Status: Started but going to be going slow. Comments help chapters come faster.

My Best Friend's Brother

Truth or Dare

“Ok rules are nothing illegal, nothing that will physically hurt anyone, but go all out. If the person wants to chicken out of their truth or dare they will have a back up option they could do instead.” Alice explained gleefully.

“Ok Emmett you go first.” She told him sitting by my feet.

“Ok, Rosalie truth or dare?” He asked his wife.

“Dare” She smiles.

“I dare you to make out with Amethyst for at least 30 seconds. “ He told her leaning forward. We both went wide eyed and glanced at each other.

“And if I don’t?” She asked.

“You want to streak through Seattle mall so everyone can see.” Emmett grinned as Rosalie mulled over her options. Then I felt a pair of cool lips on mine kissing me softly. Thirty seconds later Rosalie pulled away and smiled satisfied that she completed her dare.

Emmett didn’t think she would do it because he was on the ground clutching the front of his shirt mumbling “Is that you God, It’s me Emmett. I just want you to know that was the hottest thing I’ve ever seen” Everyone laughed at his reaction and Edward had to coax him back onto his chair.

“Ok, Edward truth or dare?” Rosalie asked the bronze haired guy sitting next to Emmett. “Truth” he mumbled not wanting to do something stupid.

“If you could be locked into a room with anyone in here besides Bella who would it be?” She asked truly interested.

“What would we be doing?” He asked trying to weasel out of the question.

“The same thing you and Bella did to create Nessie” Emmett said happy to clarify.

“What do I do if I don’t want to answer?” He asked. Before anyone could reply I yelled “STRIP” Emmett got up and came to hug me in a huge bear hug.

“I love your twisted mind.” He told me. I chuckled as he put me down.

Edward looked torn between his choices. “I guess it would be with Alice Rosalie or Amethyst” He said so quietly I barely heard.

Rose and I smiled triumphantly as he turned to Alice.

“Alice, truth or dare?” Edward asked. “Dare” she sang.

“I dare you to let me dye your hair purple.” Her mouth hung open in shock.

“But I like my hair!” She cried.

“You can always let Emmet cut your hair blindfolded” Edward smirked know Alice would never cut her already short hair. She huffed as Rosalie went up stairs and came back with purple hair dye.

“Why do you guys have that?” I asked surprised. “We play this game a lot and stuff like this comes up often.” Bella explained as all of us followed Edward and Alice into the kitchen.

A while later Alice had dark purple hair and we were once again sitting around the living room. Alice turned to Emmett.

“Ok, Emmett truth or…”

“DARE!” he booms jumping up ready to complete whatever Alice said.

“I dare you to run naked around Mike’s yard singing Barbie girl by aqua” I nodded in approval and Emmett started to undress.

“WAIT UNTIL WE GET THERE!” Bella cried covering her eyes. I glanced at the clock and saw it was only 8 o’clock.

“Who’s Mike?” I asked Bella pulling my shoes on because I wasn’t going to miss this.

“He’s a class mate we had in school, he had a crush on me and it was weird.” I chuckled at the thought of some geeky guy following Bella around school.

I could hear Edward laughing in front of us but no one had said anything. I just shrugged it off and got into the convertible with the other girls. Once we got to a house in the town everyone had parked and was hiding into the bushes as Emmett got undressed.

He strolled to the front door and the guy from Newton's Olympic Outfitters answered with a surprised face. Probably because a hulking guy was dancing in his yard singing Barbie girl. When Emmett was done he ran away to get dressed the strutted over to us.

“Did you guys enjoy the show?” he asked stopping where we were. All of us girls were on the ground laughing our pretty little asses off the guys were all snickering. “I’m so proud of you Emmett” I gasp out through fits of giggles.

When we arrived back home Emmett turned to me

“Amethyst truth or dare?” He asked me just as I sat on the couch between Jasper and Edward. “Umm” I said considering my options.

“Dare I guess” I mumbled thinking of all the ways Emmett could embarrass me. I picked up the glass of water on the table and sipped it.

“I dare you to give Jasper a lap dance” He told me simply. I choked on my water and felt someone’s cold hands on my back asking if I was ok.

I nodded and brushed Edward’s hands away as I turned to Emmett.

“Who’s the one with the twisted mind again?” I asked. He chuckled and asked if I would do it.

“What’s my other option?” I asked putting my face into my hands to hide my invisible blush.

“You have to strip in Seattle mall at the busiest time to songs that we each get to pick.” I could feel him beaming because he knew he was pushing me into the first option.

I moved my hands and asked “So I can either strip in front of strangers to music that I’m sure will be like 5 minutes each or give the cute guy to my left a lap dance?” I asked. Everyone nodded in agreement and waited for my answer.

I sighed and hopped into Jasper’s lap “Hey sexy” I smirk resting my head on his shoulder and hand on his chest. I could hear Emmett jump up off of his seat and knocked me off of Jasper’s lap.

I ended up on the floor with my legs in Rosalie’s lap. Emmett was rearranging the room and putting Jasper in a chair in the center.

“Are all of you guys going to watch?” I asked suddenly self conscious. “Of course we are. We are not going to miss your first time dancing for us. Oops sorry I mean for Jasper.” She smirked as I smacked her with the couch cushion.

She laughed and fell over while I rolled my eyes. “Don’t worry Amethyst just think of it as a show. Everyone will watch but Jasper has the best seat.” Alice snickered from across the room.

I huffed “You guys are not helping” I whined loudly causing all the girls to laugh. “What song do you want to dance to?” Emmett asked with his finger on the fast forward button scrolling through songs.

I shrugged even though he couldn’t see me and stood up. I strolled over to Jasper who was sitting patiently in his chair. He had his eyes closed and was sitting back when I ran my fingers through his thick gold hair making him open his eyes and smile up at me.

I smiled back when Dutty Love by Sean Kingston and Nicki Minaj blasted through the speakers. “Sorry” Emmett apologized pausing the music.

“No I want that song” I told him still running my fingers through Jasper’s head he seemed to enjoy it.

‘Aye yo Sean you Mr. Kingston’ Nicki’s voice came through the speakers as I started to dance. At the end of the song I had put myself in Jasper’s lap with both arms around his neck pulling him toward me. I smiled big like a performer should at the end of a performance and my audience clapped for me.

I giggled when Jasper actually picked me up and carried me back to the couch. I was going to get off of him but he restrained me with his arms and asked “Where are you going?” I rolled my eyes knowing damn well my ass was going nowhere.

“You were really good at that Amethyst” Rosalie told me in a curious voice. I knew what she was asking but I kept silent.

“Oh please this is not her first time” Bella said from across the room. I launched one of my shoes at Bella who actually dodged it.

“Bitch” I grumble causing a dirty look from Edward and laughs from Emmett, Rosalie and Bella. “Aw you know you love me.” She smiled brightly.

“Yeah I love you this much” I told her putting about an inch of space between my two middle fingers. This time she just laughed at me.

“Ok, Isabella truth or dare?” I asked my best friend who was no longer laughing.

“Truth you can not dare me anything.” She told me bluntly. “You know me so well sweetie” I smiled placing my hands on my heart.

“Ok do you like three ways?” I asked her with an angelic smile. Her mouth hung open at the question and everyone’s head turned in anticipation for her answer.

“Well maybe I would try.” She muttered quietly. Everyone except Edward started laughing loudly. Edward seemed to welcome this new information about his wife calmly. She huffed and asked “Jasper truth or dare?”

“Truth” He said not wanting to get in the middle of our cat fight by picking dare and having to do something embarrassing.

“Do you have a crush on Amethyst?” She asked. Everyone’s head now turned to us with the same anticipation as Bella’s question.

“A little one” He said shyly. “Aww” the females all swooned at his confession and I hugged him tightly.

“OK that’s the end of round one.” Alice chimed. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her dark purple hair. “What do you mean round one?” I asked looking at her bewildered.

After all the shit that just happened there was more?!?! Crap crap crap this is going to end badly. I thought bitterly.

“Of course we always play three rounds”

Oh God I thought widening my eyes in fear.”Three rounds?" I squeaked.

"Yep and I'm going first." Alice smiled brightly.

"Ok Amethyst truth or dare" she asked. "Well since the last dare went so well let's go with it again." I chimed sarcastically.

"OK go upstairs and change into a bikini top and shorts then you have to come back down here and dance to California girls." I rolled my eyes. That would be easy, because I can admit to having done that before.

"Rosalie can I borrow a bikini top?" I ask her.

''What is wrong with your bra?'' she asked.

''My bra is not for show.'' I stated pulling the top of my shirt so she could see.

"It's not that bad.'' she told me as we got up to go upstairs. I didn’t hear Bella and Alice get up but I did notice them come over and almost yank my shirt off.

“Amethyst is right she should change it.” Alice told Rose.

“Why it’s cute” Bella chimed. They were still arguing over it upstairs when I heard Emmett downstairs saying “That was the hottest truth or dare game we’ve ever played.” His brothers murmured in agreement.

“Amethyst is pretty cute” Emmett muttered after. There was another murmur of agreement before Edward said “Don’t worry Emmett Rose won’t kill you for saying that. She agrees.”

I wondered why he said that and how he would know. I shrugged it off as Rosalie handed me a red and white bikini top and black booty shorts and pushed me into the bathroom to change

I stepped out and slipped my feet into slippers because the floor was cold and took Alice’s red feather earring.

“Do I look good?” I asked turning around for them to look at me.

“Perfect” Rosalie smiled. They threw a white robe at me and I barely had time to close it before they were pulling me down stairs.

The guys were all sitting on the couch talking quietly. They looked at me and smirked. Emmett grabbed the radio remote and turning it up. California girls was already in progress when I forced myself to take off the robe.

[youtube]http://youtube/F57P9C4SAW4 [/youtube]

I sighed and did the dance that Katy did in her video and it wasn’t that bad. Emmett wolf whistled and Rosalie smacked him in the back of the head.

I laughed and happily danced until the song ended. Emmett was about to turn the radio off when smack that came on.

Smack that all on the floor
Smack that give me some more
Smack that 'till you get sore
Smack that oh-oh!

I sang loudly happily while dancing to the music. I pulled Rosalie out of her seat and made her dance with me. That led to Alice and Bella getting up which then led to Jasper, Edward and Emmett getting up then all of them dancing to the song and then to a number of songs thereafter.

[img]http://iwritealot.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Aishwarya-Rai-3.jpg [/img] <--- Amethyst
♠ ♠ ♠
The truth or dare game ideas came from other stories but i'm not sure which ones. if you happen to read this and i took your idea claim credit for it. The lap dance was mine though i wanted them to get along. I found out who the picture of Amethyst really is. In real life an India girl is playing a Haitian Italian American. Her name is Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and she's a model :)

[youtube]http://youtube/F57P9C4SAW4 [/youtube] Her dance

Subscribe comment Tell the world ♥