Status: Incomplete, short chapters with infrequent updates

Love Is Love No Matter the Conditions

Chapter 2

It was 10am now, the past hour had consisted of Aaron, Connor and Ben's fangirling getting louder and more unmanly. I was really looking forward to the moment when the toubus drove past us because as much as it was annoying their squeals were really funny. They could be really guy-ish at times but when it came to Avenged Sevenfold they were like little puppy's being given a squeaky toy. I got out a can of red-bull from Ben's bag because I could feel myself beginning to feel tired and drowsy, I got like that when I needed sugar so I took some Parma Violets too, I think I was the only person I knew who liked them. Still being the only people in the nonexistent line I convinced a worried Ben and Connor that they could go to the toilet and no-one would take our places, as they walked away all nervous and looking back every thirty seconds, Aaron smiled at them and we sat on the floor leaning on the side of the doors to the standing part of the arena.

"What's wrong?" He said with a half smile, half worried look on his face. Damn.

"Nothing, i'm just thinking about tonight."

I said putting a massive grin on my face. The look of worry left his face and he smiled, only he really knew why I loved Avenged Sevenfold so much, he knew all the stuff i'd been through if only because it happenned to Megan aswell. Plus he was more like a brother and I could tell him anything, he'd spent hours with me crying on his shoulders and talking to me. He knew me best and he knew that Avenged Sevenfold wasn't just awsome music and hot guys to me, they were saviours, people who wrote music that described my life and it was as if they knew me. I felt connected to them and only Aaron knew that.

" I brought the sign mind " I said winking at him. He looked at me in complete shock, we'd been talking about how amazing it would be to play with the band and we decided the best way would be to bring a sign asking if we could play a song, he thought I was joking when I told him i'm going to take one.

"What ? Let me see!"

I laughed at took up the folded piece of paper out of my small bag, I unfolded it a few times and showed it to him. On it in capital letters it said

"CAN I PLAY NIGHTMARE WITH YOU GUYS?" I drew some deathbats in the corners to make it look pretty. He had the same shocked look on his face and said

"If I go up you've got to come with me and play bass."

"Yeah, screw that! It's your fantasy to play with them, i'll video it for you" I said winking at him again. Connor and Ben came back and asked what we were talking about, I smiled and simply said

"nothing" .

It was now 10:15 am and as we sat back down leaning against the doors and I joined in the fangirling with them. At 12pm we started eating the subway and redbull, a few people now had joined the queue and the boys were getting more anxious. When we finished I told the guys to save my space and I went off in search of a bin, I knew there was one just around the corner but I went the other way that would take me right around the arena. I needed some time to think of the night ahead. As I made my way back around I heard the sound of a massive bus behind me and sure enough when I turned around there was a tour bus. I stopped as it went past to see if I could see inside, as it came directly next to me one of the curtains opened and there was Synyster Gates looking out. He looked at me, smiled and waved. I swear to god I nearly fell over.

The bus was slowing down so I could just see him lean over and pick up Pinkly, picked up her paw and make her wave aswell. I laughed at waved back as he laughed too. Then the bus turned the corner and I could hear the people in line shouting and screaming. I could hear Ben, Connor and Aaron through the crowd and began walking around to find them standing up and looking like they were going to faint. I didn't tell them that I had seen Synyster because they would be jealous especially Aaron so I laughed as they told me that the curtains were all closed.

It turned out Ben had brought his iPhone and put his Avenged albums on shuffle to help the waiting. As the hours passed we talked about how long we had waited and just general stuff about the band. At 6:30 they opened the doors and let us into the hall, we ran to the barriers and the boys formed a semi-circle behind me, they knew if they moved i'd murder them because I was screwed if there was a mosh pit anywhere near me. At 7pm The Blackout were opening for them because it was in Cardiff. I always loved seeing the opening bands and how much the crowd got pumped up for the headliner band. Their set only lasted and hour but it was still good. The boys were incredibly unimpressed though. Almost straight after a video came on the screens and the five men we were all waiting for came on the screen saying they would be fifteen minutes and exciting the crowd even more. I hoped they hurried up, I was only little and the barrier isn't a fun place to be but I prayed that once they came out people would stop pushing forward. The guys were doing their best but they were being squashed up to me and I was getting pushed into the barrier. Finally all the lights went down signaling that Avenged Sevenfold were about to start. The crowd's anitcipation was almost visible now they opened up with 'Scream' and Val's scream echoed through the room as they came out onto the stage.

It was even better than I could have imagined, the noise level was so much that I could feel the floor vibrating with Johnny's bass. started singing and my mind was officially blown. At the solo Synyster and Zacky came to the front of the stage to play, and as I got my camera Syn realised it was me and posed with Zacky for a shot, I attempted to shout back a 'thanks' and he must had known what I was going to say because there was no way he could have heard me. He winked at me and carried on playing. During that part he must have seen I was being squashed because before they started the next song he went back to his mic and said

" Hey Cardiff!" the caused much shouting and he grinned and waited for the noise to stop.

"You guys in the standing can you do me a favour and move back a little? You're all squished up and I can't see you beautiful people properly!"

They all screamed with delight but moved back a few steps, I could finally breath and gave him a smile and mouthed 'thanks sweetie!' We carried on like this for the rest of the night, they'd play a song and he'd get each of the guys to stand right in the front so I could get some good shots and smiling and winking at each other. When 'Beast and The Harlot' came on me and the guys all danced together, this was officially our song and whenever we heard it in the car or in a club we all stood together and danced our ass's off. By now Matt, Zacky, Johnny and Arin had noticed the interaction between me and Syn and in a instrumental part of the song Matt said

"I want you all to dance like the kids in the front are!" We all looked at him then eachother and he was watching us and we all squealed as we realised who he was talking about.

Then they finished on 'Bat Country' and went off but of course came back on after five minutes for the encore. They started with 'Fiction' and then I lost it, that song killed me. From the minute they brought out they piano I was tearing up and when started singing I began crying properly. Aaron didn't even have to see me to know if I was upset, he hugged me and did so for the rest of the song. As I always did I sung part but not the Rev's. Syn came over and saw I was crying and I could see the tears in his eyes too. This time we didn't do as we had done all night with a picture, i'd taken one of the piano but was too upset to do anymore. This time Syn and I had eye contact the whole song. They finished and I wiped away my tears and smiled at him, he smiled back and did the same. Then said

"Well, you guys have been amazing, and this is going to be our last song. I hope you all have fucking Nightmare's tonight!"

I grabbed the sign out of my bag as fast I could and gave it to Aaron, despite his earlier nervousness took it and held it up. He was 6ft 2" so there was no way they couldn't see it. Just before they started Matt saw it and went over to Zacky and talked to him. He came back to the front and said

"We're gonna do this differently tonight! We're gonna have the kid with the sign play with us for this one." He looked at Aaron and called him up, I moved over so he could climb over the barrier and climb onto the stage. He turned and grinned at me, he stopped as if in thought and went over to Johnny and said something to him. Johnny just laughed and went to speak to Matt, he laughed too and said

"Aaron's asked for one of his friends to play bass with us too! Come on up dude whoever you are!"

I looked in horror and Aaron just smiled. Zacky gave his guitar to Aaron and Syn and Zacky went to talk to Aaron about what he was going to play, Matt went off to get something and Johnny was standing there with his bass waiting for the 'dude' to go up. Ben and Connor literally had to pick me up and put me over the barrier and then I climbed up on stage and went over to Johnny who looked confused but gave me his guitar anyway. I turned around to face about twelve thousand people all waiting for us to start. Syn made his way over to his mic and realised it was me on stage, he looked in shock but smiled and said 'good luck'. Matt came back on and looked at me and said to Aaron through his mic

"I thought you said dude?" Aaron used Zacky's mic and replied

"I meant her" I looked at Matt and just smiled and he laughed and said

"Well let's do it" The opening came on through the speakers and Syn started playing. I wasn't worried about messing up because I knew the song like the back of my hand, what I was nervous about was that I was on stage with Avenged Sevenfold. Me and Aaron pretty much stayed together for the first part of the song but relaxed a bit by the second verse and started walking around. I had to admit, we were pretty good. I went over to where Connor and Ben were and saw that Ben was videoing it and the pair of them were shouting like fools. I stood there until the second chorus and Synyster came and stood next me, I looked at him and he smiled back reassuringly. I went back over to Aaron and nodded towards Syn. He grinned and went to stand next to him and he started the solo. I walked over to each band member and they all smiled back. We finished the song and the crowd went nuts, they screamed and shouted and all sorts. I was in a mix of laughter and crying because I was so happy, I grabbed Aaron in a bear hug and he squeezed me back tight. We broke apart to find the band standing waiting for the same, I hugged each member and they all said well done in my ear. Syn was last and he held me tighter than the rest of them and for longer. Me and Aaron said thank you to everyone and went to jump off the stage to get back to Connor and Ben when Matt and Syn grabbed us and Matt said

"Where are you going? You're coming backstage to celebrate!" I said

"We can't leave our friends though!" Zacky came over with a smile and said

"Well then, you'd better tell them to get up here and come with us then" laughing as he said it. Aaron jumped down and told them what Zacky had said and they essentially ran up as we all began going backstage.