Status: Active :)

10 Miles Wide

Work.

I changed into my pajama's and went to bed. I woke up the next morning and quickly changed into skinny jeans and a t-shirt. I got ready and walked down stairs to see Max sitting at the kitchen table eating cereal, I walked over and sat next to him, "Why are you up so early?" He shrugged,"Couldn't sleep. You?" I smiled, "Gotta work." He looked at me, "You got a job already?" I nodded, "Hot Topic at the mall." He nodded, "That's awesome." I smiled and grabbed a granola bar and hugged Max, "Bye Maxi! See ya later!" I walked out the door and to the mall, I went into Hot Topic and seen Trevor working, "Hey Trev." He smiled, "Hey, Izzy, right?" I nodded, "Yup." He smiled, "Alright." He showed me everything I had to do and we were sitting behind the counter talking, "So Izzy." I looked at him, "So Trev." He laughed, "Are you single?" I nodded, he smiled, "Would like to go out with me after work tonight?" I smiled and nodded, "Where?" Trevor smiled, "Well it's a pretty fancy place so maybe you should go home and dress up a little, I'll let you go home like two hours early so you can get ready?" I smiled, "Ok." We worked for a few more hours and finally he said I could leave. I walked back to the house and seen Max, Bryan, Robert, and Craig in the living room, "Hey guys." They all looked at me, "Hey Izzy." I smiled, "Whatcha doing?" They shrugged, I sighed, "Well I'm going out for awhile. Be back whenever." Craig and Max looked at me as I walked up the stairs, I heard, "Where the hell is she going?" I heard Bryan reply, "Probably out with that Trevor guy." I heard Max, "Trevor? The one that works at Hot Topic?" Bryan sighed, "Yeah." Craig groaned, "I'm fine with it as long as she never brings him here, I really hate him for some reason." I walked up to my room and changed into my dress. I walked downstairs after I did my hair and make up and I seen Craig staring at me, "What?" He looked down, "Nothing, you look good Izzy." I smiled and blushed, "Thanks Craig." I heard a car pull up and I walked outside and got in with Trevor, he looked at me, "Izzy, you look really beautiful." I smiled, "Thanks Trev." He nodded and drove to this really nice restaurant and we walked in and sat at a table. Trevor looked at me, "So I brought you here tonight so we could get to know each other better." I smiled, "So does that mean that you take all of your new co-workers out to dinner?" He laughed, "Only the most beautiful ones. So that means you're the first one." I blushed, he smiled, "So tell me about your self." I sighed, "I was raised in Ohio basically by my mom, dad wasn't there very much. I had a rough time in school, I play guitar and have been ever since I was about twelve. I live with four of my only friends right now." He nodded, "Anything else?" I shook my head, "Not that I wanna talk about." He nodded, "That's alright." I smiled and we talked about a lot of stuff and then after we left, he was dropping me off at the house. I got out and he followed, we got to the door and Trevor spoke, "That was fun. We should do it again, tomorrow night?" I smiled and nodded, "That would be great." He smiled and leaned in and kissed me softly, "I'll see you at work tomorrow." I smiled and nodded and walked in to see the guys standing by the window peaking out, "Were you guys watching?" They all nodded and Bryan hugged me, "Awww Izzy's got a boyfriend!" Max and Robert laughed, Craig stormed out of the room, "What crawled up his ass and died?" Bryan shrugged and I heard Max mumble, "Love." I brushed it off and went upstairs when my phone went off, it was from Trevor.
Hey beautiful
Hi
Whats wrong?
my roomate got pissed off at me for no reason
aww sorry honey
its ok, i still got you :)
ahaha yeah..
well i gotta go to sleep so see ya tomorrow.
I never got a reply, I went straight to sleep.