Our Shadows, Taller Than Our Souls.

All I Want is Everything.

It was a month after Kris and Harry got married,I was home eating pickles.Which is weird because I hate pickles but I've been cravng them so I bought some.I also had some peanut butter too,I bit into my pickle and sghed.I missed Draco so much,I got ths weird feeling and groaned.I keep getting this weird feeling these last few days like something is going to happen.I put my pickle down and started to walk or well more like waddle into the livingroom,I made it near the couch and then felt a little faint.I grabbed the couch and then I felt wet,I looked down to see a clear liquid and my breath hitched in my throat,my water broke.I freaked and got my phone,I fumbled with it and dialed the Weasley house."Hello?" I heard Ginny say and I gripped the couch."Ginny." I gasped and I heard her move, "Faith,what's wrong?" she asked and I whimpered, "My water broke,Ginny it's time.Get some help!" I said and I heard her running, "We're on our way!" I heard her yell and then the phone was dropped.I hung up and dropped the phone,I rubbed my forehead and started to take deep breaths.I heard people come in and saw George run in, "I found her!" he yelled and Mrs.Weasley and Ginny ran in too."George pick her up and into the car! We have to get to the hospital."Mrs.Weasley said and George picked me up and carried me to the car.He placed me in the backseat and Mrs.Weasley sat with me and reclined the seat,Ginny was in the passenger seat and George flew us to St.Mongos.

When we got there they put my in a wheelchair and I was brought to a room.I felt pain and screamed,"She's about there." I heard a nurse say and I was changed into one of those dress things,my hair was pulled up by Ginny as she sat with me.She took my hand and I squeezed it, Mrs.Weasley was calling everyone and George had to leave to get to the store."How does it feel?" Ginny asked and I took a deep breath, "I feel like I'm having a panic attack,but with pain." I said and she smiled a little, "You'll be okay." she said with a smile and I smiled, "thanks,Ginny." I said and she squeezed my hand.I heard someone run in and looked to see Kris, "Oh,Faith." she said and ran over."How you doing?" she asked and I sighed, "Not the best,you know giving birth isn't fun."I said and Ginny frowned, "I think it might get worse." she said and I nodded, "Yea,I know that." I said and I saw Harry run in panting.He put his hand on the wall and caught his breath, "Hi Harry." I said and he came over, "Hey,Faith.Uhm,yea next time you get pregnant and have to give birth please give us fair warning." he said and I laughed, "Uhm,I'll remeber that." I said and he nodded and grabbed a chair for him and Kris and brought it near the bed.The doctor came in and looked at us all, "You the father?" he asked Harry and he shook his head, "No.I'm the uncle." he said and Kris smiled."Where is the father?" the doctor asked and Kris glanced at me, "Uhm,he's in Azkaban at the moment.But he's getting a trial next month." Kris said and the doctor raised an eyebrow."The Malfoy boy?" he asked and I sat up, "Yes." I snapped and he put his hand up, "Is that a problum?!" I snapped and Kris made me lay down."No,of course not." he said and handed Kris and clipboard, "if you could just fill that out for me please." he said and left the room."Asshole." Kris muttered under her breath.I started to feel more pain and then it came on waves, "Okay,it's time.Who is staying in here?" the doctor asked and Kris and Harry raised ther hands."Come along,Ginny." Mrs.Weasley said and they left.Harry and Kris were given these blue smock thingys and masks and these hat things.They changed and came back,the pain was worse now and I was screaming.Kris grabbed my left hand and Harry took my right,I'm right handed so,sorry Harry."Okay,Faith.Now push!" the doctor said and I pushed as hard as I could,I screamed and squeezed Harry and Kris's hands,Harry mouthed 'ow!' and I didn't see Kris.

About 3 hours later,we finally saw something."Okay,I see the head.Push again!" the doctor said and I pushed.We finally reached the last push,I'm so tired.I want the pain to stop,I want to take a bath and go to sleep."C'mon Faith,push!" Kris said and I groaned, "It hurts!" I yelled as tears poured out of my eyes, "Faith,just one more.Do it for you,Draco and do it for your child!" Harry said and I squeezed their hands.I shut my eyes really tight and pushed with all the energy I had left in me.Then the only sound that filled the room was the crying of a baby.I opened my eyes and cried as they cleaned him up,Kris was grinning and Harry was smiling."You did it,Faith!" Kris said and hugged me,I smiled and shut my eyes for a second.I felt a cold wet towle on my head and saw Harry wiping my head, "thank you,Harry." I said touching his hand and smilied at Kris."And thank you,Kris.I'm sorry you had to leave honeymoon land to come here." I said and Kris scoffed and rolled her eyes."I wouldn't want to miss this for the world.Seeing my little nephew born!" She said and laughed, I laughed a little and yawned. I.Am.So.Tired. "Miss.Blanchard,would you like to hold your baby?"an elderly nurse asked and I smiled and nodded,she went over and grabbed a blue blanket and inside that blanket was my son.She handed him to me and I started to cry seeing him, "He's so cute." Kris said smiling as she put her head on mine, "He's perfect." I said and wiped away my tears."My little Scorpius.Scorpius Severus Malfoy." I said and Kris giggled."You're so lucky,Faith." she said and I grinned."Can I hold him?" Kris asked and I nodded,I handed her over and Kris smiled."He's so tiny." she said and the doctor came over, "Yes,he is.That's why you might have to stay here for awhile.We need to make sure everything is functioning normally." he said and I nodded.I was holding him again and then the nurse said it was time for me and him to get some rest."We'll be back,Faith." Kris said hugging me and kissing my cheek.I kissed hers and then Harry hugged me and kissed my cheek, "Get some rest,you need it." Harry said leaving with Kris.Then I went straight to sleep.

Draco's p.o.v

Noise.It's never silent here,it could be 4 am and be noisey.People either are freaking out or talking to themselves.I groaned as a Demetor passed by,I hate those bloody things.I missed Faith,and my unborn child.Apparently that was changing today,a human uard came by and unlocked my cell."Come." he said and pulled me off the floor.I was taken to the Ministry and they brought me to a room with the Minister,I was sat in a chair with a Demetor at the back of the room."Mr.Malfoy,we've just gotten word that your fiance,Miss.Blanchard.She was amitted to the hospital today,apparently your son is being born right as we speak." he said and I almost jumped out of my seat."Really?" I asked,my voice hoarse from not talking for so long."We thought you might like to watch." he said and waved his wand,in thin air it was like I was watching the muggle television.Faith was in the hospital and she screamed,"Okay,Faith.Now push." the doctor said and she did and scream,I winced and gripped the seat.3 hours later something changed, "Okay,I see the head! Push again!"the doctor said and she did, it looked like they were almost done, "C'mon Faith! Push!" Kris yelled and Faith groaned, "It hurts!" she screamed and Potter leaned close to her."Faith,just one more.Do it for you,Draco and do it for your child!" he said and Faith squeezed her eyes shut and pushed.Then there was the sound of a baby crying,Faith opened her eyes and cried as they cleaned him up,Kris was grinning and Potter was smiling."You did it,Faith!" Kris said and hugged her,Faith smiled and shut her eyes for a second.Potter started to wipe Faith's head, "thank you,Harry." she said touching his hand and smilied at Kris."And thank you,Kris.I'm sorry you had to leave honeymoon land to come here." she said and Kris scoffed and rolled her eyes."I wouldn't want to miss this for the world.Seeing my little nephew born!" She said and laughed, Faith laughed a little and yawned. "Miss.Blanchard,would you like to hold your baby?"an elderly nurse asked and Faith smiled and nodded,she went over and grabbed a blue blanket and inside that blanket was my son.She handed him to her and she started to cry seeing him, "He's so cute." Kris said smiling as she put her head on Faith's, "He's perfect." Faith said and wiped away her tears."My little Scorpius.Scorpius Severus Malfoy." she said and Kris giggled,Ismiled at the name."You're so lucky,Faith." Kris said and Faith grinned."Can I hold him?" Kris asked and Faith nodded,she handed her over and Kris smiled."He's so tiny." she said and the doctor came over, "Yes,he is.That's why you might have to stay here for awhile.We need to make sure everything is functioning normally." he said and Faith nodded.She was holding him again and then the nurse said it was time for them to get some rest."We'll be back,Faith." Kris said hugging Faith and kissing her cheek.Faith kissed hers and then Potter hugged her and kissed her cheek, "Get some rest,you need it." Potter said leaving with Kris.Then Faith fell asleep,I didn't notice that I was crying.The image disappeared and I wiped my face, "Guards,take him back." the Minister said and I didn't care that I was going back.I got to know that Faith and my son were okay,I can wait a month.

Faith's p.o.v

Two and a half weeks later I was released.Narcissa came to help me,I had gifts from everyone and I needed help with making the storller.Once that was made we carried the flowers and presents out to Narcissa's limo where she took me home, when everything was in my house Narcissa turned to me."Are you sure you don't want me to stay?" she asked and I sighed, "I'm fina,Narcissa." I said and she sighed, "Oh,alrght.I'll see you in a month?" Narcissa asked and I nodded.I took Scorpius to his room and set hm in the crib which I rolled to my room,he had to sleep in my room for awhile.I took my wand and started to make colored bubbles and smiled as he smiled at me.

A month later I had my figure back,thank you magic.So now I fit in my clothes again.Scorpius was hard to take care of alone,except when he has to feed,that's easy and akward.He's well behaved so far so we're good,he looks alot like Draco.Kris says that maybe he'll have my personality,Draco will be please his son got his good looks.I changed Scorpius and then got ready for the trial,I took a quik shower and put on a nice outfit.I did my hair and let it sit in it's natural curls.I made sure I had my ring and the necklace Draco gave me,I grabbed my bag and put the diper bag and the stroller into the car.Harry and Kris bought me the car,it flies like the Weasley's does.I put Scorpius in his carseat and then started the car and drove to the Ministry guest entrance.I went into the phonebooth and put the coin in, "Hello,Welcome to the Ministry of Magic.State your name an d business." a women's voice said, "Uhm,Faith Blanchard and Scorpius Blanchard,here for a trial." I said and then these buttons came out of the coin return.I took them and it had out names on it,I put Scorpus's on him as the phonebooth went down to the Ministry.I left the booth and found Narcissa,we went to the courtroom and waited.I put Scorpius in him carseat next to me,after half an hour a Demetor came in and Narcissa put a Patronus around us.Draco was brought in by a human guard and he sat in this chair that pretty much strapped him to it."Draco Lucius Malfoy,son of Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy.Fiance to Faith Morticia Nox Blanchard and father of Scorpius Severus Blanchard Malfoy.Former Death Eater,now it says you never did anything like kill as a Death Eater.Which is good.But you must be trialed for following the Dark Lord.Now all find the defendant guilty?" the Minister said and 6 people raised their hands, "All find the defendant innicent?" he asked and everyone pretty much raised their hands except for the 6 that didn't."Draco Lucius Malfoy is cleared of all charges and is released from Azkaban.Court ajurned." the Minister said pounding his....mallet thingy.Narcissa andI grinned and hugged each other,Draco was given his wand back and Narcissa and I waited near where I came in.Draco spotted us and ran over with a smile,Narcissa went first and I started to cry as Scorpius sat on the floor next to me n his carseat.Narcissa hugged Draco and started to kiss his pale face everywhere she could, "I missed you my darking boy! I was so worried and afraid! I'm so happy you're okay." she said hugging hm tighter, "I love you too,mum." he said hugging her back,Narcissa pulled away and took Draco's face in her hands,she sniffled and let go and wiped her face."I must go plan,I'll be throwing a party to celebrate your release and you're new gift." she said smiling at me and I smiled back,she went to one of the fireplaces and left.Draco came over and pulled me to him,he kissed me and I kissed back.After like 3 minutes we parted,he pressed his forehead to mine and grinned "I missed you so much Faith." he said and I smiled, "I missed you too Draco." I said pecking his lips."I saw it happen,you know.I watched you give birth to our son,and even when you were drenched in sweat and crying you still looked beautiful." he said and I blushed and smiled,"Thank you,and even when you look like you desperetly need a shower and have bags under your eyes,you're the most handsome man ever and I love you." I said and we kissed again.He pulled away and took my hands, "Can I hold him?" he asks and I smiled, "You don't even have to ask." I said bending down and taking Scorpius out of the carseat,I handed him to Draco who smiled as he held him.I took out my camera from my purse and took a picture,I grinned and kissed Draco's cheek,lets go home."I said and we went to my car and we drove to our house.When we got there Draco smiled, "You bought a house?" he asked and I nodded, "Yea,turns out Snape was my real father.So I inherited everything of his and with his money I bought this house." I said and Draco nodded,he got out and took the keys from me,I watched as he put Scorpius outside then came outside and picked me up bridalstyle and wlaked into the house."Cheesy." I said and he set me down and kissed me, "Only for you." he said and I smiled, "I'm going to go shower and actually look nice."he said and I nodded, "We're on the second floor at the end of the hall." I said and he nodded and kissed my head and went to our room.I fed Scorpius and then started to put him to sleep,it was about 8 at night and when he fell asleep I started to go to our room as I sang to him.

"I see the Moon and the Moon sees me,
And the moon sees the one that I can't see.
God Bless the Moon and God Bless me,
And God Bless the one that I can't see.

God looked down on me from above,
And He gave you to me for me to love,
He picked you out from all the rest,
Because He knew that I'd love you the best."

When I finished I had alreayd set him down in his crib,I stared at him as he sucked on his pascifier and smiled.I felt arms wrap around me and I leaned back into his chest,he kissed my cheek and shoulder."He's going to be a wonderful kid." Draco mummbled and I nodded, "Yes,he will."I said and Draco laughed, "and he got all his daddy's good looks." he said and I hit him,wow I'm only 17 and I have a baby.Draco and I caught up until 11 and then we went to sleep and Scorpius didn't wake up at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title from 'All I want is everything.' by Victoria Justice & Cast

Faith's outfit when she goes to the hospital - http://www.polyvore.com/time/set?id=36034877
Kris's outfit at the hospital - http://www.polyvore.com/hospital_kris/set?id=36039641
Faith's outfit when she leaves the hosptal - http://www.polyvore.com/leaving_hospital/set?id=36040424
Faith's outfit for Draco's Trial - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=36041290