A Love Like Ours Is Terrible News

Quatre.

When it was Midnight’s turn to perform, I hung around side stage to see Fiolet. It was a mind blowing thing to see her on stage and doing her set, like all the attention in the room was on her and if you tried to do something else, you wouldn’t last long. She was so electrifying. They were on their last song and we would be up next. The guys were already here too, wolf whistling or even nudging me for watching Fiolet.

“Will you guys cut it out?”, I groaned with a roll of my eyes. They were acting like a bunch of high school girls, hovering over some gossips.

“You’re so butthurt these days.”, Zach blew raspberries as the reply. “Don’t worry, we won’t bother your hot girlfriend.”

All of them burst into a laugh while I, on the other hand, was just glaring at them. I rather turned my attention back to the stage than handling these idiots I called my band mates. When Midnight was done, they went off the stage and I gave Luke and Fiolet a high five. They already promised me to see our set, so they hung around side stage too, while Wayne and Sam sauntered off to the dressing room.

“You guys were awesome.”, I said to them while waiting for the techs and crews to set up our equipments and my drum set. A Kanye West song played through the speakers as the crews set up and Devin quickly got on his dancing feet. More like happy feet.

Fiolet laughed when Luke, Jeff and Zach joined in and they were all doing some sort of a penguin dance. When the crews were done, they stopped and Luke stepped aside when we did our before-the-show ritual. After we were done, the others ran out to the stage, greeted by screaming of the fans.

“Hey, break a leg.”, Fiolet grinned on me before I ran out and I nodded to her. I hurried myself to my drums and settled myself out. The first song was The End Of The World Party. Halfway through the song, I kept glancing back and forth to Fiolet and to concentrate on my drums. She was dancing around at the side of the stage to the song, swaying her hips and had her arms in the air. She was trying to get Luke to do the same thing but he refused by just standing there, moving his head to the beat.

At the chorus of the song, I could see Fiolet jumping up and down with her lips mouthing the words. It made me wanted to play harder and better to know that she had fun watching our set. When it was the fourth song, Glow, Devin talked a bit before the song, giving me a chance to just look over to Fiolet. She was waving at me and I waved back a little. Before I could mouth anything to her, her tour manager came behind her and told her and Luke something.

Fiolet pouted and stuck her tongue out to her manager when he walked away. She turned around to me and mouthed something like ‘I have to go out to sign. Meet me there’. I pouted playfully and gave her a thumb up, right before I had to start the song.

Through the set, I just wished it fast forwarded so I could go out and just meet Fiolet. When Devin announced the last song, I grinned so wide and started the beat to What This Means To Me too early. “Whoa whoa, big bro.”, Devin said through the mic, waving his hand, snapping me out from my trance. “You’re too early!”

The crowd erupted into laughter and the guys followed them. My cheeks burned and I was glad the drummer always placed in the back. “I know you want to meet… you know who.”, Devin said again through the mic, but winked at me at the end. “Here’s our last song!”
*********
I found Fiolet at the merch table, helping Dakota selling merch. When I was about to walk towards them, someone pulled me aside. It happened too fast that I couldn’t even realize who did it. “Dude, you gotta help me!”, it turned out to be Jimmy.

“What?”, I groaned. “I helped you this morning!”

“That’s what I need help with.”, he muttered before we both looked over to Midnight’s merch tent. Dakota and Fiolet was laughing about something Luke just did, followed by the fans that lining up to buy something from them or just wanting to talk to them. “I don’t know if Dakota gonna stay here or just visiting.”

“Didn’t you ask her when you guys were talking?”, I asked and wrapped my arms across my chest.

He shook his head slightly, making his bangs waved a bit. “No. She was so… I don’t know. When I talked to her, I couldn’t even focus! She’s so… wow.”

When Jimmy said ‘wow’, his eyes spaced out like he went into a trance because of remembering how Dakota was when they talked. “Well, what do you need help with?”

“I know you’re going to their tent to see Fiolet. Just please, be next to me while I talk to Dakota or I’ll be on my knees.”

I chuckled and gave him an encouraging pat on the shoulder before pulling him towards the tent. Jimmy was muttering words again; it was his nervous habit. When we got to the tent, Fiolet was taking a sip from her can of Rockstar and waved at me. “Heya, Andy.”, she grinned. “Sorry I couldn’t stay until the end of your set.”

“Nah, it’s okay.”, I smiled. It was so hard to not smile around her, like her smile was contagious. Jimmy was stuttering his words and Dakota was waiting patiently for him, without taking her smile off her face. “Dakota, Jimmy was trying to ask you, are you gonna be here for the tour?”

Jimmy quickly looked over to me and glared. It was too forward, but if I didn’t say something, he would stutter on his words until the end of time. “Actually, I’m doing merch for Midnight the whole summer.”, she answered to my question, but kept her eyes to Jimmy. “If that answers your question.”

I could even felt Jimmy’s happiness radiating from him and it made me rolled my eyes. “Hey, Dakota, I bet Jimmy wants to get some air.”, I added. “Right, man?”, I looked over to him and motioned him to just follow my lead. He nodded before taking a walk with Dakota.

“He’s adorable.”, Fiolet giggled when they already walked away. “I think Dakota needs someone like him.”

“Well, they kinda looked like they made for each other.”, I chuckled. “Anyway…”, I trailed off as my eyes scanned the bracelets and the EPs that were neatly set on the table. “How much for an EP?”

Fiolet’s eyes widened before her beautiful giggles were heard again. “9 dollars and you’ll get a special signature by yours truly.”

“Hm… Hey Luke, I don’t want Fiolet’s autograph, will you sign the EP?”, I joked over to Luke, who was talking to some fans. He laughed and gave me a distant high five, which I replied.

“Meanie.”, Fiolet stuck her tongue out and laughed with me. I gave her a 10 and she took one EP from the table before ripping the plastic wrapper off. “Do you have a Sharpie?”, she asked a fan that was standing next to me.

The fan was surprised by who just asked her for a Sharpie, so she handed Fiolet the marker with her mouth gapped. Fiolet quickly signed the cover of the EP and wrote something else before giving the fan her Sharpie back. “Here you go.”, she handed me the EP.

There was her signature right beside the artwork and then some numbers. “What is…”

“My phone number.”, she grinned and winked a bit, just enough to make my heart leaped.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fasya demanded this chapter, so I'm just gonna post this up, haha. I need more readers and susbcribers :( won't you guys give this story a chance? Just tell me what I need to add/improve here, so you guys would read this!
anyway,comment/subscribe?
<3

P.S I'm trying to make a playlist for this story,just wait :)