‹ Prequel: Peach Cocaine
Status: Complete!

Polaroid Cancer

Prologue

“Casey… I’m pregnant!” Jayde blurts out, she scrunches her eyes tightly closed and her hands are laced together so hard her knuckles are white. Jayde’s mouth is pinched in a thin line, as if she’s ready to be hit in the head.

“That-that’s wonderful news, Jayde!” Casey exclaims wrapping the girl into a firm embrace.
Her best friend Caleb and his girlfriend Jayde had gotten married a year ago, and both have been wanting a baby for awhile, even before they got married. But to everyone’s surprise, considering Jayde is not a religious person, she wanted to get married before any babies came into the picture. Caleb, being the supportive boyfriend he is, went along with and after a year and a half of dating, he proposed to her.

Of course, Caleb being Caleb, he proposed to her in front of a hotdog stand. He’s extremely unconventional when it comes to anything. And of course, Jayde being Jayde, she went right along with.

“Have you told, Caleb?” Casey asks, holding onto one of Jayde’s hands and staring excitedly from her stomach back to her eyes.

“No,” Jayde squeaked, “I’m scared and excited to all at the same time! It’s so confusing…”
“It’s okay, Jay,” Casey smiles reassuringly, “He’ll be home from touring tomorrow, right?”
Jayde nods, “Yeah, but he’ll be so exhausted and stuff.”

“Either way, he’ll be happy!”
♠ ♠ ♠
This story is gonna be updated once a week, I think it'll start being updated regularly on Monday's, I hope. I will keep you all posted if it doesn't,

much love, Britt.<3