Status: Completed. :)

Love Me

Tell me you love me.

Emma


"Justin!" I whined, laughing.

"What?" He called from the other room.

"I look dumb." I pouted.

He walked into the room with his eyebrows raised, "Emma, you look gorgeous!"

"No I don't! My cast makes me look like an idiot."

He shook his head with a small smile on his face and walked closer to me. In the full length mirror Justin wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Emma you look beautiful, the cast is fine."

"I'm just nervous. There are going to be a lot of people there."

"It's an award show, of course there will be a lot of people there, darling."

"You look dashing." I smiled at him.

He blushed, "Thank you. Ready? The limo is here."

"Yeah, let's go."

"The color of the dress makes your eyes stand out, don't doubt yourself." He murmured in my ear.

His color was coordinated with my dress, and he looked great in pink. Even the bottom of his shoes were pink.

"Okay, let's go."

The mood was intense on the red carpet. There were reporters, photographers, and tons of celebrities.

Everyone was awaiting Justin's arrival.
 
Though that's how it always seems to be. I never used to be able to watch an awards show without them making a joke or just bringing him up.

It's all in good fun, though. And he doesn't seem to mind.

After the seven thousand pictures, interviews, and celebrity meetings, we made our way to our seats.

I think MTV was trying to be funny, because they sat Selena right behind us.

I wouldn't hesitate to break my other hand on the other side of her face, even on live television. She'd better keep her mouth shut.

It was so unreal, being here seeing it all first hand, and even being a part of it.

I was used to watching it on tv, but here I sit, holding hands with Justin Bieber, unbelievable.

The cast of the Twilight Saga was up on stage, talking about who they were attracted too.

"Please, she likes me more." Taylor said to Rob.

"I am the one she married!" he countered.

"Guys, guys, neither of you two compare to Justin Bieber, god he's dreamy."

Everyone turned their attention to Justin and he grinned, giving Kristen a wink.

"Oh yeah? Well how about you go have him? I wouldn't mind taking Emma off his hands, she is absolutely gorgeous."

Now everyone's attention was on me, and instead of freezing up like I thought I would, I found myself playing along.

I pulled my fist in, saying "Yes!"

Justin played along as well, staring between both of us with a shocked look and his mouth agape. He placed his hand over his heart.

I grinned to him and he pecked me on my lips, I glanced at Taylor and mouthed, "Call me."

He grinned, and stuck his tongue out at Kristen.

I could definitely get used to this.



"And the award for hottest male goes to, Justin Bieber!"

Cheering erupted, and he stood up, as did I, and so did Pattie. He hugged Pattie, giving her a kiss on her cheek, than he turned to me, pulling me in for a hug and giving me a kiss.

We pulled away grinning and I was blushing, he had a smirk on his face as he hopped up the stairs.

"I'd like to thank everyone, my mom, Usher, Scooter, Ry Good, Emma," He winked at me and I winked back, "and of course, my fans. I wouldn't be here without them."

"Right after this, Justin will perform! Stay tuned!!"

Pattie moved over to get closer to me, "You've changed his life. You truly are an amazing person, and I want to thank you for everything. He really does love you."

I blushed, "I love him too, and he changed my life. He's such an amazing person, I'm so lucky to have him in my life."

"You're such an amazing addition. Really, I'm glad it was you. If it were Selena, she wouldn't have jumped in front of that bullet, and he wouldn't be as happy as he really is."

I grinned at her, and she pulled me into a hug. "I too, love you, Emma."

I sniffed I didn't want to cry. "I love you too, Pattie."

"Everyone! Give it up for Justin Bieber!" 

The lights got dark, and the music started playing.

"My friends say I'm a fool to think that you're the one for me
I guess I'm just a sucker for love
'Cause honestly the truth is that you know I'm never leavin'
'Cause you're my angel sent from above

Baby, you can do no wrong
My money is yours, give you a little more because I love ya, love ya
With me, girl, is where you belong
Just stay right here, I promise my dear I'll put nothin' above ya, 'bove ya

Love me, love me, say that you love me
Fool me, fool me, oh how you do me
Kiss me, kiss me, say that you miss me
Tell me what I wanna hear, tell me you love me

Love me, love me, say that you love me
Fool me, fool me, oh how you do me
Kiss me, kiss me, say that you miss me
Tell me what I wanna hear, tell me you love me

People try to tell me, but I still refuse to listen
'Cause they don't get to spend time with you
A minute with you is worth more than a thousand days without your love
Oh your love, oh

Baby, you can do no wrong
My money is yours, give you a little more because I love ya, love ya
With me, girl, is where you belong
Just stay right here, I promise my dear I'll put nothin' above ya, 'bove ya

Love me, love me, say that you love me
Fool me, fool me, oh how you do me
Kiss me, kiss me, say that you miss me
Tell me what I wanna hear, tell me you love me

Love me, love me, say that you love me
Fool me, fool me, oh how you do me
Kiss me, kiss me, say that you miss me
Tell me what I wanna hear, tell me you love me

My heart is blind, but I don't care
'Cause when I'm with you, everything has disappeared
And every time I hold you near
I never wanna let you go, oh

Love me, love me, say that you love me
Fool me, fool me, oh how you do me
Kiss me, kiss me, say that you miss me
Tell me what I wanna hear, tell me you love me

Love me, love me, say that you love me
Fool me, fool me, oh how you do me
Kiss me, kiss me, say that you miss me
Tell me what I wanna hear, tell me you love me"


His eyes didn't leave mine once.

He came back to the seat, and grabbed my hand.

"Tell me what I want to hear," he whispered in my ear.

I pulled him in for a kiss, that we didn't let get too heated.

"I love you, Justin Drew." I whispered, my forehead resting against his.

"I love you too, Emma Rae."

This was my life now, and I wouldn't change it for a thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow. It's done.

:(

But I'm so freaking pumped for my new story, ah.

Commenters:

AllstarWeekendGurl (:D I loved how she punched her.)

Cliche-Trite (She is pretty badass, and I don't want it to end either!!)

MoMo_92 (LOL. You're a violent one, aren't you? :D)

polkadottedgiraffe15 (That was probably the longest comment I have ever gotten! And omg I know there was no fight between the Cullen's and the werewolves in the book! It makes me so mad! And thank you so much! Also, thank you for giving your opinion on my new story! I'm so excited to write it! <3)

CodySimpsonsBabe (Your comments always put me in a good mood! Thank you! I'm not ready for it to end either, but the story is closing. And thank you! I'm so excited to write this new story! Ah! <33333333)

TessAnh18 (You noticed! Yay you're the first one! And I'm definitely going to miss this story, too. ]: )

sabrina (Awh ;) and I'm so glad you like the story! ;D and I'm confused, you keep saying add, did you want me to add you as a friend? Because if so, I thought I already sent a request. :])

ScreamDaniix3 (Ahaha! I was waiting for your comment! :) I thought you may like this chapter haha :D)

kissthangel (I love Selena in real life, but she's such an easy person to make the bad guy. I love using her like this, it's great. And thank you!)

june1998 (Thank you! :])


I'd like to just point this out now: even if it has been months since I've finished this story, don't hesitate to comment, I won't mind ;)

So, this is the end, I want a lot of comments telling me how you feel.

Also, I'll be posting the first chapter of my story,

Smells Like Teen Spirit

So please check that out! Pleaseeee :)

As of this moment: Readers: 321; Subscribers: 101; Comments: 136

So goodbye readers, hope to hear from you on my other stories.

Love,
Denise. <3