Status: Completed

Lets Learn to Put the Past Behind Us.

Time Is Not On Our Side. I'll Be Leaving Town Tonight.

"Aj are you ready yet?" Andy yelled as he pounded on my bedroom door.

I swung the door open, "Yeah im ready. Calm yourself!" 

"Why does it take so damn long  for girls to get ready? Donnie and Jake are in van waiting. Come on."

I followed Andy the guitarist in my band, down the front steps to the driveway. Where the rest of the
Band waited in the van.

"It's about time! We are suppose to be on the road by now." Donnie complained as I climbed in to the the backseat on the van.

"Someone was putting there makeup on!" Andy said rolling his eyes at me.

"Well she has to make herself look good when she see's Joel! Got to make him want what he lost." Jake said in his best girl voice and waving his hands around.

"Seriously? You guys are ridiculous. So what if me and Joel broke up. It was mutual, no hard feelings. We are still friends." I came off  pretty defensive. But I was just sick of hearing about it, I knew what happened.

"Well then!" Donnie said looking at me through the rear view mirror. "Are we still picking up Taylor?"

I nodded.

Taylor's my Best friend. We've been friends since we were six.  She always Comes on tour with us. Cause basically If I didn't have her on tour with me I'd go insane. It's usually all boys on tour with the occasional girlfriends. Sometimes you just need a girl to talk to, so it's nice having her.

•••
After a seven  hour drive out of Boston we finally made it to the venue. We were a good twenty minutes late, but we made it. As we unload all our stuff, we get greeted by a familiar face.

John walks over, "Hey thanks for making it!" 

"Hey man sorry we're late. We've got a girl in  the band." Donnie said giving John a 'Bro hug'. 

"Sorry I'm such an  inconvenience."

John walked over to give me a hug, "Hey Aj. How ya been?"

" Good, besides wasting everyone's time." I said shooting Donnie a resentful look.

"Well we better start soundcheck." Jake Said grabbing his bass.

"We'll catch up later." John said then headed backstage.

•••
 After soundcheck I went to find a bathroom. It was along drive and I Needed to freshen up a bit. I touched up my makeup, cause apparently thats all girls do.  I was pleasantly surprised to see my hair was behaving quite well.  

I walked out the bathroom and leaning against the wall on his phone was Joel. He looked up when he heard the door closed. Our eyes Met and we both smiled.  It's been about five months since Joel and I split and about two months since seen each other. 

He walked over to me, "Well, well, well, look who we have here, Arabella Jasmine."

I cringed,  "Why must you call me that?"

"Sorry, I mean Aj!"

"Thank you."

"So how have you been? It's been awhile." Joel asked bitting his lip.

"Recording with the band.  Hanging out with Taylor... Not much else. What's up with you?"

"Recording and sleeping! It's a good life!" Joel laughed.

"Sounds like it." 

I did want to ask about his relationship status. But I didn't want to make things awkward. I've been looking forward to this tour, and a breakup wasnt going to ruin it. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi! I really wanted to post this one! I started this story from the middle.

I can't wait for it to get going the bet is yet to come!

So I hope you hive it a chance, read/subscribe/comment!

Thanks for reading!