Status: On going and Editing

Fallen for That Vampire

Chapter 9

Me and Lizzie sat out side till it began to get dark. I really, really didn’t want to be in the same room as Zane right now. I would end up ripping his head of or something and loose a warlock in the group. I didn’t want that. I didn’t need that.
“Lizzie, I found a letter from my mom.”
“What?” her voice and face was in shock. “When?”
“I found if a couple year back, but I only read it this morning.” I stated down at my hands as I thought. “It wasn’t my dad. I was blaming him all this time and it wasn’t him.” my throat began to clog up and tears ran down my face.
I felt her arm around me again and I curled into her comforting arms. “At least you know now right. That’s the important thing right.”
I told her all I could about the letter, and the diary. I had kept the diary to myself for so long, maybe someone in a group needed to know about it. As I told her, the tears ran down my face again. But no one needed to know about…
“Elle bug, don’t cry. They stopped now.”
The boy again.
I sat up and whipped my face and looked around. The voice, was it still in my head or can I really hear him.
“D, what is it?”
Looking at her, Lizzie looked worried. I shook my head slightly “Nothing…”
I got up off the steps and headed down them. “I’m just gonna head for a walk.” I told her.
“Okay. I’ll tell the others.” I nodded and left her as she headed back inside. I headed to the park ones more to clear my head,
“Elle!”
“Stop…” I mumbled.
“Elle, come out, come out.”
“STOP…” I yelled and fell onto the grass near by. “Just stop…” whispering, I held onto my head as I curled into a ball again. My head had began to throb, my breathing became faster and my eyes became heavy as I laid there moaning until it had past. The wind blow against my moan, shielding the sound that I made. Was I doing this? I didn’t know. I just wanted it to stop. The wind to stop, my head from hurting so much. The voice was apart of my past, but apart of my past that was not there also.
I don’t know how long I laid there in pain, but it had final started to dim and ,y breathing slowed as the throbbing left my head. What was wrong with me? Was I going crazy? Was I ill?
“Danielle?” a confused, husky voice came from above.
My head shot up. Lucian stood over me, looking worried as hell. “Are you okay?”
I nodded and sat up slowly then noticed a few other guys behind him; looking over at me. Hottie has friends. I rubbed the back of my neck as I sat there looking at me. “Yeah, I’m fine. Just needed some air.” my head wasn’t hurting, I just felt a little bit dizzy.
“And you thought what? Lying on the grass would work.”
I shrugged my shoulders. “Wasn’t my best idea.”
“No.” He held out his hand and I took it. Cold? His hand was freezing “It wasn’t, god know who I could have been.”
He was right. Could have been a rapist, murderer or a kidnapper.
A shiver travailed down my back and that feeling of being watched was back again. I looked over to the guys behind Lucian, all of them apart from one was looking around the surroundings. A guy at the far back was watching me. I dragged my eyes away from him and looked at Lucian, trying not to think about being watched.
“Guys, this is my cousin Zander’s mate, Danielle…”
Oh, haha, he didn’t know my full name. “Fall.” I whispered “Danielle Fall.” I smiled at them and they smiled back before talking among themselves.
“Erm, Lucian, what… what you doing down here anyway? Don’t you live up in the posh end?” I asked away. Okay, now I’m starting to sound a little to much like M. Great!
He shrugged and smirked “Just cause I live up there doesn’t mean I stay there. And nothing really. Maybe I was hoping to bump into you again.”
“Right…” I laughed a little.
“What you getting air for?” his voice was soft. “Wait, let me guess. Zander gave you a lecher about talking to me?”
“Pretty much…” I nodded, a smug smile crept across my face “Until I told him to back the fuck off and get over his little crush. Don’t think he likes the fact I told him no.”
“Wait. Wait. Wait.” he looked like he was gonna go into a laughing fit. “Your that girl.” He then laughed. “Danielle Rosemarie Blackstone Fall?”
My eyes then widened. He knows my full name.
“You…”
“Wait…” The guy who had been hiding in the back watching use walked forward. “Blackstone?” his voice was strong and reminded my a bit like my fathers when he wasn’t drunk. I hadn’t hurried that voice of his in a long time.
“Yeah, what of it?” I asked
“James cool it.” my eyes shot to Lucian who looking down at the floor. “Danielle, it don’t matter, don’t listen to…”
“Lucian, you know what we have to do.”
“Not now…” he mumbled under his breath. Anger grow in his eyes, red even.
I took a step back. “I should go…” my body began shake as I began to walk away but a hand on my wrist stopped me.
“No you can’t. Lucian ring her.”
“Let go of me…” I pulled at my arm. “Let go.”
“James Blackstone let go.”
His hand realised my arm and I rubbed at it as I ran away towards home. What the hell?
“THAT WAS ELLE YOU IDIOT.” I hear someone shout and I stopped. Elle?
“Elle, Elle.”
My breathing became heavy and fast again, my head began to hurt again and I feel to the ground in pain. Holding back the scream of pain.
The memory came back, but it was different. It wasn’t the same.
Momma and Papa was in the other room, yelling like always. But then her voice grow softer. “Asher, I have to take him…”
I laid on the bed with my teddy in my arms, sucking at my thumb as I listened quietly. The boy, he came into my room. 10, maybe 11 year-old. “Elle…” his voice was sweet as he came over to me, climbed onto my bed and cuddled into my back. “Elle, we’re okay.” He whispered.
“Why do momma and papa fight?” my voice was so young, so sweet. So tired too. Like I had been woken from my sleep.
“I don’t know.” He hugged me tightly and I turned in his arms and dropped my teddy, hiding my face in his chest. I let my little tears run down my face as I listened out for another fight.
“I’m scared.” I had whimpered
He rubbed my back, comforting me. He was there all along.
“Elle bug, don’t cry. They stopped now.” his lips touched the top of my head and we listened again.
“Rose, don’t. I can’t loose you and him.”
“You’ll still have me…” there was a quiet pause. “In here. I love you, but I have to take him. You know why. He’s more advice than Elle, they won’t let me take a girl with me. Because of…”
“Don’t go. Stay with me.”
“Being here, acting human is making me weak. My magic…”
“You don’t need it… you have magic that lights…”
“Don’t Ash. My master…”
“Fuck him. He’s pulling this family apart.”
I jumped out of the boys arms. My brother? Grabbed my teddy and headed into the hallway.
“J, get your bag baby.” My mother yelled.
“Momma?” I stood at the bedroom door looking in at them.
She had saw me standing there. “Elle? Ash came out of her room… I can’t…” she turned her back on me.
Confused and unhappy, father was then there; blocking my view of her, of my on momma. “Elle, hug your brother goodbye.”
I shook my head. “No papa. I don’t wanna.” I began to cry again but he was there, my brother. His arms around me.
“Elle, breath. Elle, breath for me.” I listened to him and hugged him. My little hands gripped tightly onto his t-shirt. My brother. I didn’t want him to go. I didn’t want to loose him, or momma.
“Don’t go…” pulling away from me, his eyes where sad. “Don’t go.”
“I love you sis.”
“I love you too J.J.” I hugged him again, then handed him my teddy. “He’s your forever.”
Taking him in his hand, he hugged me quickly before my father then picked me up and held me tightly again his chest as my momma grabbed her suitcase and J.J’s.
“Bye my sweet heart.” she didn’t look at me, she just left. J.J was gone.
I laid crying in my fathers arms, my momma and brother was gone. And so had the memory, it had faded away.
A spell, that was what made the memory change. It got to have been. I wouldn’t have forgotten family would I. Would I?