Status: Updates will now be every Saturday since school sucks.

Someday Came Suddenly

The Truths That We All Try to Hide Are So Much Clearer When It’s Not Our Lives

~One Week Later~

I woke up on the bus with Jinxx arms around me. Rolling over I smiled at him, I wonder how long he had been awake.

“Hi there,” I said smiling and kissing his chest.
“You’re awake.” Jinxx said.

I nodded my head; this is the third time I’ve woken up on the bus in his arms. I heard Jake yelling at something (probably at the TV) and laughed. I then heard Momo scream back at him and Jinxx and I laughed even more.

“They really are a cute couple.” Jinxx said.
“Yea,” I said looking down.
“What?”
“I just think that something bad is going to happen soon. Something that involves Andy, Jake, Kortnee, and Momo. Andy and Kortnee fight a lot and Kortnee really likes Jake. I don’t know, maybe I’m looking at this wrong.” I sighed.
“You never know. We just have to see how things go. Maybe this will be better for them.” He said kissing my forehead.
“I hope.”
“Well we should get up. We gotta get ready for the show today.”
“Okay.”

I stretched and yawned then threw my legs out of the bunk. While getting out of the bunk I tripped and fell.

“Fuck!” I yelled. Jinxx was out of the bunk and beside me in a flash.
“Are you okay?” Jinxx asked me.
“Yea, it just hurt a little bit.”

Jinxx helped me up and we got ready for the day. Walking to the bathroom I plugged in the straightner and waited for it to heat up. I really needed to take a shower. We hadn’t been at a hotel in a while so I hadn’t really been able to take a shower. I hated being not clean, it was really gross. I walked out of the bathroom real quick to get some clothes for today.

Today Kortnee and I had to photograph the Skullcandie stage today. I was kind of excited though. We had only been split up once so far but I had Momo to keep me company.

Pulling out what I wanted to wear today I headed back into the bathroom and straightened my hair. Then I did my normal routine of changing and kind of avoiding Ashley and his girlfriend (whose name I FINALLY found out was Zoe) we had arrived at the venue. It was about eight in the morning, I was sitting on the couch drinking a coffee like normal. Andy came over and sat next to me with his head in his hands.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” I asked him.
“I just broke it off with Kortnee.” He said sadly.
“What?!” I screeched. Andy jumped at my voice.
“I found her cheating on me! What was I supposed to do?!”
I sighed.
“Its fine, I understand. She should have seen this coming.” Andy looked at me and I saw a tear go down his cheek. “Awe, come here.”

Andy rested his head on my shoulder and let out a sob. I really wonder how Kortnee was taking it. Who did she even cheat on him with? I swear if it was Jake, me and her were going to have to have a talk. Jinxx came out of the bunks and gave me a weird look. I just shook my head and told him that I would tell him later.

“Hey, come on. We have to get ready for today.” I said lifting his head off my shoulder and smiling at him. “Just smile and show her that you really don’t give a fuck.”
Andy wiped his eyes and smiled at me. It was a sad smile but it was still a smile.
“You’re right.”
“Now go get your war paint on. I have to get to the Skullcandie Stage and you have a show to do.”

We both got up and hugged. Like I said before, he was like my older brother, if he needed me, I would be there for him. He was there for so many people and sometimes, he needed someone to be there for him.

I had to walk back to the bunks to get my camera. When I walked back there I saw Jake and Kortnee all over each other. Grabbing my camera I cleared my throat.

“Shit,” I heard Kortnee say. She looked like a deer caught in headlights.
“You, you’re lucky I’m not Momo. Can I talk to you for a second?” I asked Kortnee.
“Uh, sure.”

She got off Jake and we walked towards the back of the bus. Closing and locking the door I walked over and stood in front of her with my arms crossed.

“What the fuck were you thinking?! You have literally just ruined two relationships!” I yelled at Kortnee.
“What do you mean?” Kortnee asked me. I gaped at her.
“You have now ruined your relationship and Momo’s relationship. Why the fuck do you think Andy broke up with you?!”
“Oh.”
“Oh? Oh?! That’s all you have to say for ruining your best friend’s relationship?! Some friend you fucking are.” I was really pissed off. How could Kortnee do this? I really didn’t want to lose her as a friend but she needed to see what she has done. “You know what? I can’t even talk to you. When you finally realized what the fuck you did, then you can talk to me.”

I walked out of the back room and off the bus. Walking into the venue a little bit I pulled out a cigarette and lit it.Taking in its sweet toxins I started to relax a little bit. Shortly after a random person came up to me.

“Hey, your Jinxx’s girlfriend Heather right?” The person asked me.
“Uh, yep,” I answered. The person was a girl, she was really pretty, and she had blonde and black hair.

That was the surprise last week. Jinxx and the guys let everyone know that they were in a relationship. I was totally shocked. The only person who didn’t say anything was Ashley and Zoe was not happy with that. But, little did we know that four people’s relationship would fall apart in the next week.

“Oh, you two are really cute together. I’m Sammi Doll from My Satellite.” Sammi said pulling me from my thoughts. So this was the girl that Jinxx had been talking to. No, Heather, don’t get jealous. Jinxx loves you, not her.
“Nice to meet you, and thanks.”
“So you do photography?” Sammi asked me.
“Yea, I love it too. When we were in Maryland I used to photograph for the 930 Club, but then we met these guys and well, you can pretty much see how things played out.” I said laughing a little bit.

“That’s really cool. I sometimes do photography as well.”
“Nice. Well, it was really nice meeting you, but, I sadly have to go. Work is calling me.”
“Okay, well I’ll see you around.” She said.
“Yea, definitely,” I smiled at her. She seemed really nice.

Walking away from her, Momo came running to me. She looked like she was about to cry.
“Fuck,” I sighed. How could this day get any worse?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I'm really late. I went to Massachusetts last weekend with my mom, so I couldn't really update... And when I got back in Maryland and stuff, some family issues happened. I'm already starting this week off on a bad note... Meh... Welllll. Enough about me. XD
This chapter is 1,191 words. x3
Heather's Outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=36635425