Status: Completed

Lets Learn to Put the Past Behind Us.

I Love You Came Too Late.

*Chapter 11- 

Aj's POV-

Mike continued on his  angry rant, saying things I wouldn't like a to ever repeat. Members of all the bands appeared on the side of the stage, listening to What shut Mike had to say.  After Mike used several inappropriate words, Joel lost it. Joel ran up on stage, over to Mike, knocking the microphone out of his hand. Mike shook his head, then took a swing at Joel. Bam, right in the kisser! Mike sent Joel straight to the hard floor, and gasps filled the room. Joel's hand meets his lips, feeling the small  drops of blood. Soon after members of each band were spread out on the stage, ready to fight. Joel soon jumps back on his feet, and knocks out Mike. It was insane, something you never expected to see at a concert. So many punches were thrown, and disgusting word used. Finally security guards hopped on stage, ending this mess before it got worse.  

I stood alone on the side if the stage. I just stare in disbelief at this unbelievable situation. 

Once the mess was sorted out, and Mikes band was banned from venue, and the rest of the tour.  I sat in the back lounge, staring at my shoes. Then the door opened, revealing Joel.  "Hey there."

"Hi." I breathe.

"How are you?" Joel asked, taking a seat next to me.

"Been better... " I start. "How are you? How's your lip? I feel so bad, this is all my falt. I just-" I stop speaking, (like I had a choice) when Joel attached his lips to mine. He leans  his forehead on mine, and smiles. "You needed to stop talking." He smiles.

"Oh, okay." I nod. "I needed that."

"I'm fine trust me." 

"Im still feel bad though." I mutter.

Joel rolls his eyes. "Do you want me to kiss you again?"

"Gosh no!" I laugh.

"Well then... But I was thinking."

"About what?" I ask.

Joel looks down at his hands, and sighs. "After the show do you  want to go out? Like go out for ice cream or something."

"Yeah, sure." 

"Sweet, well I'm gonna go watch the rest of The Maines set. And I'll see you later." Joel smiles, and heads out of the room.

•••
Once the show we were outside for a good hour and a half signing. After that I met Joel by This Century's van. "Ready?" Joel asked.

"Yup." I smile. Joel takes my hand in his, as we start to walk. "There's a ice cream shop just down the street." Joel stated. So Joel and I wandered down the dark street, towards a brightly lit strip mall. A small ice cream shop was at the end of the street. Joel opens the door, letting me walk in first. What a gentlemen. We go up to the counter to order, Joel gets mint chocolate chip ice cream, and I order cookie dough. We sit at a tiny round table. "So." Joel says, licking his ice cream cone."I hi k we should talk."

"You wanna start?" I question nervously. 

"Sure. Remember when I took you home from the club that one night?" 

I nod, recalling who wasted I was.

"You don't remember, but you asked me if I still loved you. And I never answered." 

"You should answer now." I replied.

"I do... I still love you, I never stopped." Joel spoke, staring straight in to my eyes.

I set my bowl of ice cream down, and gulped. "Wow, Joel. I- Im not sure what to say."

Joel moved his hand on mine. "Do you love me to?"  
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugghh, this is lame and super short. Sorry :/

Well I'm sorry to say, but this Fanfic is almost over :(

Subscribe/comment plz!

Ohh and I'm writing a new Fanfic about Garrett and John from The Maine!

Thanks for reading! :)