‹ Prequel: Big Bad Handsome Man
Status: active

Warmness On The Soul.

Six.

It had felt like hours since Matt had sprung the news on me. They wanted to do one more job, just to get the money for the studio. Part of me was torn between what I wanted to say or let him do. I didn’t want him to risk losing his freedom and not being here with me again. But if it meant that much to them to go after this I didn’t want to hold them back. I had no right to.

It was starting to get chilly, and I knew Matt would suggest we go home soon. But I didn’t want to; I was trying to sort out my emotions so I could respond to him. The last thing I wanted was for him to think I was angry at him or the guys.

“Matt?” I found my voice, gaining his attention.

“Yes?”

I shifted a bit, turning so I could look him in the eyes. “You love me right?”

He frowned slightly, “of course I do Kara.”

I smiled slightly, “Well… can we make sure there’s no other way we can get the money before you guys try to do a job like this? Please at least for the baby, the baby needs you guys around…” I murmured placing his hand on my stomach.

Matt looked down at my stomach, his thumb rubbing the bump gently. “We can look into other ways alright, but if we can’t find the money I promise we’ll be safe.”

I sighed; nodding my head either way. “Alright, but we should get going back to my place.” I replied trying to stand up the best I could.

“Wait; there was something else I wanted to talk about.”

I sat back down a bit, “what?”

“Well, I was thinking you should move in with me. That way I won’t have to worry about you being alone and going into labor, and we can turn the guest bedroom into a nursery.” He suggested lacing our fingers together. “It’ll also be cheaper for us; we can use more of your money for the baby instead of rent.”

I smiled at the thought of living with Matt, getting to wake up to his face every morning. It made me beyond happy, and all I could do was wrap my arms around his neck and smile. I was going to love living with him, and the baby would have a better room to stay in.

“I love that idea Matt,” I leaned back to kiss him, “one big happy family.” I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's incredibly short! But I couldn't see any other way around this chapter and this info.
So after this it'll be a bit of a time skip to get things rolling, also some drama will be coming soon ;D
Thank you for all the lovely comments<3