all gonna go to the movies." He nudged my shoulder. "Wanna come?"

"No, Jim. It's okay." I sighed.

"Brian and Zack are staying here. So, yeah." He scratched his head.

"Okay, thanks." We all got up, and I carried Aiden to the living room. I fixed his hair, and put on his little black Chucks. I sent his off with the boys. Before I closed the door I heard him say, "Boys day out, guys!" I smiled, and I waved as they drove off.

I figured I should go talk to Zack. I walked up the steps, and peeked into my room. Rach was asleep. Good. I closed the door. I turned around and found Zack.

"Hey, can we talk?" He mumbled. I could see the tears in his eyes.

"Yeah, sure. Let's go." We walked into his room. I sat on the bed, and he sat on the floor with his head in his hands.

"I'm guessing you found her?" I sighed.

"Yeah." He didn't look up. "She told me to fuck off." He started to cry. I slid on the floor. I hugged him. I knew what he was going through.

"I know it hurts, Zack." I spoke softly. "I know exactly how it feels." I sighed.

"You Just have to be there for her. Through everything." My eyes started to fill with tears. I felt the sting, and I quickly blinked them away.

"I think-I think I love her, Lindy." He looked up at me. "I really do."

"Then tell her that, Zack. She needs somebody like you." I nudged his arm.

"What if she doesn't love me?" He glaced at something on the floor.

"Bitch, please. I know her better than anyone else. You're all she thinks about." He smiled.

"Where is she now?"

"In my room sleeping. Go lay with her" I smiled. "No Sex." He laughed at my comment.

"Thanks, Lindy." He hugged me and left.

~:+:~

I flipped on th TV. There was literally NOTHING on. Fuck you, day-time television. I got up and walked into the kitchen. I looked at the clock. 3:29. close enough. I grabbed the Jack Daniels and the Nutella and walked back into the living room. On the couch was Brian in his boxers. Jesus Christ. I walked to the couch and pretended like he wasn't even there. I sat on his legs, and opened the Jack.

"It's not even happy hour." He poked my rib. I twitched and downed a mouthful of the burning liquid.

"So what?" I stuck my tounge out at him.

"Well, instead of day-drinking, we can do somrthing fun." He winked at me. I cocked an eyebrow.

"Like what?"

He sat up, and grabbed the Jack from my hands. He took a sip, and sat it on the floor. He crawled on top on me. Now I understand. He brought his lips to mine. The taste of Jack made his kiss ten times better. His tounge traced my lips begging for enterance. I cracked my lips, and I instantly tasted Jack and cigarettes. Not complaining.

He moved his hand along the length of my body, giving me goosebumps. His lips left mine, as he kissed down my neck and along my collar bone. I let out a soft moan. He smirked. He picked me up, bridal style, and carried me into him room. He locked the door and closed the curtains.

I jumped on the bed, and he jumped on top of me. He kissed me again. His lips moved in rhythm with mine. His kiss was full of passion. He pulled off my shirt and his hands roamed my newly exposed torso. He worked his way down to my pants, and as soon as he took them off, he laughed.

"What?" I sat up.

"Matching? Nice." He winked.

"Shut up." I laughed.

He kissed along my belly and along my chest. I know what he's doing.

"My turn." I said and he looked confused. I flipped him over on his back. I left a trail of kisses along his neck and chest. I kissed his lips, and I suddenly was on my back. He laughed and moveed the hair out of my face. He gave me a look. I returned it. He smiled as he worked my polkadot panties off.

He slid his boxers off. Holy fuck. Talk about horsecock. He crawled over me and lined himself up.

"whenever you're ready." I said.

He slid himself into me, and I held back a moan. He kissed me again as he began.

~:+:~
Brian collapsed next to me. We were both panting. He wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you, Lindy." He kissed my head.

"I Love you, Brian."
♠ ♠ ♠
IT"S BEEN SO LONG, MY LOVELIES. < 3 I AM SO SORRY. i don't like this new mibba layout. ._. ugh. lemme know what you think. :) now that it's summer, i'll be wasting my life on here. i refuse to be in the heat. :P I LOVE YOU GUYS.