Status: Finished(:

She's Been Running Through My Dreams

I'll Build Up an Army

I pulled up the site called Tumblr. I don’t know if this will even work. I asked Zack and the guys but I don’t know. I need her back in my life. That’s all I know. A blog name? Hmm… I typed in “shesbeenrunningthroughmydreams” and I continued on.

I began my first entry. I took a deep breath and began typing.

Hi, I’m Matt Flyzik. Many of you know me as All Time Low’s tour manager. You may know of Audrey and I breaking up. I need her back in my life. It was a stupid mistake and I know somehow we can find her. Please help me.

Audrey Gibson,
You probably hate me for what I did. I’m sorry. Those two words can’t even cover how sorry I truly am. I was young, stupid and…. Overwhelmed. I couldn’t handle the responsibility of a child. Our child deserves a father and.. Hell. I fucking miss you Aud.

I hit post and Evan walked over to me with Eva in tow.

“Matt, we’ll find her.” Eva said logging out of my tumblr and logged on to hers.

“What are you doing?” I asked her confused.

“I’m reblogging your post so more people will see it silly.” She smiled.

“Alex!” Evan yelled. Alex was doing whatever he does with Jack on their bunk.

“What?” Alex said walking over to us.

“Reblog Matt’s post.” Eva said. Alex took out his phone and found the post.

“I just followed you.” Alex said to me. I nodded.

“Eva, can you help me with this?” I asked her quietly.

“Of course. Did you put the link on your twitter?” She asked. I bit my lip.

“I’ll show you.” Eva guided me through everyone on Tumblr.

A little red thing popped up over an envelope and Eva, again, explained this to me. She clicked on it for me. I read the message.

I reblogged your post for you. I’m looking on face book for her. I hope you find her.

This was from an anonymous person. I clicked the respond thing and typed.

Thank you very much. I hit enter and it disappeared.

“It’s now on your tumblr.” she explained. I hope this works. I kinda need this to work. I miss the shit out of Audrey. I need her back in my life. I need my child. Is it a girl, a boy? Does it look like me? Does it look like her?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll be writing chapter 2 tomorrow(:
what do you think? come one, tell me. please? i wanna know.