Status: Updates will now be every Saturday since school sucks.

Someday Came Suddenly

Anything You Say Will Only Fuel my Lungs

Everyone was inside the gas stations store while Andy and I were sitting outside smoking. I just told Momo to get me something sweet and a coffee.

“So, you and Kortnee are still together I see.” I said. Andy and I had that brother sister relationship, he was in the room a lot when I would talk to Alex while he was still in the hospital. Which reminds me, I need to call him to see how he is doing.
“Yea, but I think I’m going to have to end it with her soon though.” He said.
“Awe, why do you think that?”
“I don’t know. We just aren’t clicking anymore. We keep fighting, I absolutely hate it. I think she’s liking Jake more and more as well.”

“I’m sorry,” I said hugging Andy. “Do you want me to talk to her?”
“No,” he said shaking his head. “This is my problem, I need to do this.”
“Okay, I just hope that it won’t ruin Momo and Jakes relationship either.” I said taking a drag of my cigarette.
“Me too. That would really suck. I would feel terrible too. Momo is so nice, she doesn’t need that.”
“But if Kortnee wants a guy, she’s going to do whatever it takes to get him. I would rather her have to be hurt this way then by him cheating on her.” I said. This situation really sucked, I didn’t want Momo to get hurt at all. I would be there if she needed me though.
“I know. I hope she will be able to forgive me though.” Andy said looking off into the desolated road and also smoking his cigarette.
“I know she will be.”

Our conversation ended then because everyone had walked out of the store. I put out my cancer stick and got back on the bus.

“What did you get me?” I asked Momo once we were back on the bus.
“Skittles and a coffee,” she said handing them to me.
“Thanks.”

She nodded and I walked over to sit next to Jinxx who was sitting on the couch.

“Hey,” I said sitting next to him.
“Hi there,” he said smiling.
Just then Ashley sat across from us. His slut must have fallen asleep in the bunks. I wanted to get him back for what did with his “girlfriend” earlier so I looked up at Jinxx and kissed him. Ashley made a sound that made it seem like he was disgusted and got up and left. Jinxx and I broke off the kiss when he left and smiled at each other. I giggled a little bit. I really did like Jinxx; he was too sweet to be used to make Ashley jealous.

~~~

After a lot more driving we finally arrived in Dallas. I got off the bus and stretched.

“Finally we are here!” I said.

We were at the venue; tomorrow would officially be the first day. A lot of the other tour buses were here too. We had to go to the venue first before we could play the show. This show was tomorrow so tonight we would be staying at a hotel. Any other night we would be driving to the next venue, except for some nights when the next venue is in the same state.

A random band came up to greet us. I knew who they were though, they were Falling in Reverse. I absolutely loved them and I was so happy that Ronnie was back. The guys and pretty much everyone else besides Momo and I talked to them. Andy was friends with Ronnie so that made everything more interesting. Momo and I were what you could say, socially awkward. We didn’t react that well around people we didn’t know.

We walked into the venue with the guys and Falling in Reverse to see that they were getting everything set up. We walked over to the Advent Stage where Black Veil Brides were going to be playing on. I couldn’t wait to see them live again. Of course Kortnee and I were going to be taking pictures the whole time we were here. We were pretty much photographers for the whole Advent Stage.

A random guy came over to Kortnee and me and started asking us questions.
“Are you the Advent Stage’s photographers for today?” He asked us. We both nodded our heads. “Good, so for tomorrow we have you at the Advent Stage, you’ll be going to other stages for other bands on that day.”
“I thought that we were just going to be doing Advent Stage,” I said.
“No, you two will be doing pretty much all the stages since you have had the most experience. And while waiting for the people to come in, you can go out to the lines and get pictures.”
“Okay. That sounds like a plan.” Kortnee said. I went along with it and was hoping that Kortnee and I weren’t going to get separated. If that did happen I would be getting Momo to come with me to that stage that I would be taking pictures.

Kortnee and I were then able to walk back to the guys. We walked back and I took my spot next to Jinxx and put his hand in mine.

“So now that the bus is here and we know what is going on, it’s time to go to the hotel.” Jon announced.

We all got back on the bus and headed to the hotel.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry this is kind of short-ish. I started writing this a little while ago and it's like 630 in the morning and I need to go to bed. I am really tired.
I'll try to get another chapter up to make up for this one today if I don't sleep in till 5. XD
Thank you for reading/subscribing/commenting.