Status: Finished(:

She's Been Running Through My Dreams

Epilogue

Audrey looked over at me. Janie was going to 9th grade. First day of a new school. Audrey was scared.

“Bye Dad.” Janie said hugging me.

“Remember what I told you.” I smiled. She laughed.

“I know. Guys are stupid, You are the best tour manager ever. All Time Low is the best band. Rap sucks, dubstep needs to die.” She smiled up at me.

“I’m proud of you.” Audrey said opening to car door and getting in.

“I’ll pick you up at 3 at the deli.” I said as she shut the car door. Seconds later, Memory by Sugarcult began to play. My girls liked their music loud.

I watched as they sped off to school.

I have a 15 year old daughter at 38. I’m surprised she doesn’t have a tattoo yet. Shouldn’t I be like 40? Oh my god, I’m gonna be 40 when she’s 17. Oh my god. I need to sit down. I walked back into the house and sat down on the couch.

I heard the door open then shut.

“Oh my god. She’s at Towson High. Oh my god. I can’t.” She landed dramatically on the couch.

“Breathe.” I said laughing. Aud was taking this horribly.

“We met there. What if she meets a guy? Oh my god. We need a fucking gun.” She sat up and looked like she was gonna tear her hair out.

“Oh my God, Audrey. Breathe! She’s already had a boyfriend, remember?” She nodded painfully.

“Don’t remind me of him.” She growled. I put my hands up as if I was surrendering.

“Okay, okay.” I said walking over to her. Janie was finally over that asshole. It took 4 months, many concerts, a lot of heart-to-hearts with Lisa, Audrey, Cassadee and Kara, too many sleepovers, and of course, the All Time Low sleepovers. And, for her 16th birthday, Audrey and I are letting her get a tattoo. She’s totally deserved it from the shit she’s dealt with. Janie already knows of this and she’s finalizing the plans for the tattoo.

Audrey crept into my arms and I kissed her hair.

“I’m proud of her.” Audrey said quietly, but proudly.

“I am too.” I said and smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading this story(:
I'm gonna start writing the next story in oh.... 5 minutes. (: hehe.
I hope you guys read it. Of course, it's gonna be a Matt Flyzik/Kendra Gore w/ All Time Low story. :D I'm really proud of the idea.
And, I'm really proud of this story. (: