Status: Updates will now be every Saturday since school sucks.

Someday Came Suddenly

Hold my Heart It’s Beating for You Anyways

“What’s wrong?” I asked Momo as we started walking towards the Skullcandy Stage.
“Jake fucking cheated on me with Kortnee! Kortnee of all fucking people!” Momo sobbed.
“I’m so sorry,” I said hugging her. “How the fuck did you find out?”
“I walked to the bunks to get ready for today and there they were in His bunk totally making out! He had his hand up her shirt and everything!”
“So what are you going to do now?” I asked her.
“I have to break up with him, don’t I?”

I slowly nodded my head and she sobbed again.
“I’m so sorry,” I said hugging her again. “But, don’t worry, Andy broke up with Kortnee as well.” Momo pulled away from me and smiled a little bit which made me gasp. “You like Andy don’t you?”
“Maybe.” I gave her a knowing look. “Okay, I have ever since I met him. Well, ever since we started listening to them.”

I laughed and we finished walking all the way to the stage. I saw Kortnee there and just looked past her. Momo almost started clinging to me when she saw her as well. I felt so bad; I knew something was going to happen. It wouldn’t surprise me if Jake and Kortnee are now together.

I asked Momo to help me shoot today’s stage since I really didn’t want to do it with Kortnee.

~~~

~July 4th~
I was happily dancing around the bus. It was the Fourth of July and I couldn’t be any happier. We had the day off so we bought a shit load of fireworks and sparklers that we would be setting off and lighting. At the moment we had the music up really loud and were just acting crazy. I saw a bottle of Jack and took a swig of it.

“I know you’re not drinking!” Jinxx said coming up behind me. I jumped almost dropping the bottle and spitting out the booze.
“Maybe,” I said hiding behind my hair. Jinxx sighed.
“Should you be drinking?” Jinxx took the bottle from me and I made grabby hands for the bottle, he laughed and shook his head. When I realized that he wasn’t going to give me the bottle back I pouted.
“Fine, I’m going out to smoke,” I said walking away.

I really wanted some alcohol, but, since Jinxx wouldn’t let me drink I guess I was going to have to settle with my cigarettes. Grabbing my pack and lighter I walked off the bus.
We were at a hotel but none of us wanted to be in our rooms so we were just chilling on the bus. Walking to the back of the bus I saw Ashley and Zoe making out.

“God, get a fucking room. Oh wait, you have one.” I said.
They stopped kissing and glared at me. I rolled my eyes, took out a cigarette, and lit it. They must have been annoyed by me being there because they left. I wasn’t going to let them make me go away, I wanted my cigarette. If I can’t drink, this is my second choice.

~Later that night~

We were setting off the fireworks, drinking (I finally convinced Jinxx to let me drink), and just partying. Some more bands came over to join us. Jinxx and I were talking to Jacky from Falling in Reverse and Sammi. I was barely in the conversation though; you could say I was a little tipsy. Actually, no, I was full blown drunk. I could barely stand up so, I was leaning against Jinxx.

“I think you should take her to bed, Jinxx.” I heard either Jacky or Sammi say.
“No, I’m fine.” I slurred stumbling a little bit.
“Okay,” I heard Jinxx say. “It’s time for bed.”
“But I’m fine.”
“Hun, I barely understood you. I think it’s time to go.”
“Finee.” I said as we started walking away.

After stumbling and almost falling multiple times we finally were at our hotel room. I flopped down on the bed starting to lose my drunkenness. Jinxx came over and laid next to me, I rolled over and looked at him.

“You’re still drunk, aren’t you?” Jinxx asked me. I nodded my head and Jinxx opened his arms. I scooted over and cuddled into his chest. He kissed my forehead and I smiled listening to his heart beat. But, there was something else I wanted and I think he could see that too.

Jinxx pushed me over and laid on top of me. We started kissing and things got heated real fast, next thing I knew I was topless and he was biting at my neck. I moaned and went back to kissing him.

I wondered how Momo was feeling, but at the moment I didn’t really care. Tonight was about to be one of the best nights in the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry that this is late and it's complete shit. I've been really busy and last Saturday one of my friends almost.... I don't even want to talk about it... Buut, it's up, right? XD
4thOfJulyOutfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/happy_independence_day_lt/set?id=33560381
Thanks For Reading, Subscribing, (and possibly) Commenting. <3