Status: On hold indefinitely.

Fate's Been Set Unknown

ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage

On December 28th, 2009, the passing of James Owen Sullivan left his best friends and their wives/girlfriends in a lost hurt world. They all knew things wouldn't be the same after losing Jimmy, they just didn't know the extent. This is their lives after and without Jimmy—only having him in their soul.

Six girls face the twists and turns that life has given to them. Together they will try to survive the tragedies they've suffered.

Alison (Ali) Rae Thompson Author: SuchASyn
She was searching, searching for something she had been missing since she was ten. It wasn’t easy to find, but it wasn’t hard either; it was sitting right beneath her nose this entire time. She didn’t want to seek it further, afraid of what they would say—what would she look like in their eyes? She didn’t want to be a home wrecker, or a bloody heart breaker. She loved him, though and that’s what led her to her goodbye. Even so, it still wasn't enough.

Parker Hymn Reynolds Author: Durch-Den-Monsun-87
Well isn't life peachy? First the love of her life's best friend, now her cousin and her cousin's husband! And she's the one they decide to leave their baby with? After everything's that's going on can she even handle a baby? Could Brian handle a baby? Could he handle two babies? Or is he going to take back that ring? She doesn't think she could handle it if he did. She doesn't think she could lose someone else she loves...

Evangeline (Evan) Malory Bowen Author: nanagoesroar UnbreakMe;UnchainMe
It was unexpected. They should have known, or at least noticed, she should have at least. She hoped everything would turn out okay. She couldn’t lose three of people she loved the most, she had already lost one. It would have killed Matt emotionally, if anything happened. She would have lost it if anything had happened. She may have lost two, but she got the two in return. They’d all lost so much, they just needed something to make them happy, to put hope in them. And as she stared into their clear blue eyes, she knew that the worst was over, but there was more to come.

Elizabeth (Lizzy) Mason Evans Author: heytheredelilah


Roaxanne (Roxy) Luann Winters Author: Stewie Griffin.


Madeline (Maddy) Grace Pond Author: LifeisFiction

In the memory of James Owen Sullivan (The Rev).
February 9th, 1981-December 28th, 2009
___________________________________________________________________

Please check this video out. It's one of the reasons why we got this idea.

Disclaimer(s):
• We do NOT own Avenged Sevenfold, or songs that are used.
• We do not intend to offend anyone in any way, and if we do please let us know.
• The SONG TITLE goes to Save Me – Avenged Sevenfold
• We (Krissy, Andi, Michelle, Lilah, Steph, and Nana) own our plots and characters, so please don't steal.
• Banner made by: ellievengeance
• We do not own any of the photos used in this story.
• We did not plagiarize this story—we got new authors for some of the characters and we revamped it, so please do not report—the other story has been taken down as well.