Status: Finished(:

She's Been Running Through My Dreams

She's the Kinda Girl That a Guy Would Want to Give Her Everything

I watched as Janie took a picture with Belle. Her eyes lit up, just like Audrey’s does. She ran back to me with Audrey in tow.

“Where to now?” Audrey asked. Just then, I saw Mickey. I grinned.

“Come on Janie,” Audrey said picking her up and carrying her on her hip, “Let’s see Mickey Mouse.” There was already a line for him.

“Are you excited?” Audrey asked me. She set Janie down in front of us. The little five year old Janie is so different then the two year old Janie I knew. I nodded my head, smiling. Janie’s hair was down and Audrey was mindlessly braiding the one part. Soon enough, Janie and I were taking a picture with Mickey Mouse.

“Daddy, are you happy?” Janie asked me as I picked her up.

“Yeah, are you?” I took Audrey’s hand in mine as Janie was on my hip. She was still really light.

“Yep!” She exclaimed with a smile on her face.

“Janie, do you wanna go get some lunch?” Audrey asked. Janie nodded.

“I’ll call Alex and Jack.” Audrey said. They were probably on the tea cups. We walked to the little restaurant on Main St. USA in Magic Kingdom.

“I’ll get us a table.” I said setting Janie down then kissing Audrey quickly. I opened the door with Janie and got a table.

“Where do you wanna go after this?” I asked Janie as she sat on my lap. She yawned.

“A nap.” She said tiredly. It was about 3 and we’ve been going non-stop since 8:30.

“After lunch, Jack and Alex can go back with you for a nap.” She nodded happily. Audrey walked in, laughing quietly.

“Jack and Alex are gonna meet us back at the room when we’re done eating.” She smiled.

**************

I carried a sleeping, Janie into the hotel room and laid her on the bed. Jack and Alex had a conjoining room with our room, so they had that door open while she slept. Audrey grabbed our bathing suits and led me to the bathroom.

So many things could go wrong with this….

She gave me my shorts and shut the door when I walked in.

“Let’s go to the water park.” She smiled. I nodded. She kissed me and shit, I swear I forget how to think when we kiss. Audrey put her hand on my chest as I put my hands on her hips. I kept her a safe distance away, so I wouldn’t go too far. She pulled back and looked up at me.

“I love you.” She said as she pulled away.

“I love you too.” I said as she started changing. I slid my shorts off and put my trunks on. Simple. Audrey had her bikini on but she needed her top tied.

“Please?” She looked at me while holding the two strings behind her back with her hand. I nodded and tied the top on tightly. She turned around, grabbed her jean shorts and kissed me quickly. She slid the shorts on and put on her flip flops. I watched as she walked out of the room.

Damn, I’m head of heels in love with my wife.

*********************

I sat behind Audrey on the raft for Crush And Gusher. When we went down, Audrey screamed her head off, and laughed. My lovely wife. When the raft got down to the bottom, there was a flash and a picture was taken.

I’m so buying that for her.
♠ ♠ ♠
like two more chapters :D