Sequel: A Story To Be Told
Status: Ended

A Week, A Lifetime

twenty four;

To put it like this – the final show in London was, by far, the best. The crowd was so loud, and the guys had obviously loved every single second of it. Dakota had loved standing on the stage too, because when she had come out on stage, several of the girls in front had exclaimed their support for her. And she had never received so many compliments before, as when they walked out to meet the fans after the show. They had expressed how sorry they were for what had happened the night before, and told her that they loved her, and they loved her voice. One even asked when she would be giving out an album, which made Dakota giggle. She was in no way planning on releasing an album. She was just singing for the fun of it. Safely back in the bus, they all got ready for an after party were the fans were invited as well.

“So, tell me… How does this work?” Dakota asked Jack as he was trying to tame the wildness that was his hair. All the guys had taken a quick shower, so that they would not stink out all of their fans when they came to the venue where they party was going to be.
“We play music, drink, and talk with our fans,” he said, and sighed as his hair would not behave. Dakota giggled, and walked over to him, pushing his hands away from his head.
“Let me,” she said, and started forming the hair like she had seen him do a couple of times during the past week. Kaylee was putting on some make-up right next to Alex, who was happily spraying his hair full with hairspray.
“You know that you guys use way too much hairspray. Your hair only gets heavy, and I am guessing that is not what you want.” Jack huffed.
“We use exactly enough!” Dakota shook her head, and sprayed a little hairspray on, making his hair look good.
“I need more hairspray,” Jack rejected, but Dakota put the spray box out of his reach.
“You have had enough. Look, Jack. You look hot!” Jack jeered, and pulled Dakota onto his lap, giving her a tight hug.
“Oh, Dakota! How I will miss ya!” Dakota smiled, but tears were threatening to force their way through her lashes.
“Let’s just drink, alright,” she said quickly, jumping off his lap, before walking over to where Kaylee was sitting.
“This eye shadow will not cooperate,” she spat, and Dakota smiled.
“Let me help!”

Dakota and Kaylee had really dressed up for this party, wanting to go out with a bang. Kaylee was wearing a beautiful dark red strapless dress, with a tie around the waist. It ended just above the knees. She had feather earrings, and was wearing black high heels. Dakota was wearing a grey dress, with thick black straps, and a black leather belt around her waist. The dress reaches her mid-thigh, but Dakota was not sure if the dress was too short or if she could pull it off. And she was actually wearing high heels, which was very weird for her. She would probably end up taking them off after a very short while anyway. The guys had also dressed up a little, well… They were wearing clean clothes, and they looked good. They were standing in a small hallway, waiting to enter the venue. They heard talking and laughing at the other side of the doors, and Dakota felt her heart beat. Rian kissed her softly on her cheek, and took her hand.
“You look fantastic!” he whispered into her ear, and Dakota blushed.
“Thank you.”
“Ok, people! Let’s go!” Alex said, and he opened the door, and the fans that were there started clapping. They guys were waving and smiling, and Alex and Jack quickly walked over to the little stage, behind a desk where a computer and a microphone was standing.
“Hello everyone! Ready to party?” Alex said in the microphone, and the crowd cheered. Alex gave them a thumbs up, and put on some music. Rian, Zack and Kaylee walked out to talk to some fans, and Dakota smiled as a group of girls quickly walked over to Kaylee, excited to hear about her week with the band. Dakota walked over to where Alex and Jack were standing, talking while deciding what music was being played.
“I am not sure what I do now, guys. A little help?” Jack shoved a bottle of beer into her hand, and winked.
“Now you drink, you converse, and you have a good time.”
“You wanna decide what song is next?” Alex asked, and Dakota smiled as she nodded. She knew exactly which song to put on.

She finally dared to walk out into the crowd, as the tunes of Muse’s ‘Supermassive Black Hole’ were blasting through the speakers. She was on her way over to where Kaylee was standing, but she was side tracked by a group of girls.
“Hi Dakota!” one of them said, and Dakota felt taken aback. She was not at all expecting anyone who would want to talk to her.
“Hello. Having a good night so far?” she asked kindly, and smiled as she did so.
“Absolutely!” one of the other girls responded, and was fiddling with a camera in her hand.
“Could we take pictures with you?” the girls asked, and Dakota grinned like crazy as she posed with one girl at the time.
“Your dress is so pretty,” a third girl said.
“Thank you! My god, you girls are so nice!” Dakota exclaimed, and posed for the final photo.
“So, how are the guys to be with?” Dakota giggled at the question, and she knew exactly what she was going to reply.
“They are so nice, and such idiots. But really, they are exactly like they act on stage. So there are no acts going on.”
“How come you travelled with them? Have you known them long?”
“Actually, I only met them this week. Kaylee and I were attending a show, and I accidentally bumped into Alex. And that is pretty much the story.” Dakota was rubbing the back of her neck, and felt quite nervous talking to these girls. They exclaimed their jealousy as they also wanted to travel with the guys, but they seemed genuinely happy for both Dakota and Kaylee.

After the girls left to talk to Zack, Dakota snuck her way over to where Rian was standing with a group of girls.
“Hello Dakota,” they said, and Dakota smiled at them. She joined them for a photo with Rian, before they left, and Dakota and Rian were left alone.
“Intense,” Dakota stated, widening her eyes, and she pushed away her fringe. Rian carefully put a hand on the small of her back, and gave her a look of passion and love.
“I wish we could get out of here,” he whispered, and Dakota nudged him on his chest.
“Shut it, you douche! Let’s get something more to drink!” they ran up to the bar, and were joined by Alex and Jack.
“Crazy, huh?” Alex said, and ordered a drink for himself, Kaylee and Dakota. Dakota greeted him with a nod, and took a sip. It tasted so incredibly good, so she gulped it down a little too quickly.
“Eeeh, Dakota. That was a very strong drink…” Alex said, and Dakota’s eyes widened.
“Oh no…”
♠ ♠ ♠
:)