Status: Updates will now be every Saturday since school sucks.

Someday Came Suddenly

Going Out

We had arrived at the hotel and gotten our room assignments. I was sharing a room with Jake, Jinxx, and Momo. There was a room in the hotel room and the couch pulled out to a bed. Jinxx and I let Jake and Momo have the actual room.

At the moment I was in the bathroom waiting for the straightner to warm up. Chance, Kortnee, Miranda, and I were going out, since we haven't been able to just hang out for a while. Once the straightner was heated I straightened my hair and then teased it. I then walked out to our “room” and pulled out a pair of jeans and slipped them on. After pulling out all my other accessories Momo came out of her room and we were about to leave to go get Chance and Kortnee. I took my pack of cigarettes off the counter and stuffed them into my pocket. I then grabbed my shoes and slid them on as well. Once we were all ready and had our phones (I almost forgot mine) we then left to go get Chance and Kortnee.

“We're leaving!” I called to Jake and Jinxx.
“Don't be out too late!” Jake yelled back.
“Okay mom!”

Momo and I closed the door laughing. We first walked to Chance's room, I felt really, really bad for her since she had to share a room with Ashley, and knocked on the door. Ashley had answered it, he gave us a shocked look seeing Momo and I there.

“Why are you here?” He asked looking over me. My shirt was kind of a one shoulder shirt and sometimes it went low. I saw him staring at me and I quickly fixed my shirt while glaring at him.
“We came to get Chance. We are going out tonight.” Momo said.
“Oh, well come on in.”
We both walked in and saw Chance and CC sitting on the bed.

“You ready to go?” I asked Chance.
“Hell yea!” She said getting up. Before we all left she kissed CC and smiled.
“Ashleyy,” I heard someone whine from the other room. He quickly went running towards the room and a rolled my eyes.

“I feel really bad for you C.” I said shaking my head.
“Oh don't worry. I might just escape to your guys’ room.” He said laughing.
“Well, have fun.”
“We will!”

The next place we had to go was Kortnee's room. We got there and again knocked on the door. Shortly after the door opened and Kortnee walked out.

“Bye, babe!” She yelled.
“You ready to go?” Momo asked. She nodded her head and smiled.
“Let’s go then!” Chance yelled.

We all laughed and then headed for the lobby to leave the hotel. There was a club that wasn't far from the hotel so we were walking.

We shortly arrived at the club and walked in. The music was loud and we went to the bar and started drinking and just talking about things. We had been separated for a little bit since we went to LA and the guys didn't all live together. We all sat around laughing over stupid shit and drinking.

~~~

I stumbled outside laughing like a maniac with Kortnee and Momo on my arms. Needless to say, I was really drunk. I pulled out my phone and checked the time. I could barely read the numbers on my phone but they said that it was twelve thirty. We had been out since six.

“We need to get back to the hotel.” I slurred trying not to fall over.
“Which way is the hotel again?” Momo asked.
“Fuck, I don’t know.” Chance said.
“Wait! I can call them!” I yelled.

I pulled out my phone and called Jinxx. He picked up on the second ring.

“Hello?”
“Jinxx!” I half slurred half yelled into the phone.
“Heather? Where the fuck are you?!” He asked me.
“At the club! We don’t know how to get back to the hotel. Can you come pick us up?” I really hoped that he could understand me. On the other end I heard him sigh.
“Jake and I will be right there. Stay where you are and don't leave the club.”
“Yay! Okay!”

We hung up and then went to stand next to the wall so we wouldn't fall. I then had a nauseous feeling come over me.

“Oh shit!” I said before going over to a bush and getting sick. Shortly after I felt someone tugging on me. I followed them and fell asleep on that persons lap. I knew we were traveling in a car but I didn't know where.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got some MAJOR writers block in the middle of this...
Sadly I go back to school Wednesday.. I start my Sophomore year! :D I'll try to update every Saturday :3 Or earlier, you never know ;)
OH YEA! Today is Kortnee's birthday! :D Happy birthday to herr! :3
Outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/kissing_in_cars/set?id=35359170
Thank you for reading/subscribing/commentingc:<3