Status: Incomplete, short chapters with infrequent updates

Love Is Love No Matter the Conditions

Chapter 1

Chapter 1

It all started with a text,

"Guess what? xx "

I sighed as I read the text from Ben. I knew it would be something to do with Avenged Sevenfold,

they were all we talked about pretty much apart from the last night MSN conversations on our various relationship problems.

"What? xx "

I sent back, it wasn't a good day for me. It was definetly one of those 'down' days, I just felt like crap and on these kinds of days unless it had to do with a band touring I really didn't want to know.I'd stopped telling people about them, it was just easier that way. Basically I had clinical depression and hadn't really gotten out of it, people just left me to it, I didn't tell my parents, they had other things on their mind at the time. I got all the information from Megan because she told her parents and got therapy. I didn't, I had to look after her so I sorted myself out. I still got the good and bad days, i'd just gotten better at hiding it, I learnt that from hiding other things i had started doing on the bad days.

My phone lit up and as I read the text my day got a lot better.

"Avenged Sevenfold are coming to Cardiff ! Stupid question I know but do you want to go? I've spoken to the guys and they're all up for it! xx "

Thank god I thought, me and the guys had been planning for years to go to the next Avenged show together. Me, Aaron, Ben, Connor. I'd always got on better with guys and they were three of my best friends. I'd known Connor since we were about four, he isn't a particularly good looking guy but I loved him like a brother like I did the others. I knew him pretty much better than anyone and we could talk about anything together, luckily when we went up to comp school we were in the same class and had met Aaron together and became best friends. Aaron was sort of goodlooking, really tall and skinny. Me and Aaron were really close, we'd been best friends since we met and had gone through so much together, he was going out with my girl best friend Megan( I single handedly got them together after 3 hrs of phone calls) Before he got with Meg we'd had feelings for each other but we were too good friends to be together. I met Ben through Aaron, he used to follow him round like a puppy dog. I used to hate him because he's done some bad stuff in the past but we got on well now. (Almost entirely due to our mutual love of Avenged) He's an alright looking person I suppose, I didn't really see him like that.

"Yes! You order them and i'll pay you back when I see you :) We going seating or standing? xx"

As I sent it I remembered i'd promised to go standing and regretted it then, the guys are all above 5ft 5" and I stand at 5ft 2", I was short in other words and knew they guys would fight to be at the front if they had to, in other words I was gonna be squished.

"Already bought them, you owe me 30 pound and we're standing, I wanna be within spitting distance of Zacky ;) xx"

Sometimes guys disgust me, but I was excited too, Avenged music had got me through a lot in the past few years and kinda wanted to see them up close too.

"Ok, you guys better look after me mind, if I die my mother will kick your ass;) xx"

I sent that and smiled, I knew my mum would let me go without a doubt, she'd taken me to see loads of bands before and just loved that i'd found friends that looked after me.

Three Weeks Later...

We were on the train up to Cardiff to see Avenged Sevenfold, the past three weeks had been hell. I'd been having texts every day from the boys about how excited they were that after two years we were seeing them. After the first three days I just stopped replying to them. We were all dressed up in our rock clothing, I had my Vengeance University shirt on and black skinnys with red DR. Martens. Concert shoes, I'd been to concerts before and knew it was important to wear proper clothes after leaving the last one with a broken toe. The guys were in Avenged shirts with black skinnys and vans and converse. I had warned them, the fools.

It was 8am, and the show didn't start until 7pm. I yawned and streched accidently hitting Connor in the face much to his unamusement. He glared at me and said

"How in the hell can you yawn? We're going to see Avenged-fucking-Sevenfold ! "

"Maybe because you asses got me up at 6:30am, on a Friday none the less!"

They all grinned at each other, I was excited yeah, but not 7am excited. It was my fault really, I had told them when we got together to talk travel arrangments that we'd have to get there early if they wanted to be at the front but I hadn't told them what time was a decent early.

First Aaron rung me at 6:15am saying

"Where are you?"

I sleepily picked up my phone and said

"In my bed, why?"

All I recieved was

"OH MY GOD! Dude! Why aren't you up? "

"Because it's 6:15, we don't need to be on the train till 11. If we get there at 1 we'll be fine."

"What! We're coming to get you!"

I hung up on him, turned over and went back to sleep thinking they'd leave me alone. I was wrong. Fifteen minutes later I was woken up to 'Scream' blasting in to my ears, I yelled incoherent words and sat up to find three boys in Avenged shirts standing next to my bed smiling. I glared at them and looked at my clock.

"6:30, you got me up at 6:30?"

Ben smiled and said

"Come on sleepy, the train's leaving thirty minutes and you've got to get ready."

I glared at them again and begrugingly began to get ready. First I went downstairs and left them in my room with my laptop playing all my Avenged Sevenfold music on iTunes and warned them to stay away from my underwear drawer. I took my iPod and the speakers and had a rushed shower. When I came back upstairs they were jamming, Connor on my keyboard, Aaron had 'borrowed' my brothers guitar and Ben was 'singing'. I kicked them out of my room and got dressed and did my makeup and hair ready for the show, choosing my usual smoky eyed makeup , many bracelets, straight har and simple studs for my five ear piercings, i'd been to enough concerts to know that dangly earrings are lethal.

We got to the train station at 7am and boarded, the ticket man told us we would be in Cardiff at 8:30. I looked at the three boys next to me and said

"You do realised we are gonna be waiting for a good ten and a half hours in a line and no one will be there for a good few hours, yeah?"

They looked back at me and Aaron said

"Yeah, your point is?"

"My point is that's a hell of a long time to wait in a line outside. With no food I might add."

They smiled at eachother and Ben opened his backpack, inside was six cans of red bull, six bottles of water and four subway bags.

I laughed at their silly grinning faces and they all laughed and carried on fangirling over the guys of Avenged Sevenfold. Aaron always wanted to be Synyster Gates, he literally worshipped the ground he walked on. Connor always fancied himself as M.Shadows just because he can play piano and he loved him, Ben wanted to be Zacky and even had the same haircut as him. I always felt sorry for Johnny, a bass player myself I always appreciated him. Personally I told the guys I didn't have a favourite, I loved them all but i'd always loved the Rev most, he was crazy but was an awsome person, he loved his friends and gave one hundred percent in everything.I tried to do that all the time. Even now he was gone I still adored him, but Arin seemed awsome and I was glad that they had found him. I just sat there occasionly joining it but I was really thinking about all I'd come through and how much the music meant to me. Tonight wasn't just about seeing them live, it was about hearing the music i'd studied and listned to repeatedly for months, it had stopped me doing some stupid things and I knew that you haven't really heard a song until you've heard it live and even though I seemed calm on the outside, inside I was ecstatic.

The train pulled up and they boys or as I liked to call them the children, I was always like their mother telling them off for picking on eachother, normally at that point they'd turn on me and pick me up or something. I hated being picked up and they knew it.

We started walking towards the arena and as we turned the corner towards the door like I knew there was no-one there, not even security were there. The boys all jumped about and high-fived each other, I laughed at them because they looked crazy screaming and shouting. It was 8:45am and I told them to start the line and to get ready for a long day knowing we wouldn't be getting home until 1am ish, we were being picked up by Aaron's dad who was coming back from work in Germany and we were gonna stay at his house for the night. His parents were brilliant, they loved me like a daughter and Aaron's mum treated me like it. They had another two sons, older than Aaron and she always told me that she's love a daughter. I only packed my phone, some money and my camera in a small bag. I had clothes and pj's in Aarons, that's how much I stayed there.

I got in the nonexistent line with the boys and sighed as I realised just how long we had to wait. One of the guards came out to see what all the noise was as the boys were still yelling and he looked at them and asked me

"Are you guys here to see the concert tonight?" with a puzzled look on his face.

"Yes" I said with a half smile on my face" I told them it was way too early but they are really excited and couldn't wait"

He laughed with me and said

"Do they realise the band aren't even here yet?"

He smiled at me and walked away, he knew I could look after them until some more people arrived. I decided not to tell them, I knew their tourbus would come past us anyway so they could find out when it did.