Status: Fin.

Adopted Imprint

Part 44

~Embry's P.O.V~
Today was the day. We've been in Paris for about three days and it's finally Valentine's Day. I've been planning this for weeks and weeks, I knew that once I asked her if she wanted to spend it in Paris that she would say yes. I'm actually quite nervous. After a great morning, breakfast on the bed in nothing but our bathrobes, and a quick trip to the coffee shop...we're finally getting to the good stuff. Not that this whole trip hasn't been good...this is going to be the best part. "So...what do you wanna do now?" I ask look over at Samantha as she sips her coffee.

"Seriously? You're asking a girl...who has been obsessed with Paris since she was five...what she wants to do? It's the fashion capital of the world...what do you think I wanna do?" she asks with a huge grin.

"Shopping?"

"Duh!!! Not major shopping, just like shopping for souvenirs and stuff for everyone. I promised Mika that if she was good, I'd buy her something."

"Ok, let's go." I smile. She wraps her arm around my waist as we walk toward a tourist shopping district. It is completely packed with lovers from all over the world. We go from shop to shop and buy something for everyone in our lives. "Wanna take a break?" I ask her after we leave the tenth store.

"Yeah...we can break the bags down so there aren't so many." We sit on a bench and start to put stuff in different bags. "I really hope Kim and Emily like the books. Classic love poems...they like that sappy, oober mooshie stuff." she giggles. I looked at her as she continues to move stuff until there are only three bags. "Wow, that really made a difference." she smiles looking up at me. I haven't taken my eyes off of her in the last five minutes. "What are you looking at?" she asks looking behind her.

"You."

"What about me? Is there something on my face?"

"No, you're just so damn beautiful. How did I get so lucky?"

"I think I'm the lucky one." she tries to correct me.

"Let's just agree that we're both lucky." She nods and leans over to kiss me. "Come on, I wanna show you something." I grab the bags in my right hand while I take her left one in mine. I pull her gently through the streets, until I get to the spot. I sit the bags down in a safe place and turn to face her.

"What are you doing?" she laughs when I blind fold her.

"Just wait and see." I reply. My heart is pounding in my chest at this very moment. I swear she could feel it through the back of her shirt. I gently grab her arms and direct her to the spot. My hands are getting sweaty, my heart is racing so fast I think I'm gonna have a heart attack. I laugh as she reaches her hands out in front of her to make sure she doesn't run into anything.

"Can I take this stupid thing off?" she asks with a sigh.

"Not yet...just a few more steps." Finally we've reached it. I smile as the sun starts to set a little in the background. "Ok, stay right here. Don't take it off until I say so." I get in position in front of her and smile.

"Ok, take it off."

~Samantha's P.O.V~
What the hell is he up too? He better not just ditch me or something because I will cut his nuts off when I find him. "Ok, take it off."

"Finally!" I sigh as I reach up and slide my blindfold off my head. As I blink as few times, I gasp loudly and my hand flies to my mouth. There in front of me is the bestest, most greatest, extremest fantastic view I could EVER dream of. The sun has just started to set and the colors bounce off of the Eiffel Tower. Then directly in front of me...is the man of my dreams. I look down at him as tears start to fill my eyes. I can't believe this!! "Embry?" I croak trying to hold back the tears.

"Samantha Melanie Cullen...No words can fully describe how the last six years have been for me. Not a single day goes by that I regret. The day I imprinted on you...was truely one of the GREATEST days of my entire life...you giving birth to our twins was the second. We can also make a third one here and now. Samantha, baby, I didn't know what it was like to actually love until I met you. When I first saw you...I thought...wow, she's the most beautiful girl in the entire world and you still are too me..." he pauses as he starts to choke up a little bit. "Before I start crying like a baby, I'm just gonna ask you." he smiles wiping his eye. He grabs my hand and scoots closer to me on one knee. "Samantha...Melanie...Cullen, I promise to still love you from this moment on until forever...if you would do me the honor...in becoming my wife? Will you marry me Sami?" he asks opening a box he has in his hand. I look at the ring that is set in the velvet fabric and my jaw hits the floor. Tears pour down my face as I launch myself into his arms knocking us onto the ground. I starts attacking him with kisses. "Is that a yes?" he asks laughing.

"YES! YES, OF COURSE I'LL MARRY YOU!!!!" I yell kissing him. He pulls my lips to his and we kiss for what feels like forever. We finally manage to stand up and he places the ring on my finger before hugging me.He then leads me to a small table near by for dinner just as the sunsets...seconds later...the Eiffel Tower lights up the night sky with twinkling lights everywhere. Now this...this is what life is all about. Today...was the first day, of the rest of our lives together.

And they lived...Happily...Ever...After!!!

The End!
♠ ♠ ♠
I kow that i updated REALLY quick and really didn't leave you all hanging again but I believe that after waiting nearly a month for new chapters...I owed you guys. Thank you for reading this and stay tuned for new stories and if this is the first one you've read then check out my others!!!!

XoXo
JBL09