Status: sort of active.

Please Forgive Me

Robert

"You, Starr Von D, are going to be in the modern version of Sleeping beauty."

When Kat finished saying that, the show was over. I kept staring at the screen, looking dazed. Starr is going to New York and invited Kellen. When she was tattooing him, he talked about everybody else, excluding me. Looking at Jackson, I saw that he was looking down. Looking at Ashley, I saw that she was smiling.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked her.

She looked over at me and said,"She has the bag that I gave her for her sixteen birthday. And she was wearing the heels that Kristen fave her."

"Don't forget the guitar. She had the guitar that I gave her hanging over her station," Jackson put in.

When they said this about her birthday last year, I felt even more horrible. Getting up, I walked out of the room and down the hall way. Stopping front of Starr's old room, I took a deep breath before pushing the door open. Walking in, I looked around. Everything was still the same from the last time I stepped into this room. The clothing I bought her were still hanging in the closet. Turning, I was about to walk out when something caught my eye. Walking over to her dresser, I picked up with picture frame that was there. Looking at it, I felt tears in m eyes. It was one of her mother and her when she was a little baby.

Wiping away the tears, I placed it back on the dresser before leaving the room. Closing the door behind me, I walked back into the living room and began to pick up the mess that was around.

"What are you doing?" Jackson asked.

"Cleaning," i simply said before going back to work.

As I did, I began to go through my mind what I was going to do now. I will change and find a way back into my daughters life. As this went on, I heard the door open. Looking over, I saw that Kristen and Nikki running in.

"You guys! Guess what!" Nikki said, jumping up and down.

"What?" Jackson asked.

"Nikki and I are both going to be in the modern version of Sleeping Beauty!" Kristen yelled.

I looked at them, smiling.

It looks like everything is forming.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment and Subscribe please!

And please check out my other stories! Please please please!